Eunhae-2

A drabble a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So my friend said something about Eunhae during performances and I had a vivid image of Donghae sweat off of Eunhyuk's neck xD Forgive me.

Donghae really, really hated performing with Hyukjae, no Eunhyuk. On stage, he was Eunhyuk. He was untouchable and oh so y. He hated it when they had to dance to ‘I wanna love you’ and the female dancer had to run her hands all over them. It wasn’t her fault, but it still made Donghae’s blood boil. He just wanted Eunhyuk to pin him to the nearest surface and ravish him.

The other man caught on when Donghae had difficulty speaking after their rehearsal.

“Hae, are you okay?”

Donghae made an indistinguishable sound and stared at a drop of sweat making its way down Eunhyuk’s neck. Realizing what Donghae was looking at, Eunhyuk smirked and walked towards him. Leaning close, he whispered in Donghae’s ear.

“Does my dancing turn you on? Or is it because I look so good on stage and that you can’t rip my clothes off? What do you want from, Donghae-yah?”

Whining, Donghae pushed him away. All of their back-up dancers were observing them closely.

“I hate you,” he pouted.

Eunhyuk laughed and placed a swift kiss on his cheek.

“If we manage to wrap up rehearsal in an hour, I’ll give you a reward.”

If anyone noticed the kiss or Donghae’s extreme enthusiasm towards finishing the rehearsal, they didn’t say anything. 

Please read and review!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter