Shoot!!! [14/?]

Shoot!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

teasing duckieeeeee.. hihi.. we are (correction! Lina is. I did nothing at all. every chap is hers, ppl.) troller authors.. LOL!

 

“Where is Junsu?” Sungmin asks to a busy eating Eunhyuk.

“Heefff hgoooeeng phoo phasssefall woomm”

Sungmin grimaces. “You speak alien language. Make it gone before you speak, Hyuk.” He points at the puffed cheeks.

Eunhyuk munches and swallows for a while before repeating. “Junsu went to meet Coach Woo. Junki said he was called.”

Sungmin takes a seat in front of his friend. “Why? Did he get into trouble again?”

“Huh, as if he’s not into trouble already, Min. He's been walking trouble whole his life. Remember Shim Changmin and Park Yoochun? They are just the tiny examples of how troublesome he is.” Eunhyuk snickers evilly.

Sungmin chuckles. “People still staring at him like he’s the only spotlight on the field. Do you still remember those girls and boys ogling him in his last match?”

“Please don't remind me on that sad moments?” Eunhyuk cringes. After the match, people attacked him and Sungmin at the same time while looking for Junsu. They were asking the two to deliver gifts and letter from many people. “He thought we won some lottery or bet. That stupid avian.” Eunhyuk shakes his head. Junsu might be skilled athlete and all but his head is totally empty when it comes to teens attraction, let alone relationship.

“You know, Hyuk, I never know there is someone who is strong enough pursuing Junsu like Changmin and Yoochun sunbae. If Changmin didn't mistake Junsu's letter to him, we wouldn't know a senior student like Park Yoochun has a crush on our friend. Too bad Junsu is too hard to please.”

“One of them almost succeeds though.” Eunhyuk winks.

“Yeah. I think so.” Sungmin agrees. “People can read him but he can’t read himself. So typically Junsu, isn’t it?”

“It can be our teasing material of the month, Min.” Eunhyuk loves to tease his avian friend so much.

“Where do you go after this?”

“Computer lab.”

“Huh? What business do you have there?”

Eunhyuk smirks. “Air force, baby.”

---

“You could get back into the team, Junsu.”

What?! “Eh? Are you serious, sir?” Junsu doesn’t hear it wrong, right? Coach Woo accepts him back to the team! He’s back!

“Yes, Junsu. Get back your feet here. Tomorrow, afternoon practice okay?”

“Yes, sir.” Junsu bows in ninety degree bow. “I truly thank you, sir.” He was accepted back before he asked for it. Maybe Coach Woo is already tired for Kwanghee.

“Stop bowing. I've had enough seeing people bowing so many times to me today.”

Junsu can’t stop smiling. Is this his greatest day or what? His detention finished yesterday and he’s called back to the team! Best day ever for the last two weeks! “Maybe they are thanking you from their deepest respect, sir!” Junsu really can’t let the smile out from his face.

Coach Woo looks at Junsu. “No. Someone asked me to call you back to the team.”

Eh? “Someone, sir? Who is that?”

The teacher gets back to his writing. “The one you punched on the canteen last month.”

Huuuhh?! “Shim Changmin, sir??” Junsu widens his eyes.

“Whoever his name.” Coach Woo’s morning headache starts to come back. “This very early morning he came, asking and begging me to accept you back.” Coach Woo catches his morning headache since then. “I planned to call you back later. You should get proper punishment for your punching action. You should act better and reflect on your mistakes. But that student, he apologized to me. He explained everything and kept on convincing me that what happened was because of him. It wasn't your mistake. It was his. You just reacted to what he did.” the coach eyes his baseball team member. "Honestly, boy, what have you done to a good smart student like him, Kim Junsu?"

Junsu can’t stop thinking and wondering what happen with his peaceful high school life. Shim Changmin is meddling too much into his life.

“He forgives you, so why should not I accept you back too?” Coach Woo continues before noticing how Junsu became speechless from his story. “Well, he said you behaved better and getting good score. I knew that. You make him like you that much, huh, Junsu?”

“Coach…” Junsu never knows that Coach Woo also has interest in his student’s problem.

“At least I let you know that person’s goodwill.” Coach Woo stands up to head back to the teachers’ room. He taps Junsu’s shoulder on his way out. “Welcome back to the team.”

Junsu bows politely. “Thank you, coach.”

-----

“Where were you this morning, Min?” Kyuhyun places his suspicion at his childhood friend doing something behind their back. It is bad if they don’t know anything about Changmin. Jaejoong hyung is dangerous when he wants to know about his spoiled younger cousin. “You aren’t usually late.”

“I woke up late.” Changmin reasons.

“Really? We went back quite early yesterday?” Kyuhyun still trying.

“I slept late, okay? I didn’t sleep till midnight.” Why Kyuhyun is so annoying?

“Owhh.” Kyuhyun nods knowingly. “Why? Because of Kim Junsu?” He teases.

Changmin’s cheeks showing color. “What are you saying, Kyu?!”

Kyuhyun plays his eyes to point out what he means. Ten meters away, there are Kim Junsu and his friends walking down the hall from the connecting stairs between the first and second year. It’s first break, of course students hurriedly coming down to canteen. Junsu has no more cleaning duty. Changmin feels glad, but somehow disappointed too.

“You are sad because you can’t see him anymore privately?”

“Yah! Kyuuu!!” Changmin panics. What if someone hears what Kyuhyun said?!

“This is so not you, Min. Look how red you are.” Kyuhyun smirks. He just knows that teasing Shim Changmin can be this interesting. Look at that innocent reaction. Kyuhyun never expects to see that one coming.

 

 

“Hey Junsu.” Sungmin calls. “Where did you see?” He peeks from behind Junsu’s figure.

“What’s up?” Junsu snaps back from his half caught up wandering eyes..

“Why are you surprised?” Sungmin gives him a look.

“Nothing. Nothing.” Junsu appears as calm as possible. “What did you say?”

“You hide something from me, uhm.” Sungmin tries to find what makes Junsu loses focus like that. Is there something interesting? Junsu plans for another prank?

“I am not hiding anything Sungmin.”

Aha! You are not Junsu? Really? “Are you sure? Not because of particular junior you noticed there, right?”

“Cut it out, Sungmin. I thought you are the sanest one.” Junsu starts to find this teasing is getting irritating.

“Hey, duck. I only state what I saw.” Sungmin’s eyes look at the tall younger boy not that far from them now. “He’s with his friends? Look! He’s embarrassing! What is he embarrassed by?”

“Their problem.” Junsu turns his back to take their usual seat.

Sungmin notices the junior almost immediately changes his expression. “He looks sad now.”

“Where is that stupid monkey?” Let’s change topic.

“You are ignoring him.” Sungmin accuses.

“Where is Eunhyuk, Minn?!”

“That boy is looking for you, Junsu.” Sungmin chuckles. “And he is cute too when he looks depressed like that, earning for your attention.”

“Stop it, Sungmin. I want to eat, not gossiping.”

Sungmin smiles fondly. These two brick heads are too adorable. One is on denial, and the other one is upset because of lack of attention. “Just look behind. He will feel happier.”

Junsu mumbles something unclear.

“And if you asked for Eunhyuk, he’s on computer lab. He took his meal first.”

“Oh, okay. I thought he’s gone to the underworld.” Junsu turns back to look at the menu’s board of the day. “What should I eat today?”

A moment later Sungmin finds the tall latter is not sad anymore. He smiles sheepishly while trying to stop his friend's teasing. Aren’t his ears too red? Sungmin shakes his head. Junsu turns back not only to see his menu. He seems like checking to the younger too. Junsu, you need to lie better in front of me.

-----

“Come on.. just a little bit more.” Eunhyuk buys and changes his ammo as rapid as he could.. He’s in hurry to upgrade his first high class air craft. Adding more force and soldiers to his defense.

Buying lots of material is expensive. He can’t afford all of it by himself.

“Doesn’t matter.” Eunhyuk fishes a piece of paper, there is a note inside. “Junsu is already too rich. He should share some to me too.”

Eunhyuk logs in into another account. He buys for Junsu’s new ammo and upgrade the material into the highest one. Damn, Junsu is the best player he has ever met. Look at those millions gold coins. There are still some for Eunhyuk to earn back up from Junsu’s. He buys the one he couldn’t afford before and send it to his account.

“Thank youuu so much, Junsu. You are so my best friend.” he grins innocently at the screen.

“NO GAMES ON THE LAB!”

Sh*t! What is Mr Choo doing here? He thought the teacher already left the computer room and will not come back again. Eunhyuk looks at his surrounding, students busy closing the browser tabs from opening too many pages. Mr Choo doesn’t like students using internet on break time. It’s lessening his internet speed. Greedy pig.

“I WILL TRACK DOWN THE OPENING PAGES!”

Damn damn! Eunhyuk closes down the air force pages immediately. He doesn’t want to get caught. History. History, where are the history pages?

With some clicks and enter, Eunhyuk deftly closes down and erases the track of his game pages. He’s safe. Some students start to exit the computer room. There is no more fun after the teacher is back of course. No more free online game.

It’s a good sign for Eunhyuk, though. Fewer students, more internet speed on his account. When there are fewer students, he could open once again the air force pages and log Junsu’s account out.

Suddenly one student sits on his left.

“Morning, sunbae.”

“Morning.” Eunhyuk knows this face. It’s Shim Changmin’s friend.

Stealthily Eunhyuk takes a peek of what this guy is doing on computer lab. There are only three students left inside the room and that’s including him. Opening the games now will not gonna be noticed. He will be just fine.

Eunhyuk opens three pages, two for covering his gaming page, and one is the air

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter