Teukchul-1

A drabble a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Triple update, please read 150 first ^^ I love teukchul bromance ;A; they're so good together.

“Hey old man, how are you holding up? You look really tired.”

Leeteuk sighed and made an agreeing noise from his spot on the bed. Heechul went and flopped down next to him.

“Heechul have I been doing a good job? I mean, sometimes I feel like I failed as a leader and a hyung. So many scandals, so many antis, so many disappointed faces.” His voice hitched. “I just. I don’t know sometimes.”

Heechul shuffled a little and hugged his hurting friend. No one knew better than Heechul about how many burdens Leeteuk carried. Sometimes he wanted to be loved and taken care of; and on those rare occasions, Heechul came to the rescue.

“Listen Jungsoo, most of things were out of your control. You handled them with grace and intelligence.” He paused as Leeteuk’s breath evened out. “Besides, I clearly remember you yelling at Hyukjae for dating IU. She was way too young for him.”

Leeteuk snorted and nodded. “Or that time when Donghae decided it would be a good idea to date someone during my stint on WGM.”

They spent the next few hours discussing the horrendously stupid things that the members had done. It was okay to laugh at them; they had raised those kids after all.

Please read and review!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter