"She came out of nowhere"

It all started with Pikachu...

A/N: Old readers please skip to the note at the bottom


It was the middle of Autumn, where the leaves are all fallen and scattering in the wind and it's just a little chilly outside. Kwangmin was just out on a little walk since he had finally gotten a break in his busy schedule. He was wearing a casual disguise in a green hoodie, a blue beanie, and shades. He was just looking at a window display when all of a sudden...

...something hit him.

"Oof!"

PIKACHU!?!? "Nggh...my head..." Oh, well it was too good to be true.

Suddenly he saw a pair of brown eyes, filled with distraught, look up at him. "Help me, please!" The girl before him frantically hissed.

"O-okay, but wha-" Before he knew it the girl had grabbed his shades and beanie, placing her glasses and pikachu hat on him. "Switch hoodies with me," she exclaimed hurriedly as well while looking behind herself. In a moment, he was wearing a pikachu hat, tinted glasses, and a black sweater with a logo of headphones. Just as she fell in synch walking next to him as if they had been walking together the whole time, two men came around the corner, panting from running. One of them came up to Kwangmin from behind and roughly turned him.

"Hey y-" he stopped as he realized it was not who he was looking for, "oh I'm sorry. Have you seen a kid with a yellow hat come this way?"

Kwangming could see in the corner of his eyes the girl holding her breathe, waiting for what he would tell the man. "Uh yeah, they went that way," Kwangmin answered as he motioned in the opposite direction.

"Thanks," the two men answered them and as they watched the two men sprint around the corner she let out a breath of relief.

"Thanks," she weakly grinned at him. They then swapped their clothes back; however, Kwangmin still had her hat. 

"Hey you forgo-" he started, " - your hat..." He turned to where she was previously only to find that she wasn't there anymore.

-At Boyfriend's Dorm-

"Hey where did you get that?" Youngmin asked his twin as he stepped in through the doorway. Minwoo and Jeongmin looked up from their game to see Kwangmin in a pikachu hat.

"A girl...she came out of nowhere," Kwangmin answered before disappearing into the room where Boyfriend slept. He laid down on his bunk that was above Youngmin's thinking of the girl with the big brown eyes filled with such fear. Why was she running? Why were those men after her? Why did she disappear? As these questions swarmed his head he finally drifted off into sleep.


A/N: To all the old readers - I'm sorry but I'm posting up the reedited chapters one by one along with the updates. I still have a lot of editting to do and I think it's best instead of giving you guys the huge story all together at once to instead do it piece by piece. I've decided to do it this way to make sure there are no mistakes, typos, and that the story is easy to follow along with developing plot rather than throwing out the whole story as an amateur piece of work.

To all the new readers -  I hope you can bear with slow updating and editting to this story and I hope you will enjoy this story and how the plot develops.