Weekend 3: "I can't remember"

It all started with Pikachu...

A/N: This is for the thoughts in this chapter:

This color is Kwangmin's thoughts. Then this color is Alex/Alice's thoughts.


"Waaah~ So cute~" Alex exclaimed as she hugged the plush Piplup.

Kwangmin let out a small smile, "Is Piplup your favorite pokemon?"

Alex slightly shook her head and answered in reply, "No, Piplup is a friend of mine's favorite. I do find Piplup cute though!" She then frowned, "But for some reason... I can't remember their name..."

Why... Why can't I remember? This... it hurts trying to.

Kwangmin then suddenly noticed the pain expression on her face. She was clearly trying hard, but to no avail.

"Hey, don't hurt yourself trying," He told her as bent down to look at her face to face while checking if she was alright.

For a moment she had a surprised look, which was then quickly replaced by a small smile.

"Thanks," she smiled up at him, then turned back to the Piplup, "Ah I think I'll put this back..."

Alice...

As if reading his thoughts, she looked back to him and put on another smile, "Don't worry I'm fine! Really I am. Ah, aren't we here to find me some clothes?"

"Hmm? Ah yeah lets go," He replied back to her as they exited the shop.

However as they left they didn't notice three figures in following them while keeping a distance. Two of them were quite tall and very well built looking like bodyguards, while the third was a bit smaller looking from being lean and appearing younger.

"Alice... You made the wrong move coming here," was all the smaller figure said, before motioning to the other two to leave.

Kwangmin and Alex went around to different shops but didn't talk much for the rest of the time lost in their own thoughts.

Alice, I hope we really can help you...

I wish I could remember... if only I could, could I have found him by now?

~Back at the dorm~

Kwangmin, Youngmin, Minwoo, and Alex were all asleep by now while the three older members were sitting in the kitchen discussing something.

"Ah~ I can't believe we didn't find anything interesting," Jeongmin sighed as he laid back on the couch.

"Well actually to be honest, there was something," Hyunseong put out there as he was thinking very deeply trying to remember what he saw.

"Oh?" Jeongmin said as he raised an eyebrow curious, "what's that?"

"They may've been followed," Donghyun finally stated.

"Well duh, we were following them," Jeongmin answered back.

"No," Donghyun let out a sigh as Jeongmin had not caught on, "They may've been followed by someone else"

"Paparazzi?" Jeongmin asked.

"No, but that may've been more troublesome if there was," Hyunseong sighed.

"They were probably following because of Alex," Donghyun put out there.

As they sat there trying to piece together what they knew, the phone suddenly rang startling them all. Donghyun walked over to answer.

"Hello?"

(A/N: The italicized is the person on the phone)

"Ah Hello, is Alex there?"

"Who wants to know?"

"Ah a friend, a close friend."

Hearing a little bit of the conversation, Jeongmin walked over to take the phone from Donghyun who handed it over to him.

"How do we know your a friend?"

"Tell Alex it''s someone who loves chicken."

"Chicken?" Jeongmin then looked at the other two as Hyunseong had walked over by now to listen in as well, to which the Hyun pair just shrugged confused as well.

"Just please, if she remembers then please bring her to XXX Cafe, and tell her I'll be waiting."

After that the mystery friend on the other line hung up.

"Chicken?" Jeongmin asked again, "How is chicken supposed to be helpful?

Donghyun just sighed at that, "I don't know but lets just get some sleep."