Teacher Teuk-1

A drabble a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Please read 271 first ^^ YAY new AU :3 This may or may not have a specific partner for Leeteuk. There will be plenty of side pairings though:D (Also, in the fic Leeteuk refers to the kids as babies or baby. I don't know why but I thought it would be cute :3) 

“Good morning class.”

“Good morning seonsaengnim!” chirped twenty eager voices.

Leeteuk smiled. There was nothing that made him happier than seeing his class so excited for the day.

“Okay babies, today we’ll be doing something fun. Are you ready?”

“Yes!”

“Today you’ll be drawing pictures of your family. Isn’t that fun?”

“Yes!”

Leeteuk chuckled at the enthusiasm. “Let’s get started then. Remember the rules, no painting each other’s faces and no borrowing things without permission. And Donghae, please baby, don’t eat the paint. Everyone will talk about their paintings once they are done. Okay? You may begin.”

The children scrambled around for their crayons and paints. After a few minutes of noise, the class settled into the activity. Leeteuk pulled out a book to read, while making sure everyone did their work peacefully. He knew it would be a while before anyone came up to him for help.

Please read and review!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter