"Chicken?"

It all started with Pikachu...

"Chicken?" Alex asked as she took a bite of her breakfast. It was Sunday now and they were all up early since Boyfriend had a schedule that day, and practice was first thing after breakfast.

"Mhmm," Jeongmin nodded as he was chewing, he gulped it all down at once before adding, "ring any bells to you?"

She bit her lip trying to remember, which only made Kwangmin look at her a bit worried.

"Alex you don't have to remember right now, you have all day to okay?" Kwangmin tried to reassure her so she would stop trying so hard until she received a headache.

She only nodded and replied a small, "okay."

Chicken... it is a little familiar but... hazy.

After breakfast they decided it would be best to keep Alex with them so they took her along with them in disguise to not attract media attention. Since it was late in November they had her bundled up to the point where she shouldn't be recognized by anyone. They were practicing while Alex was just deep in thought.

Chicken... Chicken, chicken... who do I know that loves chicken?

"Thirsty?"

She jumped for a moment since her train of thought had been broken. She looked to the source of the voice that had broken her from her reverie.

"Minwoo? Shouldn't I be asking you that? You're soaked in sweat."

"Ahahaha when you put it that way..."

"That's why he's the Sweat King instead of the Wet Prince!" Youngmin announced as he sat down beside her, "Ah! How come I don't get a drink?"

"You drank it already," Minwoo reminded him as he sighed.

For a moment Youngmin was silent until suddenly making an "Oh!" face, "Oh yeah!" Minwoo merely shook his head at that, he was to tired to make a remark.

"So what are you guys doing?" Alex asked them after taking a sip of the drink Minwoo brought her. They were now just sitting resting on both sides of her.

"Taking a break," Minwoo answered as he stretched a bit.

"The three of you look so carefree," Hyunseong smiled at them as he came over with a towel in hand.

"Ah thanks Hyung!" Minwoo said as he reached out for the towel.

"Who said it was for you?" Hyunseong inquired to Minwoo keeping a straight face.

"Aww," Minwoo put his arm back down as he pouted obviously trying to appear upset.

"I'm kidding~" Hyunseong laughed as he placed the towel on Minwoo's head.

"BREAK OVER!" Donghyun called as he went back to start the music again. The three sighed and left Alex alone once again to her thoughts.

Chicken...

As she was in thought she suddenly heard a different song playing.

(Song --> Your Name)

Eh? Chicken?

"Hyung, different song please~" Minwoo called.

"Alright~"

(Next song! --> Up and Down)

"Neowae neowae downiya gibooni
Owae owae cheok.hamyeon cheok
Neowae neowae upiya gibooni owae

Neowae neowae downiya gibooni
Owae owae cheok.hamyeon cheok
Neowae neowae upiya gibooni owae

Wae neoneun up, down
Gibooni maennal dalla nal
Iri jeori heundeulkka"

That last voice...no way...

"JINKEN!" Alex suddenly yelled as she stood up.

"What?" Jeongmin asked as he stopped dancing with everyone else to look at her.

"Jinken!" She said again, "Jinki loves chicken! So we called him Jinken!"

"Jinki? You mean Lee Jinki?"

"YES!"