Hanchul-42

A drabble a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I AM BACK. Sorry for the super, super late update ;-; My laptop finally died (may it rest in peace) and I finally got a new one (YAY). Please read 279 first. Enjoy ^^ (P.S I don't know any Mandarin and all the honorifics I'm using are off the net. Please correct me if I'm wrong)

“Would you like to meet them now? I understand if you would prefer to stay with Mi.”

“I’d love to. Mi can find his own entertainment. That lady with the blue fan is making eyes at him.”

“I know when I’m being dismissed,” grinned Zhou Mi. “Have fun ge.”

The crowd kept shooting furtive glances at them but Han Geng was too ecstatic to notice.

“They will love you,” he babbled. “Do not listen to Shiyuan. My father is not as conservative as he likes to pretend. Besides, he is well aware of my preferences.”

Heechul just nodded, amused. Geng’s babbling was sort of adorable and he didn’t want to put an end to that.

They reached the corner of the ballroom where the Emperor and Empress were sitting, flanked by guards. They moved to let Geng in and gave Heechul a once over.

“Don’t even think about it,” he warned. “I might not look like much but I can still break your teeth if you put a hand up my skirt.”

Please read and review!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter