Weekend 1: Suspicious Five

It all started with Pikachu...

Please check blog for info about the story!


A/N: Please read the note after this chapter~


"So... what now?" Alex asked as she looked up to Kwangmin while they continued walking down a street that had stores on each side. It was still a bit early so some stores were just opening up, and as they walked they could here the sizzling of grills as food was being prepared by street vendors and the jingling of bells as doors were being propped opened.

"We'll I guess we find you some clothes first? So let's head over to the mall," Kwangmin awkwardly replied. He didn't know what to do in a situation like this since he never expected a girl from nowhere to suddenly pop into his life leaving him with so many questions - which were all mostly still left unanswered.

While Kwangmin and Alex were on their way to the mall, just about 20 paces behind them were 5 figures all dressed in different outfits. One with red hair was dressed in all black: black shades, hoodie, jeans with the exceptions of a white shirt and black-and-red high tops. Next were two figures one with curly hair and the other with straighter hair both wearing matching outfits: Minty-Green colored beanies, a long sleeved gray shirt with a short sleeved blue shirt layered on top -the figure with straighter hair had the same but a purple shirt- with the logo of a giant bubble with the word "POP" inside, dark tinted shades, then they had red colored pants with sneakers. Then following right after them were two other figures - one with blonde hair and the other with black hair. They both wore shades and had on jackets that were zipped up, ripped jeans, and blue high tops.

Now who were these five suspicious figures trailing behind Kwangmin and Alex?

Well, there was only one conclusion to that.

It was-


A/N: Yeah... not a good cliff hanger since it's obvious who they are - as Alex would've said, "Your hair gave you away." :P

i was going to make this longer but then I remembered... I have an unstarted project due in two days. HOWEVER since this update was so short I am giving you guys an option to vote and since I don't know how to put the poll in here I'll just place the link (or maybe that is how I do it???) 

-After poll made-

Oh.... ehehe well the thing about the poll is pretty much self explanatory by the question. Well please vote and decide and I forgot what the other announcement was... hmm, meh :P Sorry this was really short!