"David?"

It all started with Pikachu...

They had left the company while Kwangmin had just sent Onew a message that he was taking Alex with him so they wouldn't worry. However, he had a feeling he was going to get an earful from them but he could care less at the moment. All that mattered was to try and help Alex feel better -- after all it was all he could do at the moment.

He led her all the way to a popular street bustling with people at different stands and shops. It was a couple blocks away from the spot where he had bumped into Alex. That day he was just leaving that street walking home when she had shown up out of no where. He was still curious, but he felt it would be better not to ask her at the moment.

"We're here," he panted as he stopped. He had been in such a hurry to take her there he hadn't realized they were running the whole time.

"Wow..." She looked at the seen before her in awe. She had always seen busy areas of course, but she never saw one like this, and it sparked an interest in her to explore. Before he could say anything, her stomach grumbled first.

"Heh," he smiled, "why are you always hungry?"

"Maybe it's because you make me run all over the place," she retaliated.

"Touché," he replied back, "well I know somewhere we can go to get something." He took her to a small restaurant that he had once wandered into due to hunger. It turned out to serve really good food and he had been going there since every time he came to that area.

"Ah Kwangmin how you doing?" The restaurant owner greeted him. Kwangmin put to fingers to his lips while nodding to show he was fine. He was still holding Alex hand when he asked, "Table for two please."

"Oh? Is this lucky girl your girlfriend?" The owner .

"Eh?" The two answered both baffled at the suggestion.

"We're just hanging out," Alex replied to the owner.

"Mmm, you two can't fool these old eyes," the owner playfully scolded them, "Hey Daw!" A couple of seconds later a boy dressed in a waiter's suit raised his head and looked over while he was cleaning up a table.

"Yes sir?" Daw was a boy with short messy brown hair, he was quite lean and had surprisingly green eyes. He looked to be around sixteen or so and was almost Kwangmin's height but an inch or two shorter.

Alex: He looks familiar...

She squinted at him for a moment while frowning trying to remember.

"Can you get these two a table?"

"Follow me," Daw motioned to the two to follow him. He lead them to an open table near a window as he set their menus down.

"Thank you," they both thanked him. He simply smiled and told them he'd be back. As he left Alex was still frowning, which Kwangmin noticed.

"Are you alright?"

"Hmm?" She asked breaking out of her reverie, "Yeah I'm fine."

"Hey isn't that guy from Boyfriend?"

"Yeah! He's that twin Kwangmin right?"

The two turned to a table where they saw a group of girls sitting together. The girls noticed the two looking at them and hid their faces behind their menus while a few gasped in surprise.

Kwangmin: Ah... fans... Oh crap

He suddenly remembered that if those fans weren't nice they could harm Alex, however what he heard next surprised him.

"I can't believe he saw us!"

"Omo! Who's that girl? She's so pretty!"

"Is she his girlfriend?"

"Ah how lucky~"

"They're so cute!"

Kwangmin: THAT was unexpected.

Alex on the other hand, had decided to ignore the comments and was looking out the window while she muttered, "How annoying..."

Kwangmin however heard her and was quite surprised, "Wow. I'm surprised."

She raised an eyebrow and looked at him,"What? I'm just speaking my mind. It really annoys me how people always assume when a guy and girl hang out that they're a couple or something. Especially whenever I hung out with my best friend."

"Your best friend was a guy?"

"...Yeah... I know what your thinking and don't say it."

"What? That your a tomboy?"

"I said don't say it." She started as she pouted.

"What's wrong with saying it?"

"Your making feel guilty for not being more like a girl."

"Oh..."

"Ready to make your orders?" Daw asked as he was now back.

"Yeah I would like the Manduguk, how about you Alex?"

"Erm I'll ha-" before she could finish she was just staring at Daw, "David?"

Kwangmin: Who?

Daw was a little surprised until he actually looked at Alex for the first time. He blinked a couple times until tackling her in a hug, "Alex! My little midget~"

Annoyed, Alex face started to darken, "What did I tell you about calling me short..."

"Um excuse me," Kwangmin interrupted, "Sorry to interrupt the reunion but what's going on?"

"Ah Kwangmin this is David. David, Kwangmin," Alex introduced the two, "Kwangmin this THING is my best friend from back in the States."

Kwangmin: WHAT