Kangteuk-1

A drabble a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Failed angst? I'm sorry, I'm not too happy with this ;-;

The fact that Kangin had to enlist in the army before he did always weighed heavily on Leeteuk’s heart. Of course, it was his mistake and he had to pay for it. But Leeteuk swore to protect his boys and couldn’t help but feel that he betrayed them.

Before Hankyung left, the atmosphere was somber because none of them knew when or if he would come back. Heechul was a mess, the maknaes were inconsolable and Donghae kept avoiding everyone. Hankyung helped him put the pieces back together, but they fell back apart after he left anyway.

Then, it was time for Kangin to leave. Leeteuk knew the hardest hit would be to Heechul and Ryeowook. Heechul just lost of his best friends and now he would lose another. In the beginning, Kangin bullied Ryeowook constantly. But now, they had the most enviable relationship. Leeteuk pulled himself together and put on a strong face for his boys.

During their final hugs, Leeteuk stood at the end, letting the younger ones cling to Kangin one last time. When it was finally his turn, he threw himself into the hug and clutched tightly.

“Jungsu-hyung, look after the kids. Don’t let them bully you because I’m not there. Please make sure Heenim eats and that Ryeowookie doesn’t go on another diet, they’re too skinny already. And most importantly take care of yourself; don’t work yourself to the bone. If you ever need me, I’m just one phone-call away.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter