Yoosu-3

A drabble a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Double update ^^ please read the previous one first!

When it was announced that Junsu would play L in the Death Note musical, Yoochun almost dropped dead. He was filming when he got the news and almost crashed into a wall.

“Oppa, are you alright?”

Yoochun waved off Sekyung’s concern and asked for a short break. He needed to call Junsu.

“Come on, Su. Pick up, pick up, pick up.”

Unfortunately for Yoochun, Junsu was busy so all he got was an apology from a manager. Resisting the urge to throw his phone in frustration, he calmed himself down and went to join filming. Goddamn duck-.

Junsu finally called him at night, when he was getting ready for bed. “Chunnie, why’d you call? I was in practice.”

“What have they done to you? You’re playing L? Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I was going to call you. I don’t see what the problem is. You love Death Note.”

“Yes but,” Yoochun spluttered. “L is…L.”

Junsu sighed. Yoochun had reacted the same way when he accepted the role to play Todd. He could even hear him (fake) sobbing on the phone.

“What have they done to my precious Jun-chan?” he whined. “Where is my SuSu with his cute laughter and duck-?”

Junsu laughed and then laughed some more as Yoochun whimpered. “Chunnie you’re over reacting. I’m still Jun-chan, a little ier than usual though.”

“Damn right you are,” he growled over the phone. “When are you coming back home? I mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter