"Don't encourage her!"

It all started with Pikachu...

A/N: @ShineBFIsland501 Ah that blog you can go to through my profile page. Speaking of which, I forgot I still had the contest running... Well I'll just keep it running~ the link to it directly is here http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/63716

 


SHINee's Dorm

It was after dinner now and everyone had changed into pajamas. The members of SHINee all shared one room so Alex would be sleeping in the same room as them. It was decided that Alex would take Minho's bed while he just slept on the floor in a sleeping bag.

"Ah~ So tired~" Taemin sang as he plopped down on his bed.

"Hey I have one question," Alex said as she was directing it to Key.

"Jonghyun won't crush me in his sleep will he Umma?"

"We're not even in the same bed!" Jonghyun tried to reason.

"Yeah but you're sleeping in the bunk on top of Minho's bed AND you're a Dino," Alex pointed out.

"That doesn't mean I'm as heavy as one," Jonghyun sulked.

"Alex be nice," Onew scolded her. "Ouch!" He winced as Key had smacked his arm.

"Onew I told you scolding was MY job," Key said as he wagged a finger at him, "and nice one Alex, I raised you well~"

"KEY!" The Dino pouted and Onew called out, "Don't encourage her!"

Alex: Hmm I wonder what would happen if I tried calling him Oppa?

"But Jinki Oppa," she simply stated, "he's my new victim unless you want me to continue with calling you Jinken."

"Alex do-" before Onew could finish it suddenly hit him what she had just said.

Onew: Did I hear her right? Did she really call me Oppa?

Wanting to make sure he wasn't hallucinating, he then asked her, "Alex could you repeat that?"

"Jin-ki Op-pa," She replied slowly sounded out each syllable.

Onew: Nope, I heard her right.

He then started a fake sniff, "Alex, I'm so happy."

Alex: I have a feeling that he's going to overreact...

"ALICE! MY DONGSAENG~" Onew sang happily as he tackled her in a bear hug, "You can continue victimizing Jonghyun."

"WHAT!?!" Jonghyun burst out, "unfair!"

Alex: Yep he did...

"Alice?" Taemin asked while doing a confused head tilt.

"Ah, Alice is her real name," Onew explained.

"My daughter! Why didn't you tell your Umma!?!" Key pouted as he looked at her for an explanation.

"Because everyone calls me Alex. Hey why's Minho so quiet?"

"He's asleep," the still awake members of SHINee members answered in unison.

Alex: Well it's like they say, the earlier you sleep the earlier you rise.

"Speaking of which we better go to sleep," Taemin pouted as he laid down.

"Why?"

"Because Minho will wake us up for a morning jog," he replied in a matter-of-fact tone.

Alex: Oh joy. NOT.