BONUS Update: It's not me

It all started with Pikachu...

A/N: And first off

THIS ISN'T THE PROMISED BIG UPDATE, THAT'S NEXT

This however

IS MY BIRTHDAY  BONUS UPDATE TO YOU ALL!

So consider it a bonus to my big update since yes I am going to do it and it may come sooner now that I'm actually inspired for my English project and I'm motivated to study which means more free time to write whatever I wish~ It would be amazing if by the time I give you guys that present I write enough to finish this story O.O (and that's a lot since depending if you want this story short or longer, we are faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from the end so that's A LOT of writing). Oh and yeah, tomorrow's my birthday and even though it's suppose to be the birthday person receiving presents, I'm just a giver and I think I'm going to mostly be studying tomorrow anyway since I'm probably going to spend it more on Monday... Well enjoy your added bonus update!


~Outside Boyfriend's Dorm~

Alex sighed to herself as she stood in front of the door of Boyfriend's Dorm. It was December and SHINee had already had their concert at MGM Stadium last month and were currently in Korea until they had to return to Japan. She had bee proud of them when she heard the month before about them being at the KPOP Masters concert in Vegas, but she also felt bad for them always working tirelessly without rest. Sometimes she'd see them with dark rings around their eyes it started to worry her, but Jinken always reassured her they were fine.

Minho and Jinken's birthdays were coming up and they were coming of fast and she wanted to do something for them before they left. However, she felt instead of asking the other members she had in mind someone else, or some people in this case. As she was about to knock their door she suddenly remembered something.

Alex: Today's the first but they have to be in Japan tomorrow. Will they even be home?

Before she could decide to leave though the door burst open and there stood Kwangmin in front of her.

"Erm, hi?" Alex cautiously asked. She was afraid they were really busy and tired since SHINee was like that when she moved in with them and their busy schedules and she had only been with them for two weeks now. It had actually been only two or three weeks since her return to Korea and so much had happened.

"Ah, Alex what are you doing here?" Kwangmin asked her now a bit alert.

"I was going to visit but I just remembered you guys are leaving for Japan for tomorrow..."

"Oh that's not until tonight! Actually the other members are packing right now but I'm done so do you want to hang out?" Kwangmin asked her before she could say more. In truth he wasn't done with packing at all and all he had packed was pikachu related objects.

"Are you sure it's alright?"

"Yeah lets go!" Kwangmin declared as he closed the door behind him and he took her hand in his while his other hand had his phone sending a text to Youngmin.

Kwangmin: Hyung I hope you get my text, sorry but I won't see Alice for maybe a week. Please understand.

~Inside Boyfriend's Dorm~

Youngmin had just finished packing triumphantly before the other members and was about to crash down on the couch until he received a text.

You have 1 new message!

Youngmin: Hmm? Oh please don't be another schedule it's eight and I'm tired!

From: Kwangmin

Hey hyung sorry but could you do my packing for me? I'm out with Alex right now and I'll be back later!^^

Message end

Youngmin: Kwangminnie why?Why do you do this to me dongsaeng?

Youngmin sighed as he got up and headed back into the room they all shared.

"Hyung didn't you finish packing just now?" Minwoo asked him as Youngmin walked back into the room solemnly.

"I did," he sighed, "but I have to pack for Kwangmin because he's with Alex."

"WHAT?" all the members of Boyfriend asked him.

"I don't know he just sent me a text," Youngmin shrugged as he started to pack Kwangmin's bags.

"Darn it~ I want to spy on their date," Jeongmin frowned/ pouted (A/N: lets just say he's trying to do both okay?).

~Where ever Alex and Kwangmin are at~

(A/N: Yeah getting lazy on locations, give me suggestions for places you want them to go!)

"So what did you come by for?" Kwangmin asked her curious. He had on dark jeans with a plain blue shirt and black hoodie and shades. Alex was dressed in a black and white striped dress (here it is http://www.yesstyle.com/en/info.html/pid.1024286809 ) with brown simple flats and a light blue hoodie.

"Well Minho erm Oppa and Jinken's birthdays are coming up so I wanted to ask you guys to help me find something for them. Ah, since Jeongmin's birthday is next month and you guys are busy but your here can you help me find something for him too?"

"Sure, but why did you 'erm oppa' hmm?"

"Well I don't really know how to address Minho...oppa..or Jeongmin... do I call them both Oppa or Sunbae?"

"Sunbae," He answered her quickly.

Kwangmin: Only call me Oppa

"Okay~" She nodded as she stretched until she realized they were still holding hands, and Kwangmin then noticed to.

Alex: Uh...

Kwangmin: Oh crud, should I say anything?

Alex: What do I do? I don't want to make it awkward...

Kwangmin: Man up! Say something we're silent now

"Umm," they both started at the say time, "Uh," they did again.

Alex and Kwangmin: This is embarrassingly awkward

"Can I have my hand back?" Alex finally asked him.

"Hmm, if you ask me correctly," he responded.

Kwangmin: What am I saying?

"Okay, then can I have my hand back Oppa?" She asked him while smiling up at him.

Alex: Why am I smiling?

Kwangmin blinked a few times at her before letting go of her hand and looking the other way, "Y-yeah..."

"Hey my favorite midget!" They both turned over to the source of the voice which was no other than Daw. He came over to them with his usual smile as when Kwangmin first meet him and as Alex could always remember him wearing.

"What are you guys doing her? On a date?" Daw asked as he elbowed both of them in the ribs with a smirk.

"We're hanging out, " Alex replied. Upon hearing that answer Kwangmin frowned to himself unbeknownst to him that Alex was sightly embarrassed by Daw's remark as he was too.

Alex: David I am going to kill you later

"Oh really?" Daw asked with his grin, "Hey isn't your brother's birthday coming up?"

"My brother?" She blinked for a moment while paling.

"Ah I mean Jinki," Daw corrected himself.

"Oh yeah..."

Alex: Tai's Birthday... it's been years since celebrating it...

"Hey Alex we should probably start looking," Kwangmin reminded her.

"Okay, Oppa. Bye Daw," She waved to him as she turned to leave with Kwangmin.

"A-ah okay bye!" Daw's smile flickered for babrely a second as they left. When they were a distance away from hearing him he spoke out loud, "Oppa? Heh," now wearing a wry bittersweet smile to himself. "So, you've found someone now eh?" He then sighed.

"Too bad it's not me."