Shoot!!! [12/?]

Shoot!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yoochun-naahh.. tease Changminnnn moree.. hihi

 

Even after the second break, Changmin doesn’t stop writing on his essays. He's got sixteen essays for history summary so far and it leaves him with integral curve for math. Changmin looks at the clock and it’s almost five. Sun ray is seeping into the class room, orange color painting the whole class’ wall beautifully. Changmin rejects Kyuhyun and Minho’s math essays. He has to do it by himself. He has to get an equal punishment with Junsu’s. Both punched people but why did Junsu get a harder punishment than him? It’s clearly not fair. Changmin can’t even report that Park Yoochun’s wrong doings. School people are shielding him too well. They hide him in the dark for his action breaking through school portal system. They will try to find another sacrifice lamb to be his substitute. He is one of them. Junsu almost becomes one.

“You are still far from dating, kid.”

“You don’t think that Junsu is skipping his meals too when he’s cleaning up the toilet.”

Remembering Park Yoochun somehow reminding him to his words too. How can Changmin not think about all of that? Of course Junsu is not taking his meals. And Junsu is like his very first real crush ever. He doesn’t know 101 practice about dating. People come to him but he dates no one. He likes people and brief crush here and there but no dating. Junsu is the very first one that he likes so much to the point to have Junsu for himself.

But he clearly fails. He doesn’t know what Junsu likes or Junsu hates. He doesn’t know what his hobby are? What his favorite music is? What Junsu’s favorite dishes are? What is his blood type? What is his favorite color? What he likes best, sweet or spicy? Not any of those simple things he knows. How can he say he even likes Junsu while he doesn’t know anything about the latter?

Changmin stops his hand scribbling and summarizing. His mood gets into him. He can’t think clearly and the only thing repeating inside his head is Junsu hating him. Junsu is still hating him. He knows it for sure, so what's the fuss again? He has to be accustomed to Junsu’s suspicion. Maybe it's because Park Yoochun is on the circle of Junsu’s peripheral. Changmin is afraid Junsu won’t see him anymore. He won’t be kind to Changmin in the future. Junsu is…

“You sure are a brick head.”

Changmin’s closed eyes snap open. He follows the voice coming from and there it is. Standing the man that occupies ninety percent of his memory for the last month and hundred person of his heart. The one he wants to hug and kiss the most. He stands tall in front of his class.

“What are you doing at this late hour?” He quirks his eyebrow to Changmin. “And alone too?”

God is really too good to him for the last two weeks. Changmin meets Junsu again. “D-doing my assignment.”

Junsu’s chin rests on his palm. “You mean your punishment.”

Changmin replies with a nod.

“I heard it’s due on next Monday.” Junsu looks at him, questioning. For Changmin it’s like interrogating that makes him feels nervousness eating up all of his guts.

“Y-yes.”

“So why going home late? You can do another one tomorrow.” Today is Tuesday.

Changmin bites his lips. “Mr Eric asked for more essays.”

“Did he?”

The unbelieved tone pushes Changmin to lie better. “He did.”

Junsu heaves a sigh. He fixes his bag on his shoulder, and stands to leave. “You better go home now.” Changmin notices the looks Junsu gave him is different with the usual suspicious one. It’s softer and friendlier now. “In fifteen minutes school patrol will dump each student they found at school. You will not like that event to stay in your high school memories. I’m sure.”

Changmin wants to go home. Probably he can walk to gate together with Junsu if he takes his bag and books now. But he promised himself to finish his essay or no going home. He will betray his own promiseto do punishment as hard as Junsu’s.

“Up to you, Changmin. Not that I order you to.” Junsu opens the door and closes it again.

The tall boy leaves silence in the almost dim class.

Suddenly the class’ door opened. “Oh by the way.”

Changmin’s concern moves into the opened door again.

“You know about the first floor ghost, don’t you? It’s a crippled old man who is looking for his son’s body in the school. They said his son was killed by his friends from bullying and the father suicided not long after his son. He was crippled because he jumped from the rooftop to the ground. His left leg was…

Before Junsu can finish his story, the junior has cleaned up his things from the desk while trying his hardest not to make his trembling body being seen by the older. He can’t appear scared or Junsu might think he’s such a burden and foolish boy again.

