"Stalker?"

It all started with Pikachu...

A/N: The current setting is Fall 2011 just to let you guys know.


It had been a week since the incident. Whenever Kwangmin got the chance he would just pull out that hat and ponder more about that girl. Today they had a concert and unsurprisingly, all he could hear was the screams of fans. It was nice to have them, but not when something was slowly eating at you and all you wanted to do was just sit down in silence and figure out why. He had been sitting backstage in the dressing room spacing out over this when Donghyun noticed.

"Hey, you alright Kwangmin?" Donghyun asked in 'Concerned-Leader-Mode'. 

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine," Kwangmin replied.

"Hey you guys are up in a minute! Get on stage," someone called out.

Boyfriend rushed out onstage and started to perform "Boyfriend" their debut song. Throughout the performance Kwangmin was still thinking of that girl. Boyfriend then started to sing "You & I" after finishing their previous song. While Kwangmin was waiting a couple seconds before his rap he suddenly noticed a girl out of the crowd. She wasn't like most of the fans screaming their hearts out in joy and excitement, but just observing. It was as if she was looking for something.

Suddenly, they made eye contact for a split second that almost made Kwangmin start his part too late. From that, she smirked and then disappeared. Again.

When they were done and finished up, on the ride home Minwoo was staring at him. Minwoo had noticed that something was off with Kwangmin and that he had made a mistake during their performance. He had a feeling something was up so he decided to let it out. "Kwangmin, are you alright?"

Stunned, Kwangmin just answered, "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Liar," blurted Youngmin, "I know you, your my twin. So what's been eating at you?"

All the members of Boyfriend just stared at Kwangmin, waiting for an answer.

"Well...there's this girl..." Kwangmin slowly started.

"You have a girlfriend!?! Why didn't you say so?!?!" Hyunseong blurted out.

"No she's not... but do you guys remember that hat?"

"YES," they all answered at once. Kwangmin had continually taken it out and put it back away for the whole week.

"Well the hat came from her...and I saw here at the concert, but she disappeared again."

"Hmm..." Jeongmin thought to himself. Suddenly Jeongmin and Youngmin let out at the same time, "Stalker?" This earned them a smack on the back of the head from Minwoo. 

"What was that for?" Asked Youngmin.

"Why would Kwangmin dwell on something so much from a stalker? He would've gotten rid of that hat long ago if she was."

"Good point," stated Jeongmin.

"Go on Kwangmin," urged Donghyun, "how did you meet her."

"She was running and she ran into me. Then I helped her." Kwangmin finished.

"Think she has some kind of trouble?" Asked Hyunseong.

"Maybe..." Donghyun replied deep in thought.

When they were back at the dorm, they changed and got cleaned when they heard someone at the door.

"Who do you think it is?" Minwoo asked.

"Manager?" Youngmin inquired.

Hyunseong walked over to the door and checked. Suddenly he turned around in a panic, "It's not anyone we know it's a-"

Before he could finish they all heard a voice. "Kwangmin I know your in there so open up!"

"-a girl," Hyunseong finished.