"I'm the Almighty Key, you can't hide anything from me"

It all started with Pikachu...

 


~In front of SHINee's Dorm~

"Well thanks for helping me out today!" Alex turned to Kwangmin as she thanked him.

"No problem, I had fun today too," Kwangmin smiled at her.

"Well, I guess I'll head in now," Alex smiled to him before turning to SHINee's dorm.

"Hey what about Donghyun hyung's and Jeongmin hyung's presents?" He asked.

"Oh, I'll keep them here for now," she answered back. Since they didn't know if both Boyfriends and SHINee would be super busy in January and February too.

They had decided to buy Jeongmin a panda hat

and Donghyun some headphones.

Then for Onew they got a plush chicken pillow

and a Keroro plush for Minho.

"Ah, alright then," Kwangmin replied as he nodded his head accepting her answer.

They then stood there for about a minute, both of them feeling the awkwardness of the moment.

Miraculously though, the door opened with Key standing in the doorway.

"Ehem," Key cleared his throat, "Alex, do you have something to tell Umma?"

"I'm Home?"

"Your home? Your HOME?"

Key took a deep breath before he started talking, and anyone who knew Key of SHINee could tell he was about to go 'Umma Key' mode.

"Young lady you didn't even send us a text! Not even a phone call! Do you know how worried we all were? What if something happened to you and we wouldn't know? What if you were kidnapped? Ra-" Key suddenly stopped his rapid nagging when he noticed Kwangmin, "Oh hello there~ Oh, Alex were you out with him?"

"His mood just went a total 180-degree turn! What the heck?" Alex thought, "Why do I get the feeling I shouldn't answer?"

"Um, yes?"

"Oh hello there I'm Key, it's nice to meet you young man. Are you dating our little Alex here?"

Umma!

W-what? "No, we were just out,"Kwangmin replied hastily.

Kwangmin that sounds exactly like he thinks you idiot!

Key raised a suspicious eyebrow, "out?"

"Out shopping," Alex finished quickly before Kwangmin could ruin the situation even worst.

"Shopping? Oh you should've told me! We still need to get you some new clothes!" Key exclaimed with a pout.

You already brought me enough clothes to bury me in them. "Sorry," Alex replied with relief that Key didn't ask anymore questions," Well see you later Kwangmin. Don't get overworked in Japan!"

"Ah, okay well bye Alex, I'll bring you a souvenir."

As soon as they parted ways and Alex stepped inside, Key interrogated her immediately.

"What did you get them? Oh, and don't worry only Taemin is home but he's dancing in the bedroom."

For a moment Alex just stared at him stunned, and blinked a couple of times. "How did you --?"

"Oh please," Key scoffed, "I'm the Almighty Key, you can't hide anything from me."

No joke.

~To before Key opened the front door~

"Ah where is that girl? Doesn't she know she should at least leave a message!" Key said out loud in frustration as he paced the living room. As he was pacing he heard voices near the front door, and being Key, he went to investigate.

When he neared the door he could make out the sound of Alex's voice and another that seemed like a boy's.

Wait, a boy's voice?

"Hey what about... hyung... presents?" He could somewhat hear the boy's voice say.

"Oh I'll keep... here," he could distinctively hear Alex say.

Presents? Oh she must've brought Onew hyung's and Minho-ssi's presents. their birthdays are in a couple days. Ah, what a thoughtful daughter I've raised!

Then he heard nothing, and it was for a while.

Aigo... why are these kids so awkward?!

He sighed to himself as he shook his head in disapproval.

"Well it's time for me to save the situation now isn't it?" He spoke quietly to himself before opening the front door.

~ Back to present time~

"I'll show you in the kitchen Key Umma," Alex sighed.

Once she and Key were in the kitchen she showed him the gifts she and Kwangmin had brought.

"Ah, Minho-ssi and Onew hyung will definitely like these gifts, but who are the other two gifts for?" Key asked curiously.

"Those are for Donghyun sunbae and Jeongmin sunbae. I was staying with Boyfriend before I came here, remember?" Alex reminded him.

Hmm... Boyfriend... Boyfriend... Oh! They were with her at the cafe!

Key then remembered when he first meet Alex. It had been at a cafe and she was with Boyfriend at the time. He then remembered that the boy from earlier was Kwangmin.

"Oh them! yes, they were such polite hoobaes. Well, you can leave those with me I'll keep them safe for you," Key smiled at her as he took the gifts.

"Thanks Key Umma."

"Ah you welcome little Alex."

"Such a thoughtful little girl I've raised! Ah, although she's only been with us for a month... Umma's proud little Alex! Just don't become a chicken maniac like Onew or a banana milk lover like Taemin...PLEASE."

"Ehem," Key heard a cough from Alex.

"What was that?" Key looked at her with a slightly raised eyebrow.

"...Nevermind," Alex sighed slightly deflated, "I'm going to see Taemin sunbae."

Key... you were saying your thoughts out loud...urgh, I'm too tired to sass back.