But she was gone

It all started with Pikachu...

~Kwangmin's Dream~

The scene is a sunny day, a little too sunny. Kwangmin sees them as if he were watching a movie, he sees Tai and Alice walking hand in hand through Seoul. He sees as she points to a shop in which was the shop they had visited about week or longer ago when they had went shopping.

"P'Tai" Alex asked her brother as she looked up at him with her brown eyes.

"Yes Alice?"

"I want to get something~"

Tai smiled at her and gave a small chuckle at her cuteness which makes her pout causing him to chuckle even more. He then spotted the perfect gift for her -- a pikachu hat.

"Okay Alice, but first you have to close your eyes."

"Why?" She asked looking up at him curiously.

"It's a surprise."

"Okay!" She covered her eyes with both her hands while wearing an excited grin on her face.

Tai smiled at her again then went to buy the pikachu hat for her, however when he did the whole time someone had been watching him. He was a boy that looked about the same age as Alice, maybe a little older. With the boy was a boy around his age -- and he didn't look happy.  He shrugged it off and looked back to Alice - but she was gone.

~End of Dream, in Boyfriend's Rehearsal Room~

Kwangmin woke up immediately, surprised at the new revelation that Tai wasn't the first who disappeared -- but Alex. What was odd however, were the two boys and why they even appeared. From one thing though -- the hat was important. He looked to where he kept his bag near their water and saw the little black tip ear indicating that he still had the hat with him. He had been meaning to return it to her, but hadn't had the time to do so.

"Feeling better now?"

He looked up to see his twin looking at him with a hand out.

"Yeah..." He took his other's hand and continued with the rest of their dance practice.

~ At SHINee's Dorm~

The members of SHINee and Alex were all sitting around in the living room. Onew had called for a meeting to discuss -- one that included Alex. He cleared his throat before speaking.

"Well you all know we've been promoting in Japan this year, and will continue to next year in 2012." Everyone in the room nodded their heads acknowledging the fact. "Well, we're returning next month so the issue is where Alex will be staying."

"Can't we take her with us?" Taemin asked.

"We'll be busy, and how will the fans react to a girl traveling with us?" Key answered.

"I could always go back to where I was staying before," Alex interjected.

"You don't even remember where that was," Onew reminded her.

"Why doesn't she just stay with Boyfriend again?" Jonghyun asked.

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell..." Before Onew could say more he was cut off by Key.

"I WILL NOT HAVE MY DAUGHTER STAY WITH SIX BOYS!"

"She's already staying with five," the other members of SHINee reminded him.

"There'll be one more there," Key answered back as if that didn't matter.

Alex face palmed herself while shaking her head.

Alex: Why...  am I surrounded by weirdos?

~Some place else where~

"You finally decide to show up?"

"Expecting someone brother?"

The younger turned to see the older standing in the entrance. He wore a smirk on his face with a face that could kill.

"Not really, Daw's not going to show that soon now obviously," the younger replied carelessly as he walked over to greet the older.

"Iseul when did Daw ever listen?" The older replied back to the younger.

"He'll listen if he cares about her Hyo hyung," Iseul answered smugly.

"True, true," Hyo chuckled evilly, "Remember what we need most though."

"Of course," Iseul answered back.

"Clean this up nicely, or you know what happens to us," Hyo answered him sternly before turning to leave.

"You mean what happens to you," Iseul silently said out loud to anyone who cared to listen.


A/N: Yeah my next update will be in a while since I need to work on a VN for english! I'm so sorry you guys are going to have to wait again. Now we know who our two mysterious characters are! If you guys are confused Iseul is that guy from the last chapter with the tank top and netted shirt or whatever I wrote  and Hyo is his older brother.