TWELVE - Unforgettable (Suho)

EXO Oneshots

TWELVE

Drip.   Drip.

The sound of droplets of water continuously hitting the stainless steel sink in the kitchen reaches my ears.

Drip.   Drip.

My closed eyes twitched at each drops.

Drip.   Drip.

The duvet rustles as I reluctantly get up with a groan. With messy hair sticking up and half-lidded eyes, I soullessly walk to the kitchen and hover over the sink.

Drip. Drip.

Your playful fingers tickling the sides of my body, how can I forget those?

I turn the faucet and take a glass filling it with water, downing the water afterwards.

Gulp.

Your refreshing smile washing away every burden and stress in me as your arms wrapped around my torso, how can I forget it?

Even when I squeeze my eyes shut, the images of you still linger in my mind.

My feet take me out of this small house we built together to the shore haunted by the memories of you.

The sound of the waves crashing against the shore makes my heart tremble. 

Your love that drowned me in happiness like the sea, how could I forget that?

My hollow eyes catch the sight of the left white foam crawling to reach further inland but was dragged away from the shore soon after.

Remember when I keep on dragging you to enter the cold winter sea because you pushed me into it first?

Your giggles as I carry you whose feet keep on kicking mid air, how can I forget those?

Remember when we sit wrapped by a duvet at night on this soft sand watching the night waves rolling and feeling the night breeze kissing our faces?

Your closed eyes, your head leaning against my shoulder, your lips giving a small smile, how can I forget those?

Waves crash against the shore.

The essence of you in a form of dust casted away to the glistening blue sea that contrasted my dark feeling, how can I forget it?

How can I forget that day?

The sound of the waves crashing against the shore makes my heart tremble. 

But this is the only place I can meet you again.

My hollow eyes catch the sight of the white foam crawling to reach further inland but was dragged away from the shore soon after.

Are you trying to reach me, my dear?

Another row of waves comes and kisses the sand replacing the white foam.

Tears b in my hollow eyes, I take a step towards the blue sea whose water mingles with your essence.

I take another step feeling a drop of tear fall on my cheek.

I can't cope with this pain of emptiness in my heart anymore. I miss you.

I miss you.

I enter the water. Going further. Going deeper.

Should I just join you in the sea that we may become one like before, my darling?

Should I? 

____________

So  with this, the TWELVE drabble series has come to an end. But I will continue writing the oneshots.
Any suggestion on which member to write about for the next oneshot?