"I left"

It all started with Pikachu...

A/N: The picture changed~ Do you guys like it? I'm sorry if Kwangmin looks kind of off, I had a problem trying to draw his eyes -.- Oh and to shirleylele hehe sorry the previous was a message^^~ hehe :P it was just one of those moods to make one


At SHINee's Dorm

Boyfriend had already left some time ago and now Alex and Onew were just sitting the two of them alone in the living room since Key had dragged the others to go shopping with him for that night's dinner and to get new clothes for Alex.

Flashback

"Alex~" Key called out to her.

"Yes?" She answered in replied.

"Do you have anything that you've brought with you?"

"Um," she thought about it for a moment until frowning, "I have nothing with me."

"Alright then it's settled!" Key announced, "Taemin, Jonghyun, Minho! We're going out now!"

"Why?" The Dino asked looking at him skeptically. He had a feeling Key was going to go into 'Diva' mode.

"Because we're going shopping!" Key called out in his diva ways, "No daughter of mine will stay with us without being fashionable and properly cared for!"

"Key I said she was my sister, not your daughter," Onew tiredly reminded him. However, Key paid no attention to this and had already left with the others

End of Flashback

"So," Onew started, "How are your parents?"

"They're fine," Alex stated, "how about yours?"

"They're doing fine as well."

"..."

"Alex, I have a feeling that's not what you really want to talk about is it?"

She only nodded, while looking at no particular object, but she seemed to be staring at something absent mindedly.

"How long has it been? You were only nine when it happened weren't you?"

"It's been six years..." She trailed off, "It'll be seven in a few months."

He nodded his head, accepting the fact.

"Jinken, have you heard any news yet? At all?"

"I'm sorry Alice," he softly replied, "none."

Alex: None? None at all? This isn't fair, P'Tai. Where are you!?!

She sniffed, trying to hold in a tear that was threatening to fall. It was silent for a moment as the topic was sensitive to both of them.

"Alex," he started, but then paused, "no, Alice. What are you doing in Korea?"

"I left," she flatly stated.

"You ran away?" Onew stood up shocked, "Alice, what about your parents!?!"

"I left a note, I told them I'd be back and not to worry."

"Alice," Onew sighed, "That's not going to make things any better!"

"They've probably sent people out to find me anyway," she simply stated, "I've been on the run a lot and I can't stay..." she frowned for a moment.

"Can't stay here?" Onew asked her slightly confused.

"No," she tried again, "I can't stay where I was staying but... I can't remember."

"Don't try to hard," Onew reminded her, "You left home but you still forget that your memory isn't well? If you keep doing this Alice what happens when you can't remember anything!?!" She winced for a moment and he realized that he a had raised his voice a bit, "Sorry..."

"It's alright," she showed him a small smile, "I don't think that those people are the only ones following me though."

"What do you mean?"

"Sometimes I feel like I'm being followed, but they don't make a move. Then when they do, it feels like the ones that did are from a different group, but I can't tell them apart. It's like someone doesn't want me here."

They sat there in silence trying to put the piece together until suddenly the front door burst open.

"WE'RE BACK~" Key sang as he came with while the other three were carrying a whole bunch of bags.

"What the heck did you buy?" Alex looked at all the bags in surprise.

"Oh this? This is nothing~" Key sang.

"Be glad it wasn't more," Jonghyun managed to say before Key shot him a look.

"Actually about a third of this is banana milk," Minho stated as he head towards the kitchen.

"What?" Alex asked obviously confused.

"Just don't take any of it," Onew started, "Or else you'll have to face Taemin when he doesn't have it." They both slowly looked to the maknae who had plopped down on a seat next to them while he was happily drinking his banana milk.

"I'll keep that in mind..."

"Hey where's Alex going to be sleeping?" Jonghyun suddenly asked.

"Obviously not with you," Key stated in a sure tone, "Being the dino you are you'll crush her in her sleep."

"Hey it's my heads that's big! Not all of me."

"I'll share with Jinken, we've shared before," Alex simply said.

All the members of SHINee looked at her for a moment until Key turned to Onew, "How long have you known her?"

"Since she was a little baby~" Onew simply said while showing his famous smile with his squinty eyes, "She was so tiny back then with her chubby baby cheeks~"

"Jinken!" Alex started to pout, looking slightly pink with embarrassment.

"See?" Onew motioned to them, which caused her to turn pinker than before.

"Ah my little girl is so cute~" Key started as he went over and hugged her, "Don't forget to call me Umma~"

"Alice, how old are you?" Taemin asked since he had finished his banana milk.

"Um, I'm fifteen in the states and I'm turning sixteen in a month or two, so here I'm sixteen turning seventeen."

"So you really are my dongsaeng~" Taemin sang happily, "Call me oppa~"

"I don't think she will Taemin, she's never called me Oppa" Onew sadly sighed.

Seeing this as a chance for a mini revenge, she quickly smiled and turned to Taemin, "Oppa~ Can I call You Tae?"

"Hmm," Taemin thought about it, "If you say Tae Oppa."

"Awww," she pouted.

"Wha-wha-wha?" Onew stared at the two, "I've been demoted again" After stating this Onew went into an imaginary corner of depression.

"Alex, why don't you call Onew 'Oppa', but Jinken?" Minho asked curious as he was back in the room now.

"It's okay Onew," Key started, "We brought chicken tonight."

"CHICKEN!!!" Onew jumped up happy again.

Alice: And this is why I won't say Oppa *mental face palm*

"That's why" *face palms for real*