GreasyGyu-6

A drabble a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Double update ^^

Trying to fool Shindong was no easy task. The man was one of the sharpest members and could smell a prank a mile off. After being hit by Kangin, Kyuhyun wasn’t keen to get beaten up again. So he waited and schemed for a few days before approaching Shindong.

“Hyung, will you teach me how to do a y dance? I want to try it on Radio Star.”

“I don’t know why you would want to try it on Radio Star,” said Shindong, confused. “But okay, I’ll try.”

They went into the practice room and that was where things got a little awkward. Kyuhyun stood too close to the older man and blinked at him innocently.

“Uh what are you doing?”

“Maybe I just want to be close to hyung.”

Shindong suddenly pushed him up against a wall and leaned in.

“Maybe hyung wants to be close to you too, maknae.”

Kyuhyun panicked for a second, scrambling to organise his thoughts. Still looking for something to say, he looked up when Shindong laughed.

“No need to look so worried, I was just playing with you. Come on kid, let’s dance.”

Heaving a sigh of relief that yet another hyung hadn’t found out his plan, Kyuhyun nodded and moved a respectable distance away from his hyung. He needed to do some serious reorganization because apart from Leeteuk and Yesung, no one had fallen for his evil prank. It was time for plan B.

Please read and review!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter