"Your good."

It all started with Pikachu...

SMent

The next day, SHINee had decide to bring Alex along with them to their practice instead of having her wait around at home. They decided it be safe enough for her to wander around the company as long as she did not leave the building, as they had strictly advised her. After all, there were still fans that may not react well to see a normal person, much less a girl, with them. She had wandered around the company until she found a lone practice room. Bored, she decided to play a song.

Boyfriend that day didn't have many schedules, especially Kwangmin. Hence, he decided to go and visit her. Since SHINee wasn't home he had visited their company, he was on his way to their practice room as the lady had the front desk had told him until something caught him off guard.

(Song she's playing: Don't touch my girl )

It was Alex, and she was playing one of Boyfriend's songs on piano. He was enchanted by the sight, the way she looked so peaceful just playing. It was the same look she had when she was looking for her brother, but it was different as well. It was more softer and relaxed. When she was done, he clapped which startled her as she turned to him.

"Kwangmin? What are you doing here?"

"I had no schedules today so I decided to visit."

"Oh..."

The two remained in silence for a moment until Kwangmin broke it.

"So... you know our songs?"

"Just from what I remember at your concert."

"I see... can you sing too?"

She grinned at his little suggestion, taking it as a mini challenge, "I can."

(Song she's singing and playing: Empty Space - Secret )

He was mesmerized by her voice.

"ne maltudo ne pyojeongdo jal ichyeojiji anhaseo"

It was such a sweet, sweet sound when she sang.

"nado jal moreuneun heojeonhan maeumman nega nae maeume jaril biwoseo"

He kept on listening until the song came to a close, it was as if time started again. She looked up from her spot at him, finished with the song and piano.

"Where did you learn to sing like that?"

"My grandmother was the one who wanted me to take lessons."

Kwangmin: Smart choice.

"Your good."

"Thanks," she smiled a small smile at the comment. It had been a good song, but what made him curious was why she picked a sad one.

"Hey Alex," Kwangmin started, "Why'd you pick this song?"

The small smile left her features to be replaced by a sad one, "Because that's how I feel right now... like there's an empty space."

Kwangmin: She must be talking about Tai...

He stared at her for a moment until he came to a decision. He was going to make her feel better and this was the only idea that had came to mind.

"C'mon," he grabbed her wrist and dragged her out with him.

"Where are we going?" She asked him bewildered.

"It's a surprise," he smiled to her like a child would. Her eyes widened a bit and she could feel a ting of heat on her cheeks. For a moment she felt something, but just a brief moment.

Alex: Eh?