Shoot!!! [9/?]

Shoot!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  

“Sungmin! Sungmin!!” Eunhyuk runs into special class as fast as he could after news. “Did you hear those second year cases?”

“What cases?”

“Yesterday. Mitchel, Sabrine and some other girls...” It’s a hit! How come Sungmin doesn’t know about that! “Ring a bell?”

“About they was glued on the floor of boy’s toilet?”

“Yes! That one!” God, thank You for saving him from unnecessary explaining to Sungmin. He leans closer in front of Sungmin’s ear and whispers. “Do you think it’s Junsu?”

Sungmin curves his eyebrow. “How do you think it was him?”

Eunhyuk rolls his eyes. “Of course because it was a splendid prank! Who could ever did that if it’s not our prank master?!” Aka Kim Junsu.

“You’re having big imagination, Hyuk. Congrats.” Sungmin cleans his desk from books.

“I’m not imagining things, Min! It must be really him!”

Is Eunhyuk dreaming? “Mr David said it's clear, Hyuk. It’s not Junsu. The girls wanted to play prank on to him. They admitted it.”

“Sungmin. How long do you know who Kim Junsu is?”

“As long you I know you.” Sungmin squints his eyes.

Eunhyuk sighs. “Seems you still don’t know what your best friend's special skill is.”

-----

Eunhyuk brought ut up to Junki too, no score. He knows Junki almost believed  him, almost, but they always refer to what Mr David said. They don’t believe Junsu is involved on the toilet case. Why can't people see it like Eunhyuk easily does?

Eunhyuk came back from canteen. Junsu left him again since the bell of the first break. He didn’t have a chance to ask. Where is he? Ha! That’s the culprit.

“Duck! Where were you going??” Eunhyuk places his bread and snacks on the table.

“Doing some check-up. Why?”

Check up? Sounds fishy. “Since when you have check-up routine?”

“Since forever that your dummy monkey head can’t even recognize it.”

“Hey! We’re almost practically together and never once I saw you checked-up on something!!”

“And now I'm telling you. I have, monkey.” Junsu scoffs.

Huh. I know you are a prankster, duck. “Toilet things?” Eunhyuk takes more attention to what Junsu react.

“I have my share enough with cleaning it up every day. So why did I have to check it anyway?” Junsu crosses his hands.

E-eh?? No? “N-no. I mean. Yeah. Maybe you know that girls case.” Eunhyuk munches more chips to hide his nervousness.

“Mitchel and all? Like you don’t now, Hyuk.”

“Well, just…” Junsu goes back writing something. That chamistry book again? (For all monkey's sake, it's CHEMISTRY, HYUUKK!!)

“They're well known as Jaejoong’s girls. They would love to attract his attention, no matter how. And I am fortunately to be the best victim they could set as target.”

Hmm. It makes sense. Anyway.. “What are you doing? Another alien language?”

Junsu shoots Eunhyuk a look. “Bet you didn’t finish Ms Hwang’s report.”

The chips fall down from Eunhyuk’s hand. “O-oh my god. I forgot.” His face is turning pale. “Did you..?”

Junsu gives him a smirk. “One day being my helper, and all homework in your hand.”

“W-what? Helper?! You mean SLAVE?!”

“Plus two meals on canteen every day for a week.”

“I'm so breaking your swollen big headed temple, you damn avian mixture breed!!”

Huh, you will not decline me though. “Time is ticking, monkey.” Junsu snickers in victory.

“Y-you! You purposely not telling me this until now right?! Oh Junsu. What a friend..” Maybe Sungho is a better choice..? Wait, where Sungho?

“Looking for someone?” Junsu's grin is sickening Eunhyuk's stomach.

Eunhyuk knows that winning look from Junsu. , he knows who Eunhyuk is looking for and bet he’s making him doing some errands, no matter what way this dolphin do to him.

“Clock is not waiting for you, hyukkie. You better start now to write because my offer will call off in three.. two...”

“Okay! Okay! Okay! Deal! You win, duck.” Eunhyuk doesn’t have more choice. It’s better to deal with avian creatiure Kim Junsu than to fall dead on Ms Hwang’s hands. “Give me that highly cost homework now!”

Junsu shows Eunhyuk the wanted book but still not giving him. “You will help ANYTHING I want.”

Eunhyuk notices those eyes' determined glints. That really very dangerous eyes. He had look that look from his best friend and something far from good happened not long after that. Something is going on but Junsu isn’t telling him or Sungmin. He might get the privilege to know it at last. B-but is it a good choice? Oh my god. What is he gonna tell him to do? Stealing? Jumping off from the roof?

“Your homework, Hyuk, and there’s ten minutes left before Ms Hwang’s class start.” Junsu snickers.

Damn it. “Anything you want, your majesty.”

-----

“Minniee!”

What? Jaejoong hyung?!

“Where are you going? I was looking for you since yesterday, you ungrateful cousin.”

“What, hyung?” Changmin gives his back to his older cousin. “You didn’t want to help me. I will help Junsu by myself.”

“You are still hanging around that second year?”

“Not your business, hyung. You’re not even helping me.” Changmin leaves his hyung.

“I know people who are twice, no, thrice better than that second year boy. You won’t even know a student named Kim Junsu anymore after you meet this friend of mine.”

Changmin stops his steps. “I don’t like anyone else! I like Junsu!”

“It’s because you don’t meet or give chance to see anyone else beside him, Min!”

“Kyuhyun, Minho, Jonghyun, my classmates, your boyfriend, Yunho, I meet people, hyung. Are they not?”

Argh, Changmin is way too hard headed. “Not that people I said. I mean, in romantic way of relationship.” Patient, Jaejoong, you want to persuade him, not to kill him or something, Even though Jaejoong can do more things to make the second year stay away from Changmin, it might hurt Changmin. He doesn’t want to hurt Changmin.

“As far as I know your friends have no interest in first year, hyung.” His hyung’s friends are super well known, all are elite group, high class, cars and wealth. Changmin is not interested in those things.

“I can look for someone. Anyone you think and see as the good ones.”

“None, hyung. That’s all.” Changmin continues his running away.

“W-wait Min!” Jaejoong catches Changmin’s hand. “I told you, he won’t notice you, Min. See? He’s not even seeing you, checking you whether you are fine or not. He has no interests in you, Minnie. Trust me, you two can’t work out.”

Yes. Everything Jae hyung just said is right. Changmin also thinks so. But.. “But, hyung.” Changmin bites his lips. “I still like him..”

Jaejoong’s eyes soften. “That’s why, Min.” Jaejoong taps Changmin’s crown. “Forget him. Hm?”

It looks like a great invitation. Back to his old life. But he will not know about this person called Kim Junsu. He won’t ever notice he loves to see that sunshine smile look. He won’t ever know how it feels to fall in love, to want someone looking at you, to protect that precious someone, to want that someone replying his feelings. “I..” Is it really one? “I..”

“You don’t have to feel stress or troubled anymore, Min.” See? Jaejoong knows his Minnie the best. A little more push, Jaejoong feels he can definitely convince Changmin to leave that loser.

“Hyung..” Changmin looks in more determination.

Jaejoong waits for an OK reply.

“I will still like Junsu.”

E-eh?!

“He may not seem like your friends, he does not have that dignified aura or wealth or names, but I like him the way he is.”

Jaejoong sighs. God, it’s way harder than what he anticipates. “Min, you see yourself. You two-

“I know. Even it’s just me, I’m fine.”

“Not in thousand year anyone hurt my beloved cousin.”

“I’m not hurt. Junsu is just being Junsu. I don’t mind. I will make him like me.”

Since when Changmin appears so confident with his romance life?

“What time is it? Hyung, I will go first kay! Don’t spread bad rumors about him again! He is kind hyung, more than you know.”

“Min!!” Jaejoong only sees the leaving back of CHangmin. Plan B failed. Hehhh. What should he do again?

-----

Where? Where is Junsu? Changmin needs to see Junsu and makes sure everything is just fine. He always looks out for Junsu but he hasn’t seen him since the first break. What if something bad happens? What if his hyung’s people targeting him again? What if Junsu is locked at a place where he or any student can’t find him? What if bad things happened!!

First floor’s toilet is already cleaned up. He’s not there. Changmin checks to the other side of the hall, not there too. Changmin sees too many familiar faces that hanging around his hyung and some upperclassmen. Please, don’t let bad things happen to Junsu again. He won’t be forgiven if that really happens.

Second floor. He might get a better chance. Junsu always makes it into his last stop to clean up. Maybe because it’s nearer to his stuff and all. He strides the second year floor, gaining greeting of people he doesn’t even know their names. They must be familiar or know Jaejoong hyung. Try not to be suspicious, Changmin. If they know you are looking for Junsu, they might tell your hyung and more unknown plans might fall to his Junsu.

Careful but sure. Changmin’s eyes can’t stop looking for a particular unique boy who shows a unique way to smile and his smile is brighter that sunshine itself. He must be seen around a weird looking monkey and a quiet looking student who is one of the special class attendances from the second year. They might not welcome Changmin as he was the problem of their friend's but it’s the closest chance he would ever get to know where Junsu is.

It’s his last chance at the second floor. Changmin peeks inside. Not in this side. God. Where is Junsu!!

“What are you doing here again?”

Changmin looks back to see a guy he’s been looking for seeing him in a suspicious way. But Changmin doesn’t mind. He gets to see Junsu and there he is, standing tall and everything looks good on him.

“Looking for me again? What?” Junsu’s eyes squint but Changmin finds he doesn’t feel intimidated.

“Uhmm.” He has to said no. If he says yes, Junsu might drive him out again. Teachers are watching him just like Junsu said. He can’t probably let Junsu be suspected again. “I-I’m buying foods..”

“Foods? Canteen is not this way.”

Why all your logics thought gone after seeing Junsu? “I-I need to meet someone else first.”

“Second year?”

Changmin nods. Does he know someone? Anyone?

“Who?”

Well, any name is fine. Hope Junsu doesn’t know that. “Uhmm.. It’s-”

“Nope. Hold it.” Junsu cuts. “I don’t want to hear. It’s your business.”

Secretly he breathes in relief. He doesn’t have to lie to Junsu. Well, he already lied, a white lie.

“Waiting for him in front of the toilet huh?” Junsu asks again.

“Uhm.. He said to wait here.” Damn, this lie won’t ever end. Changmin bites his inner lips, to prevent him showing regrets and shame to lie more.

“I gotta go.”

“Wait!” Changmin calls. “Where do you go?”

“Is that something you have to know?” Junsu’s suspicion toward him just never ending. Changmin feels guilty to make his beloved one suspected him like that. He really is bad.

Changmin lows his head. Of course. You are nothing for him, Changmin, In what rules he has to tell you where he’s going? “Y-yeah. S-sorry.” Lots of guilt sounded over his apology. “I’m just.. sorry..”

Junsu never needs him though. Even in the first place it was Changmin’s decision to help Junsu guarding the toilet and every little thing he could do to the older. But Junsu still doesn’t accept his apology. Changmin turns back to leave Junsu alone. He probably feels annoyed to see Changmin littering around him.

“Hey..”

Changmin is focused in punishing himself.

“Shim Changmin!”

Someone calls his name. The sound is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter