Yesung

A drabble a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Please read 233 first :) HAPPY YESUNG DAY Y'ALL! May his voice be forever husky and his personality forever weird :3 (ALSO DID YOU SEE THE PIC RYEOWOOK POSTED ON TWITTER OMG I'M SO WRITING THAT TOMORROW)

“Hey hyung, wake up.”

Yesung groaned when someone flashed a light on his face. He was getting too old for this .

“I’m getting too old for this . Switch that off, whoever you are.”

The light was switched off and Donghae’s pouting face came into view.

“Hyuuuung,” he whined. “I’m supposed to take you to your surprise birthday party.” Donghae blinked and cursed himself. “Oops. Surprise?”

Yesung laughed out loud, not upset anymore. “It’s not your fault, Hae. Whichever idiot sent you should have known about this.”

He stuck out his tongue and pulled Yesung out of bed. In the fifty second walk from the bedroom to the kitchen, Donghae managed to make so much noise that Yesung was sure the entire building could hear them.

“SURPRISE!”

“Thanks guys. It feels great that you guys planned something for me. I am so surprised.”

Everybody groaned and turned to look at Donghae, who just sheepishly tried to hide behind Ryeowook.

“Donghae you idiot,” Kangin cursed. “I should have never sent you.”

While everyone was occupied with laughing at Donghae, Kyuhyun took the opportunity to smash a cake into Yesung’s face.

“Happy birthday hyung,” he grinned.

Yesung smiled back and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter