"Why..."

It all started with Pikachu...

A/N: YES!!! THE THUMB IS HEALED!! Meaning time to update! ^^


At a Mysterious Place

"Did she get the text?"

"Yes"

Good," a hooded figure smiled wickedly. They were dressed in ripped jeans with a black net shirt with a purple tank top underneath all topped off with a black hoodie with the sleeves cut off.

"Um sir?"

"What?"

"Will she really listen to the warning?"

"Of course not! If she's anything like her brother then it won't matter," the hooded man wickedly grinned again. "You know what to do now don't you?"

"..."

"Well then go do it. We have a job to finish and with her return I think it's about time we cleaned it up, NICELY."

At Daw's Apartment

Daw sighed to himself as he laid on his bed staring at the ceiling. He had finally gotten to see his best friend, which made him happy -- but sad at the same time. He looked over to the envelope laying on his pillow, which only caused him to sigh in frustration.

"Aish! Why..." He  let out fustratedly as he messed his hair up. He stared at the envelope again, and then looked to his phone which revealed his wallpaper that had been a picture Alex and him had taken before he left. "Why... did it have to be that."

~Boyfriend ~ 1 Week later

Kwangmin was just in a daze while he and Boyfriend were having their dance practice.

"AH!" Kwangmin then jumped at the scream and realized his fellow band mates were all just looking at him while he had been standing in the same spot for a whole five minutes.

"Kwangmin it took us TEN SCREAMS to get your attention," Youngmin noted to his twin worried about him. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," Kwangmin replied as he had snapped out of his trance and went over to where they left their drinks. However, instead of grabbing his own he mistook Minwoo's drink as his. The members watched him worriedly until Donghyun finally made a decision, "Kwangmin that's Minwoo's..."

"Oh? It is?" Kwangmin then put the drink back down absent-mindedly.

"Kwangmin you should get some rest, or else you'll just mess up more."

"Eh? Wh-"

"Practice when you're feeling better," Youngmin cut him off as he placed and hand on his shoulder. "You'll be able to catch up by then."

Kwangmin then nodded, and went and sat down on the side lines while the rest of the members continued practicing. He was lost in his thoughts the last few days since meeting with Alex. It was almost December now and his brain was still teeming with questions. He sighed to himself while trying to clear his head.

Kwangmin: Maybe I'll just sleep a bit...


A/N: Sorry for the short update... I started this yesterday but then I woke up sick -.- The next update will be longer though, after all you all remember what happens when Kwangmin falls asleep >8D