TWELVE - Flying (Kris)

EXO Oneshots

Can't believe the "TWELVE" is almost done! This one's short, but I was kind of emotional when writing this.
_______________

TWELVE

Flying.
Soaring.
Dancing with the winds.
Going up and up touching the sky.

Wingless I am, but I'm finally flying.
Wingless I am, but I'm finally where I belong.

Up in the sky.

Wingless I am. 
Never did I have wings, but I always felt chained.
Never did I have wings, but I always felt like a bird being caged after its wings were clipped.

But I am bounded no more.
Chained no more.
Caged no more.
This caged bird has transformed into a strong dragon.

Everything looks wonderful from up here! But I realize now that I have left you. I fled without a word and left you.

Yet, worry not, sweetheart. I won't be leaving for long. Worry not, my love.

Just let me fly alone this once. Let me taste the feeling of spreading my arms wide traveling across the world. Let me find my own adventure just this once.

After knowing all that is in this world, I will come back to you and take you with me. I will let you fly across the world in my embrace. I will take you to places you havr never gone to.

It won't be long till that time, I promise you that.

So, worry not, sweetheart. Worry not and know that you are the only one able to make this dragon fall. 

You were, are, and will always be that person I fall for. And strangely, falling for you always feel like flying. A different kind of flying than this.

So, worry not, sweetheart. I will come back for you. And next time, I will make you fly too.

Worry not and wait for me.