Hanchul-3

A drabble a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Someone needs to stop me xD There will be one LAST drabble to end this :D Enjoy~

“MOM! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! I NEED YOU! WHERE ARE YOU?”

Hankyung ran out of his study hearing his son’s frantic voice.

“Henry! What’s wrong!?”

“You’re not mom.”

Hankyung sighed and collapsed on the sofa. He would be lying if he said he wasn’t jealous of Henry’s preferred parent. But just once, he would have liked to beat Heechul in something.

“Come tell your old dad about your problems. I may not be as good as Heechul, but I’m not completely useless.”

Henry dropped his bag on the floor and joined his father. He shuffled until he was partially lying on top of Hankyung. Amused at his son’s antics, Hankyung didn’t say anything and just made himself comfortable.

“Dad, there’s this girl I like. She’s cute and she’s Chinese-Canadian too! Except I think she hates me because she calls me hamster-face. She says it in English so no one understands her. And…Daaaaaad quit laughing at me!”

Hankyung shook with silent laughter. His son was just too cute.

“I hate you,” Henry huffed. “This is why I need mom. At least mom doesn’t have the fashion sense of an eighty year old.”

Too stunned to respond to the insult, Hankyung sat silently as his son ran into his bedroom. Heechul really needed to stop teaching him these things. He sulked on the sofa, sighing periodically until Heechul got home.

“What’s got your pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter