GreasyGyu-14

A drabble a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Triple update ^^

Now that he had ed up royally, Kyuhyun realized that he should have never started the stupid prank in the first place. But now that he had, he would finish it till the very end.

He found Henry napping in Yesung’s room and silently slipped in next to him. Trying not to snicker, he wrapped his arms around the boy’s waist and pulled him close. Henry moved into the warmth and turned in Kyuhyun’s arms.

“Mm, you’re really warm and I love to cuddle, but how drunk was I last night? I don’t even remember your name.”

Kyuhyun tried his best to sound like a girl and giggled. “Open your eyes and have a look, oppa~”

Henry opened his eyes and screamed. He screamed for an impressive three minutes before losing breath and flailing. Unfortunately, all that flailing caused him to fall off the bed.

“WHAT THE HELL, HYUNG? THAT WAS SO NOT FUNNY!”

“Sure was funny to me, Henli,” Kyuhyun smirked. “And that is the official end of my prank. Although, I was supposed to seduce you, not scare you. Maybe I should do it again?”

Henry’s horrified face was enough of an answer. Pitying the poor boy, Kyuhyun just sniggered and left him alone. Time to clean up his messes.

Please read and review!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter