Kyuwook-4

A drabble a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm sorry, I don't even know if Dalma is married xD This is the last installment of this series. Enjoy~

Kyuhyun let himself be dragged through the crowd, smiling and nodding at everyone. Looking around, he frowned when he couldn’t spot the bane of his existence.

“Ryeonggu, where’s Hyungsik?”

Ryeowook stopped and turned to frown at him.

“I knew it. What did you say to the poor kid? He looked so scared and left after giving me my phone back.”

Kyuhyun just laughed evilly, drawing confused looks from around them. He leaned in close to whisper in Ryeowook’s ear.

“I just told him to stay away from what was mine.”

Ryeowook shuddered and pushed him away. Quickly walking over to the newlyweds’ table, he beckoned Kyuhyun over.

“Kyuhyun, this is Dalma. We’ve known each other since we were kids.”

“Congratulations on your wedding. I hope you both have a wonderful life together,” Kyuhyun smiled.

“Oh Kyuhyun-ssi, I’m such a big fan,” Dalma gushed. “I’ve always wanted to meet you, but Ryeowookie always says you’re too busy. He said you couldn’t attend and that’s why he brought Hyungsik.”

Kyuhyun felt guiltier than ever about ignoring Ryeowook at that moment. Slipping an arm around his boyfriend’s waist, he tugged him closer.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t arrive sooner. It was meant to be a surprise.”

“Well, I’m glad you could come,” said Dalma. “The both of you should go dance! There are n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter