"Alice."

It all started with Pikachu...

It was late in the afternoon by the time they were done with everything since they didn't have practice again until in the evening. They were all sitting around in the practice room having a late lunch while discussing what to do now that Alex remembered something.

"So how do you know Lee Jinki?" Hyunseong asked as he took a bite of his sandwich.

"Childhood friend."

"And how are you guys childhood friends?" Jeongmin inquired next.

She bit her lip for a moment trying to remember until it slowly came back to her, "Our... our grandmothers were close friends, so our families just became close friends."

Grandmother? In that dream... her grandmother was in Korea right?

"Alex," Kwangmin slowly started, "Is your grandmother by any chance Korean?"

"No she's French."

"EH?!?!" All of Boyfriend exclaimed, obviously very confused now.

"My grandmother is French, and my grandfather is Thai; those are my mom's parents. Then my dad's parents are Thai and Chinese."

So she's not Korean at all, but half Thai and a part French and Chinese -.-

"Then how does your grandmother know his grandmother?"

"Ah she moved around a lot so when she moved here as a kid his grandmother and mine's just always stayed in touch and stuff," she finished explaining.

"This... is still slightly confusing, " concluded Youngmin.

"Well I guess we should take you to meet him then," Donghyun said as he stood up.

"Meet him?" Alex asked while slightly tilting her head in confusion, "how? where? when?"

"Mmm by car, at a cafe and now."

"Now?" Jeongmin asked.

"Ah so tired~" Minwoo added.

"Can we eat there?" Hyunseong asked, which caused everyone to look at him for a moment, "What? I'm still hungry."

~At the cafe~

They were all dressed in disguises and since it wasn't morning anymore and not as cold Alex was wearing less layers while the rest of Boyfriend had on hats, shades, hoodies, jackets, and scarves to be prepared for what was still cold for it was still Fall and almost Winter. They had just walked in with Alex in the front. As she was looking around a tall figure in a beige jacket, black fedora and shades walked over.

As the figure came closer is was a familiar one, and a well known one. When the two were standing face to face finally, Alex gave a small gasp with eyes widened in surprise as she was hugged. The only also being able to hear the faint whisper of the other:

"Alice."


A/N Now just how close are there two besides childhood friends? Close enough to be buddies? Besties? Cousins? Siblings? -last two being not blood related obviously but figuratively- Oh and um this may also become a bit more color-coded. Just a bit~