Kyumin

A drabble a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Please read and review! Happy birthday bun :3 (My first and last Kyumin)

They were your sunbaes in university. Their behavior inspired (intrigued) you to observe more closely. It was borderline stalking, but   you still followed them.

At first glance, nobody could tell that they were dating. Kyuhyun looked like Sungmin’s grumpy older brother most of the time. But, if you looked a little closer, you could see the lingering touches, fond smiles, amused eyes and indulgent laughter.

They were frequent visitors to a park near your university. The children greeted them by name, as did the ahjummas selling snacks. You see them break into an argument about ddeokbokki and Kyuhyun’s loud, whiny complaint of ‘Hyuuung’ makes you smile. You then realize he’s the younger one, which is made evident when Sungmin reaches up to ruffle his hair. They end up buying the ddeokbokki and set off for a walk hand-in-hand.

You want to follow them, even though it makes you uncomfortable to do so. You do it anyway and spot them sneaking kisses between bites. Smiling at the adorable couple, you silently leave the park, wondering if you’ll ever have a love like that.

Please read and review!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter