Coffee Shop Love (Xiumin)

EXO Oneshots

"Minseok oppa!" She waved excitedly to the guy who just came out of the sliding door. His mono-lid eyes sparkled when he landed his gaze on the one who called him and waved back.

"____ (y/n)!" He ran and hug the girl tightly. His eye then carefully examined the girl's face.

"What?" She asked touching her cheeks. "Is something on my face?"

"Look at this!" He pinched both of her cheeks.

"Ouch!"

"Where's my favorite chubby cheeks? Have you been dieting?" He asked still pinching her.

She pouted and pinched his cheeks too while he still didn't let go. "Then where are my dumplings?"

"Ouch! Why are you pinching me hard? Let 'em go!"

"You first!"

"Araso. Araso. Let's do it together in the count of tree."

"1.."

"2.."

"3.."

And they both let go before finally laughing and he put his arm around her shoulders and pull his luggage.

"How's your flight?" She asked.

"Tiring..."

"Are you sure you want to go to the shop now?"

"Yeah."

----
Minseok had been planning to open a coffee shop for a long time. And now that he had bought a small but strategic place for his shop. He just couldn't wait to open it. The week went by and everything was almost ready.

She stood on a chair trying to hang the decoration with the word "Congratulations!" on it on the door post. After she finished hanging it she was about to stepped down when her foot slipped. But before her body kissed the floor, two strong arms catched her.

"Omo! Thank you, oppa!" She smiled to him.

"I thought your clumsiness was healed." He laughed and she pouted. "Be careful next time! I don't want anything bad happen to you." He put an arm over her shoulders with smile plastered on his face.

"Tsk." She rolled her eyes and looked away.

-----
"How is it?" She asked eagerly after he took a spoon of her red velvet cake.

"Hmmm.." His eyebrows furrowed as he continued on munching the cake in his mouth.

"Is it bad?" She worried.

"Well..," he examined the cake showing a disappointed look and she hung her head low.

"It's good!" He suddenly turned bright and she lifted her head and clapped to herself. "It's really good actually. Woah...you have seriously improved."

"Of course I have! I have too so that I can help you in running this shop."

"That's my girl!" He ruffled her hair.

-----
"Woah! I can't believe tomorrow we will actually open this coffee shop!" She exclaimed excitedly sitting on one of the chairs. He didn't respond. So she looked at his direction. And there he was just like hours ago trying to perfect his coffee which she thought is already perfect. A cake - different than before - that she gave him to be tested again sat beside the cup of coffee. She rolled her eyes and walked to him. She stood beside him and watch him concentrating.

"Shouldn't you rest?" No response.
"It was already perfect." Still no response. She pouted.

She take a bit of the icing of her cake with her index finger and poked his nose with it.

"Ya!" He protested rubbing his nose as she laughed joyfully. "You!" He pointed at her and did the same thing to her. Except, he didn't get to put it on her nose because she ran immediately.

"Ya, _____! Come here!" He finally caught her in a hug and put the icing on her cheek as she struggled to avoid it.

----
"Should we watch this movie?" They're in her house and she was trying to find a good movie inside the drawer below her TV for them to watch tonight as a pre-celebration of their hard work before the soft opening tomorrow. "Oppa?"

She turned around as there was no response from him. He was already sleeping so soundly while sitting on the couch hugging a small pillow. She giggled seeing how tired he must've been.

"Tsk. And he was the one who suggest on watching a movie."

She took a blanket from her room and covered him with it after she tried to adjust his body -with much effort- so he could lay comfortably on the couch. She his cheek and smiled. She leaned forward and gave him a peck on his forehead. 
"I love you, oppa! Good night."

-----
It's finally the big day. And there he stood with his arm around the waist of his girl holding a glass of wine on the other as the guests congratulated him.

"Congrats, oppa!" She said with a wide smile.

"Ey! It's achievable because you helped me,_____!" He pulled her close with an arm around her shoulder.

"Yes, _____! Thanks to you, he can finally make his dream come true!" Another woman's voice chimed in. It was the voice of the one whose waist was rapped around in his embrace earlier. Yes, indeed. It wasn't ______ who was standing beside him. It was Minseok's girlfriend who just came back from abroad today.

_____ felt a pinch on her heart, yet she still give them a bright smile. And it wasn't a fake one. It was a sincere smile. Because she truly was happy.

----
"Yaaaa...," suddenly a different arm lay comfortably on her shoulder as she sat down on a chair watching the couple interacted with the guests.

"Oh! Chanyeol-ah!"

"You really did a great job helping Minseok hyung! You must be very happy! You did after all put a lot of hard work too."

She smiled at her tall deep-voiced friend who sits beside her. "Yes, I am! I am happy!" She looked back at Minseok who smiled widely with his girlfriend by his side.

"I am happy..."

She really was sincerely happy. For her, happiness is seeing the one she loves happy even if she is not the one he loves.

Although....she didn't know that there is someone else who love her. And he is the very person who was sitting beside her: Park Chanyeol.

Yet, he too knew that she will never be his for her heart was only for Minseok. And he knew that if it weren't Minseok, he still wouldn't be the one inside her heart.