"Give me my hat!"

It all started with Pikachu...

 

"A Girl!?!" Exclaimed Youngmin, "Is it her Kwangmin?"

"Let me check," he answered as he walked over to the door to check. Looking through the peep hole he saw a girl with shoulder-length hair that was brown with highlights. She had on a white sweater that said "Number 1" with jean capris and sneakers. "It's her." 

She had finally shown herself. He was mentally debating whether or not to let her in.

"Kwangmin I know your in there. Let me in now or I'll tell your fans where you guys live. Pick and choose-- you let me in right now or have fans at your door every minute."

"OPEN IT!!!" The rest of Boyfriend exclaimed. Hesitantly, Kwangmin opened the door and she stepped in.

"Who are you?"

"How do you know where we live?"

"Did you follow us?"

"Are you a stalker?"

"You're short..."

"GUYS STOP IT," Kwangmin yelled. He let out a deep breathe, "Sorry."

"It's fine," she simply answered, "though you really must all be wondering who I am. First off NO I am NOT a stalker. I didn't know where you guys lived or followed you I just went where I felt I should. DON'T.CALL.ME.SHORT." Her last comment was directed at Minwoo who she gave a deep glare at, obviously offended.

"Okay, now who are you," Donghyun asked again.

For a moment she was silent. "You can call me Alex," she finally said.

"Well Alex, why are you here?" Jeongmin asked.

"I'm here for my hat that Kwangmin took."

"I didn't take it! You left!" Kwangmin exclaimed, "wait," he paused a realization hit him, "I never told you my name how did you know it?"

'Your hair," was all Alex said, "now do you have my hat?"

"What if I do?"

"Then give me my hat back!"

"Why do you want it so badly?" Donghyun intervened.

"I...I want it because it's important to me," Alex answered saying the last part softly.

"..." Not saying anthing, Kwangmin left the room to retrive her hat he had left on his bunk leaving her with the rest of the members.

Now he knew her name was 'Alex' as she had told them to call her. He also knew that the pikachu hat meant something to her. not only that, but she found her way here through just wandering. Was she telling the truth, or was there more? He took out the pikachu hat that he had kept in his dresser. When he came back however, it wasn't what he expected to see. The members were lifting her to the couch as she was unconscious.

"What happened?" Kwangmin asked.

"She collapsed, probably because of the cut on her ankle." Hyunseong stated.

"Cut?"

Youngmin walked over to her side and motioned to the slightly red stained sock before pulling it off. Right there was a nasty gash that should've rendered her unable to walk.