Yunho

A drabble a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: It's the sixth in my country and Korea as well so. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNG YUNHO, YOU Y LEADER AND ADORKABLE MAN. 

Yunho sighed and collapsed on his couch. It was his birthday and he had no one to celebrate with. Changmin was in India, having fun with Kyuline. The younger man had called to wish him, but ended up bragging about the different kinds of food they were enjoying.

He sighed again, feeling pathetic. Maybe he should have made plans with Heechul and Kangin. But then again, they both had busy schedules. He went into complete self-pity mode and got himself a tub of ice cream. Digging in, he indulged in the rare treat and savored the richness. He groaned in disappointment when he heard the doorbell ring. Determined to make them suffer, Yunho stalked towards the door and yanked it open, ready to yell. Before he got a chance to say anything, he was pushed aside by three masked men holding bags. They entered his kitchen and began unpacking containers of food.

“Heechul hyung said you would be lonely today, so we snuck in,” explained Jaejoong, removing his mask. “I cooked all your favorites.”

The rest of his speech was cut off as Yunho pulled him into a bone crunching hug. Not wanting to be left out, Yoochun and Junsu jumped on them and they formed a doggie pile on the floor.

“I miss Changminnie,” whined Junsu.

“Well, let’s call him then and make him jealous of all the food Jae cooked.”

They all laughed and got off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter