"You're six feet tall!"

It all started with Pikachu...

A/N: Hey there, I'm sorry if you guys read the last chapter and didn't get the part where it became a dream I'll try to work on transitioning better for you guys to make it less confusing. Little synopsis on the dream if it was confusing:

Kwangmin finds himself looking at a seven-year-old Alice -present day Alice is 15 by the way, well for the moment in our story so far- and she calls him P'Tai -I was trying to find out what they say in Lao for older brother but I couldn't find it, so we're going with Thai for the story. Oh and Alice isn't Korean-  who is her older brother. In this dream the family is getting ready to leave for Korea to visit their Grandparents and I should probably fix the thing where I changed it to being only their Grandma they're seeing....hmm maybe I won't...maybe~ Then as you all know when little Alice leaves the room that's the end of the dream~ So sorry if it was unclear at first~


"Well get up!" Youngmin nudged his twin out of bed.

"Why? It's Saturday?" Kwangmin answered as he tried to get back into bed and pull the covers over his head only to be stopped by Minwoo.

"A-L-E-X DUH!" They said at the same time to him.

Then it hit him - Alex was there. She had stayed the night over since she couldn't remember where she was staying and Boyfriend had decided to deal with the issue in the morning. The questions and dream had only added more to his curiosity so after being reminded by Youngmin and Minwoo he got up and started to get ready for the day as fast as lightning which only left Youngmin and Minwoo stunned and confused at his sudden burst of energy. By the time Youngmin and Minwoo finished cleaning up, Kwangmin was already on his way to the living room.

By the time Kwangmin got there he found that Jeongmin was already up and fixing his hair in the bathroom and Hyunseong was probably in the kitchen making breakfast with Donghyun since they were on breakfast duty for the week, however starting tomorrow would be his and Jeongmin's turn to make breakfast for a week. 

Alex was where she was since they left her before, asleep on the couch looking so peaceful. He didn't want to disturb her, but the curiosity was eating at him so he gave her a little nudge.

"Nggh," He heard her mumble. He nudged her again, which she answered this time by swatting her hand out trying to hit whatever was disturbing her sleep. He sighed. He hadn't thought it would be that hard to wake her up.

"Alex," he said softly, "Alex," he tried again, "Alice," he finally said and then her eyes snapped open and she turned quickly on him saying, "P'TAI!"

However, the look she gave was of dismay when she saw who it was that had called her name. "Ah... Kwangmin," was all she said. Somehow upon hearing this Kwangmin felt somewhat disheartened by her reaction, which left him feeling a bit confused inside as well.

"Breakfast's ready!" They suddenly heard Hyunseong call out from the kitchen. Jeongmin was already out of the room and just as Alex was sitting up her stomach had let out a small growl.

"Hungry?" Kwangmin asked with a half smile growing on his face. All she gave was a slight nod with a faint hint of a blush from embarrassment.

How cute... Wait, did I just find that cute? Get those thoughts out, you barely know her! At that Kwangmin slightly shook his head, causing Alex to look at him peculiarly.

"Erm Kwangmin..." She started.

"Yeah?"

"Where's the kitchen?"

"Ah, I'll show you where that is!" Kwangmin said as he suddenly realized she didn't know her way around the place. Suddenly he remembered she had slept in her clothes from the night before. He left the room for a moment leaving her sitting there puzzled, then he came back with some small looking clothes. "Here, and you may want to go wash up the bathroom's over there," Kwangmin showed her as he handed her a blue shirt and a pair of jeans. Before going however, she raised an eyebrow up at him asking, "What's this?"

"Ah... those are some clothes that are too small for all the guys but they look like they might fit and I thought you might want to change so..." Kwangmin answered her as he looked down at the floor sheepishly.

"Oh, thanks," she replied looking at him with a little smile of gratitude for the change of clothes. In a few minutes after she had entered the bathroom, she came out looking refreshed and surprisingly the clothes looked as if they fit perfectly.

When they left the room and arrived at the kitchen, they were greeted by seeing Jeongmin and Youngmin fighting over a sausage while Hyunseong just watched them sighing with Minwoo trying to break them up while not knowing what to do and Donghyun slowly looking a bit irritated as he was trying to make pancakes.

"It's my food! I got it first!" Youngmin angrily told Jeongmin.

"Liar! I got it first!" Jeongmin fired back.

"Youngmin, Jeongmin hyung..." Minwoo tried, only to be ignored.

"Give it to me! I'm a growing boy!"

"You don't need to grow anymore you're six feet tall!" Jeongmin retorted.

"STOP ARGUING BOTH OF YOU!" Donghyun finally let out, however when he did the pancake from his pan went flying...

... and landed on Kwangmin's head.

For a moment everyone just stared at it, until Alex burst out in laughter. From the sound of her laughter, everyone started to laugh as well and Youngmin and Jeongmin stopped arguing while Donghyun was no longer angry. 

"What a nice way to start the day," Alex said as she pulled the pancake off Kwangmin's head and tossed it on the pile of pancakes that Donghyun had made. She was definitely in a better mood after having a good laugh. 

Boyfriend and Alex all had breakfast after that which was pancakes, sausage and eggs, all with some orange juice. While Alex and Minwoo were finishing up and the twins were cleaning up, Donghyun made an announcement after being completely silent in thought for what seemed like forever.

"Kwangmin," Donghyun called to him.

"Yes?" Kwangmin replied as he turned around to his hyung.

"Since we all have other plans you go and show Alex around and see if she remembers anything."

"WHAT!?" the rest of Boyfriend asked, obviously shocked.

"Will they be fine?"

"Why Kwangmin?"

"Just those two?"

"But hyung we don't-" Before Minwoo could finish Hyunseong and Jeongmin quickly covered his mouth.

"Kwangmin will help Alex today," Donghyun started, "That is if she's fine with it." He stated as he looked over to Alex.

For a moment she was silent, until she finally stated, "I'm okay with it if Kwangmin's okay with it."

"Sure, I'm fine," Kwangmin answered.

"Then it's settled," Donghyun finally stated.

After Kwangmin and Alex left, Minwoo turned to his hyung and asked, "Why'd you lie about us being busy?"

"Because it's probably better to leave Alex with Kwangmin since she'll probably feel much more comfortable around him since she knows him better than she knows us."

"Ahh," Minwoo said as he understood; however, a pout started to form on his face as he asked, "but now I'm curious to know what they'll be doing."

"Don't worry," Youngmin said as he swung an arm around his shoulder.

"We have a plan," Jeongmin said as he swung his arm around Minwoo's other shoulder while he and Youngmin put on mischievous grins.

"Oh, and what might that be?" Donghyun looked at them skeptically.

"We follow them!" They both said in unison.


A/N: I hope you're all excited for how Kwangmin and Alex will spend their weekend~ Mwahaha no details shall be spilled other than this: Disguises and Confusion! 

By the way don't worry if you're all waiting for SHINee to show up! Because they will once this little weekend is over~ Just a little longer