"You-know-who"

It all started with Pikachu...

A/N:  I just had the sudden urge to say this though but feel free to friend me? idk? O.O OH and about the contest on the blog wellllllll.... that'll be up but for something else ;)


"Yah! Don't call me a thing!" Daw pouted to her as he let her go, to which she replied by sticking her tongue out at him. He only sighed and then asked her, "Why are you in Korea?"

"To find you-know-who," she stated nonchalantly.

"Oh really," he made a mischievous face, "You mean to find yourself this boyfriend you never told me about?" Both Alex and Kwangmin were momentarily stunned from the comment which only caused Daw to smirk.

"David..." Alex simply started, her face darkened.

"Yes~" He sang feeling victorious with his payback for the 'thing' comment.

"Would you like to wake up at the bottom of the Han River?" She said giving him her infamous 'i-am-going-to-kill-you' smile. Having seen it multiple times -since it was HIS fault in the first place for causing it to appear anyway - he gulped and quickly shook his head from side to side while apologizing.

Kwangmin: Are they really best friends? They seem more like Jeongmin hyung and Hyunseong hyung...

"Ahaha, well I'll just go get your food now," Daw smiled to the two as he left to the kitchen after taking their orders.

Alex let out a tired sigh before shaking her head, "Daw that idiot..."

"Daw?"

"Hmm? Oh yeah," Alex remembered that she hadn't explained much about Daw to Kwangmin and begun, "His Thai name is Daw which is also just another name for David, his American name. David's half Thai and half Korean and he left to go abroad about three, four months ago," she smiled a bit as if reminiscing a bit, "I didn't think I'd see him here."

Seeing her look happy at that Kwangmin felt both happy and sad, but yet he still didn't understand why.

Kwangmin: I should be happy for her right? She got to see her best friend again, but somehow... I wish she could be happy just like that when remembering me one day. Yet the thought of when that one day comes... why do I feel I don't want it to come? Will it be because she'll be gone?

"Kwangmin? Earth to Kwangmin?" Alex had been waving her hand in front of his face as he had been lost in his thoughts while she had been trying to get his attention the whole time.

"Huh? Ah I'm fine Alex," Kwangmin said while putting on a big smile. Seeing him smiling and satisfied by his answer she leaned back in her seat content.

"I'm back~" Daw sang as he brought their food over, "I'd stay and chat but I have work to do."

"Then go," Alex waved him away pretending to ignore him.

"Aww don't be so mean," Daw pouted at her.

"We'll you have to work to support yourself don;t you? So go,"she replied as she did a 'mehrong'.

"Fine Umma," Daw smirked back as he left satisfied with his last remark.

Alex only scoffed at him and decided to let it go -- for now. She then received a text from her phone that she almost forgot she had. She checked and found out there was more than one:

You have 3 new messages

She decided to open the first one which was from Jinken.

To: My troublesome Alice

Hey! Bring back some chicken when you come back home okay? Ah and the next part of this message is from Key:

Alex: Of course you want chicken *mental face palm*

YOUNG LADY WHEN YOU GET HOME I BETTER NOT HEAR ANYTHING SCANDALOUS ALRIGHT!?! IF ANYTHING HAPPENS YOU BETTER TELL YOUR UMMA! Oh and remember not to talk to strangers and if he tries anything on you smack him, and if ANYTHING at all happened then Umma will have a talk with him >8D.

Alex: Key... what the heck are you thinking?

Oh, and buy some banana milk please^^ REALLY PLEASE 

Alex: ...I'm not even going to ask why , I don't think I want find out what happens if I don't

From: Your Chicken Oppa and Diva Umma

Alex: Ah when he sees that Onew... R.I.P.

She then opened her next message.

To: My favorite midget

Alex: Oh David you have some nerve...

Hey!^^ Don't forget to call me later okay? We need our buddy time!

From: Your favorite Oppa ;P

Alex: David you may be older by a month, but I am never calling you that... or Jinken again you two need to EARN that.

Finally she decided to look at her last message which she never expected to receive.

From:

Alex: ??? No name?

YOU SHOULD'VE HAVE STAYED AWAY. LEAVE NOW OR FACE THE SAME FATE.

Message end.

Alex: What is this? A prank?

However, for some reason she couldn't shake the feeling off and Kwangmin noticed the change in her mood.

"Alex you okay?" He asked worried.

“Y-Yeah I’m fine,” she replied. However, he could tell she was lying. Before he could say anything else he spotted something out of the corner of his eye.

“Alex, we need to leave. Now,” he told her keeping his voice low.

She looked at him confused but complied. He left a note with the pay for the meal leaving in the note that they should keep the extra as a tip. He then got up and motioned to her to follow him out, but before they could leave a man stopped them.

“Excuse but I ha-“

“Sorry we’re in a hurry,” Kwangmin shortly cut the man off. Before the man could say anything else Kwangmin took Alex’s hand and ran out. They kept running until they were far away from the restaurant and they ended up at a park a few streets down from the busy area.

Kwangmin: I really hope he didn’t have a camera…

“Kwangmin,” Alex said while trying to catch her breath, “Why the heck were we running!?!”

“Paparazzi,” he simply stated after catching his breath, “and I don’t think you want to appear in a scandal with me.”

She was surprised at first as she didn’t think that reporters would bother to follow them. She knew someone was on her tail, but adding this just made things more complicated.

As they were about to let out a breath of relief Alex saw four muscular guys in suits coming towards them.

Alex: Greaaaaaaaaaaaat, this is just my day.

Kwangmin noticed them too and once again took Alex by the hand only saying one word, “RUN!”

As they ran away the four men started picking up their pace until they were running after them. As they were running Alex saw a costume shop ahead of them.

“Quick I have an idea follow me!” She told him as she steered them towards the store through the crowd. During this time the four men had lost sight of them for a second until seeing them just head in to the store. Once the four arrived on the scene however, they couldn’t find their target and so left thinking they were mistaken.

After they left the two let out a breath of relief. In truth, the two actually were there – just in disguise. Kwangmin was in an outfit of a cowboy while Alex a masked maiden. They were there in the shop posing as mannequins until their pursuers left. Once back in their regular clothes again they walked out. Alex then remembered what Onew and Key had told her to get.

“Hey Kwangmin can you help me find banana milk? I have no idea where they sell that. Oh, and chicken.”

“Banana milk?” Kwangmin asked her confused.

“I don’t know either, Key just said to bring it.”

Kwangmin: If Key asked her to, then they really must need it… Let’s hope she brings it in time before Taemin finds out they don’t have it.

They spent the rest of their day basically just hunting around different shops for the milk while buying differently cooked chicken from each place. In the end they finally found the milk and had brought grilled, baked, and fried chicken.

At SHINee’s Dorm

“Hyung… where’s my milk?” Taemin asked in his ‘I’m calm’ voice which meant ‘I’m-going-to-freak-out-if-I-don’t-get-any-in-ten-seconds’.

“Oh CRAP,” was all the rest of SHINee was thinking.

Onew: Alice hurry! Or you’re going to see Oppa in a grave.

Jonghyun: Where is she!?! I’m not ready to die!!!

Five minutes later

Alex was opening the door of the dorm with the spare key they had given her to something she didn’t expect to see – four guys who look like they had the life spooked out of them.

“ALEX YOU’RE HERE!” They all yelled to her. Taemin then saw the banana milk in her bag and went from ‘super scary maknae’ mode to ‘cute happy maknae’. Before she could offer the bag to him he had snatched it away in less than a minute. She then surveyed the scene in front of her again.

Alex: So this is what happens… I am SO glad I wasn’t here.

“Alex,” Onew said as the life was slowly coming back in him, “did you bring the chicken?”

"..." *Alex and the rest of SHINee -besides Taemin- face palm*