Qmi-1

A drabble a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Because I love Qmi :D (also, Indian ELF where art thou? Message me xD)

When Zhou Mi found an adorable puppy at his doorstep, he blinked twice before squealing and bringing him inside. As he gave the puppy food and water, he agonized over what to call him. The puppy finished its dinner and padded towards the tall man. It sat in front of him and cocked its head to the side.

Zhou Mi squealed again at the cuteness before triumphantly shouting.

“KUI XIAN. I’ll call you Kui Xian.”

Days passed by and Kui Xian quickly became a part of Zhou Mi’s life. When Heechul and Hankyung came by for their weekly movie night, Heechul cackled wildly while cuddling the puppy and Hankyung just shook his head at the both of them.

Two months after the puppy showed up at his house, Zhou Mi woke up to the front door opening and wild barking. Lazily he got out of bed, only hurrying when he heard a startled yelp. Rushing out, he was met with the sight of Kyuhyun holding Kui Xian at an arm’s length.

“Mimi,” began Kyuhyun grimly. “I was gone for only two months and you let this rat invade my house.”

“Kui Xian,” said Zhou Mi, scandalized and both the dog and human turned to him. Kyuhyun looked at the dog and then at Zhou Mi, slowly understanding.

“Please tell me that you did not name a dog after me.”

“…he looks like you!” 

Please read and review!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter