"SISTER!?!"

It all started with Pikachu...

A/N:  Hey everyone today's Alice/Alex's Birthday!  Ah, also decided to try mixing up the two writing styles to see how it goes. Onew's thoughts are green! Minwoo’s thoughts are orange!Then Taemin’s thoughts are white and highlighted in black.Key’s thoughts are pink. Minho’s thoughts are a blue darker than the blue used for Kwangmin’s. Jonghyun thoughts are yellow and highlighted in black. If there are anymore thoughts… meh, it’ll just be italicized and indicated whose it is~


 

Finally, after all this time...

 

"Jinken?" Alex half asked and half stated.

"You still call me that?" Onew slightly smiled as he released her from his hug.

"Why? You have a problem with that?" She slightly smirked at him.

"No, I just wished my sister respected me better," he grinned back.

"SISTER!?!"

"Eh?" Everyone was surprised at the sound of the outburst. 'They turned to the source of it to see four figures trying to seem "unsuspicious" sitting at a nearby table.

Figure 1: Shh! They're looking this way! Quick look natural!

Figure 2: Hyung... -stomach grumbles- I'm hungry

Figure 3: -looking at phone-

Figure 4: -gives figure 2 candy- Now shush

Figure 2: Yay! Candy!

Figure 1 and 4: SHUSH!

Figure 3: -shakes head at them-

While the four were trying to quiet each other down, everyone had walked over to them unnoticed until Onew cleared his throat.

"Ehem," Onew cleared his throat to make their presence known.

Figures 1,2,3, and 4: Ah! -slowly turn to Onew-

Figure 2: Hyung! I got candy~

Figures 1, 3, and 4: -face palm-

Figure 1: Taemin you weren't suppose to give us away!

Taemin: Sorry -.-

Figure 4: Hey! The scolding is MY job Jonghyun! -hits him-

Jonghyun: Ow! Umma!

Key: This is why you shouldn't take other people's job.

Minho: Umm guys

Key and Jonghyun: What?

Onew: What are you all doing here?

The four members of SHINee all stayed silent for a moment until all unanimously pointing to Jonghyun and saying, "It was his idea."

Jonghyun: "Traitors!"

Jeongmin: Sorry to interrupt your little chat guys, but we should go somewhere else we're all attracting attention...

He was right too – people were starting to look at them oddly and some were scrunching at them as if they seemed familiar. If they were to be recognized it would be troublesome.

Taemin: Then come to our dorm!

Everyone: Eh?

Youngmin: Can we?

“Well…” Onew started until he saw Taemin looking at him.

Taemin: Hyung~ -uses cuteness-

Onew: Ah… -trying to resist-

Taemin: Onew’s sister help me!

Alex: What?

Taemin: Please~ -uses cuteness on her-

Ah, why does he have to look cute? I can’t do that!

Taemin: Please~ -does it again-

Dang it… fine.

Alex: -looks at Onew and does the same thing as Taemin- Jinken?

Taemin... It was bad enough with you doing it but now Alex too?

“Alright fine!” He gave in to the two.

Taemin: YAY!~

Onew and Alex thoughts: Ah this person…

~At SHINee’s Dorm~

Once they arrived at the dorm, everyone took off their disguises and were now sitting in living room.

Jonghyun: So, you guys are Boyfriend

Jeongmin: And you guys are SHINee

Jeongmin and Jonghyun: -stare at each other in a minute of silence- COOL! –high five each other-

No way, this is all too… unbelievable. We’re in the dorm of SHINee, and I’m sitting right by the one and only Dance Machine Taemin! THE Dance Machine, better than me!

As if hearing Minwoo’s thoughts Taemin turned to look at him, “Hey, your Minwoo right?”

“N-neh,” Minwoo nervously replied from the excitement of meeting his role model.

“I saw your interview,” Taemin smiled at him while giving him a thumbs-up, “you’re pretty good at dancing too. Keep it up and you’ll be as good as me!”

Hyung, your dance skills are too amazing. Thank you T.T

Minwoo: Thank you Sunbae! That means a lot.

Sunbae? I’m a Sunbae now? I’m getting old, but I have a worthy dongsaeng so it’s all good~

Taemin: No problem.

Key: -turns to Onew- So, why didn’t you tell us you had a sister!?!

Hyunseong: Alex, I thought you said you guys were family friends.

Alex and Onew: We are.

Everyone else: Eh?

Jonghyun: Someone explain this clearer

Alex: We’re family friends-

Onew: -but we’re close like siblings.

Everyone else: Oh~

That explains the hug and his remark then…

Key: So how long have you guys known each other then?

Onew: Before my debut

Alex: Waaay before. I would’ve never known you were a part of SHINee!

Jonghyun: -now a bit more alert- Oh? You know us?

Alex: -nods head- Yep

Key: Who’s your favorite member?

Me! It has to be~

Pick me! Number one vocalist please~

Hmm is she my fan?

The maknae rules! Please~

Psh, it has to be me! I’m the ALMIGHTY Key!

All the members looked at her anticipating her answer which she gave as, “The Dance Machine!”

Aww. Dongsaeng why not me?

Dang it! Taemin and his cute powers!!!

Of course who wouldn’t pick my son!?!

Oh well~

YAY!!! She picked me^^

Taemin: So why me?

Alex: Because I’m envious of your dance skills~ You’re too good

Taemin: -victory sign-

Minwoo: Alex, you like dancing?

Alex: Yeah why?

Minwoo: -puts hand up for high five-

Alex: -high fives it-

Youngmin: Alex, you never told us your favorite member of Boyfriend~

The rest of Boyfriend nod in agreement and look at her waiting for an answer.

Is it me I wonder?

Alex: Hmm… that’s a secret^^

Jeongmin: Unfair *pouts*

Hyunseong: -laughs at Jeongmin’s reaction- We’ll just leave it at that then.

Kwangmin however frowned at this, since he had really wanted to know. Minwoo noticed this however, and patted him on the back whispering to him, “You alright Hyung?”

“Yeah,” he nodded and smiled a bit to show he was fine.

However, Alex noticed this as well and looked over to him and asked, “Oppa you okay?”

Onew and Boyfriend: OPPA!?!

No matter how many times I tried to get her to say Oppa instead of Jinken she never did. But she calls him that? I feel demoted...

She remembered?

 

Jeongmin: How much of their shopping trip did we miss??? What happened~ Ah curious, curious

Onew: Alex~ How come you don't call me that?

Alex: Because you're Jinken

Onew: -atmosphere around him turns gloomy-

Alex: -turns back to Kwangmin- So you okay?

Kwangmin: Yeah, yeah I'm fine.

Donghyun: So -turns to Onew- You and Alex have meet up now.

Minwoo: -turns to them- So what happens now?

Onew: I was going to ask you guys if she could stay with us.

rest of SHINee and Boyfriend: Eh?

Youngmin: But we were just getting attached to her~ -grabs on of Alex's arms-

Jeongmin: Yeah~ -grabs her other arm

Minwoo: Hyungs, are you just saying that because you have lest chores to do with her around?

Jeongmin and Youngmin: ...Partially?

Minwoo: ... -face palms-

"I feel so wanted, thanks," Alex sarcastically remarked to that.

Jeongmin and Youngmin: Sorry...

Youngmin: But we will miss you!

Alex: It's only been two days!

"A lot happens in two days," Jeongmin noted as he was looking at Kwangmin while saying this.

Onew: So will it be alright?

Donghyun: If she agrees with it...

After that, everyone looks at Alex waiting for her decision.

Does it matter? Either way I'm stuck staying with guys... But Jinken may know about P'Tai...

"I'll stay with SHINee," she finally stated then looked to Onew, "since I need a bit of catching up..."

Kwangmin watched the look on her face and it was the same as the time she came to their dorm. Whenever she looked like this he could never read her thoughts, but when she was focused one thing was certain -- it was about her reason for being in Korea. For her past he glimpsed and her memory being scrambled. It was another piece of the mystery that was Alice.

Could she be talking about her brother?

"Okay, then she'll stay with SHINee," Donghyun declared, mostly directing this to the members of Boyfriend.

"Ah, I have a daughter now~" Key said as he went over and squeezed Alex in a hug.

"Now I have two dongsaengs~" Taemin exclaimed as he pulled Minwoo into the group hug with Alex and Key.

"Yah! Don't squeeze the life out of her!" Onew scolded Key and Taemin.

"Scolding is MY job!" Key yelled out again.

"Can't BREATHE," Minwoo and Alex then exclaimed at the same time.

"This is going to be interesting," Jonghyun stated as Minho nodded in agreement.


A/N: Ah, sorry there wasn't much of Kwangmin in this chapter but hope you guys enjoyed~