“You change your mind?” Junsu smirks.

“I can do it tomorrow. Like you said.” Changmin’s tense expression covers his teary scared eyes.

“Since when you listen to what I said?” is Junsu’s last question before turning his back to go home.

Since forever Junsu. But Changmin leaves that question being unanswered.

-----

“Morning ,Junsu!” Junki’s arms haul Junsu from behind.

“Yo, Junki.” Junsu looks around. “Not with Minyoung?”

“She has gym class. She took earlier bus.”

“A lonely morning, huh?” Junsu teases.

“And how about you? Lonely morning too huh? I don’t see anyone who rumored to be your boyfriend now.”

“What the..

“News travels fast, Junsu. You are the news topic of the school and Kim Jaejoong’s cousin is on the same list.”

Junsu looks at Junki, gives him a glare. “But I don’t think I ever spoke with title ‘boyfriend’ for them.” Junki must know something. Is this another news that spreading around all the school? He's requested to be Shim Changmin’s date? Will Jaejoong announce something like that to someone else outside his circle? His people know better not to tell anyone unless Kim Jaejoong himself asked them to. But this is not kind of news that Kim Jaejoong would ask his people to spread it around. “Spill it. Where and how did you hear the bullsh*t, huh?”

Junki runs out of words. Should he say who told him the news?

“There is no way people know about this?” Junsu walks one step forward but Junki steps back.

“Yoo dance pole! Hi avian breed!” Eunhyuk runs close to the two serious looking boys.

“He told me last night.” Junki pulls Eunhyuk to stand in front of him, covers him from any outbreak might come from the prank master. He doesn’t want to get the wrath from Junsu. He thought about what Eunhyuk told him, Junsu might be the one behind all those toilet scenes. Junki thought it makes sense too. It’s just lack of evidence, but not motive and skill. He is sure just doesn’t know how and why.

“You told him what huh, monkey?”

Eunhyuk is welcomed with a not so good duckie in the morning. “Am I in trouble now?”

“Depends on what you tell that frog pole last night or maybe you even eavesdropping me yesterday.” Junsu smirks.

And Eunhyuk knows it’s not a good sign and he is definitely in trouble.

-----

“Why are you sulking and you get that big lump on your head?” Sungmin stares in confusion to his friends. Their first meet on the day but they already start punching each other? The first class bell isn’t even ringing. For God sake.

“I don’t know what’s into him! He punched me like I’m his personal punching bag.” Eunhyuk massages the lump on his forehead. They were punching but it’s not Junsu’s punch that made the lump. He fell down and his head kissed the ground in a great impact.

Sungmin eyes Junsu.

“He eavesdropping me!” Junsu defends.

“It’s not eavesdropping, mixture avian breed! I accidentally heard you speak to that Kim Jaejoong!” Eunhyuk replies, doesn’t want to be put into the wrong one.

“Huh! Accidentally? How much accidentally thingy did you have before mine, huh? You always got the hottest and latest news by eavesdropping huh? Don’t tell me something I know, monkey kids.” Junsu mocks back.

“Wait!!!” Sungmin stops the banter. It won’t get finished if none stopping them. Usually Junki is around. But maybe he’s occupied again with his girlfriend. “Just what did Eunhyuk heard that make you this mad?”

“Yeah, duckie. What is it that make you this mad about me hearing you on? The thing you don’t want to tell us, your friends.” Eunhyuk still massaging his big forehead lump. It’s still hurt, damn.

Junsu bites his own lips. It’s not something he should tell everyone to. Kim Jaejoong, too, will not tell anybody about this matter. “It’s not I don’t want to. But I think I can’t tell you. It’s a request.”

“Request? From who?” Sungmin pushes further.

“Who else, Min, It’s the protective cousin of the person Junsu punched with so much of his fists at the canteen.” Eunhyuk can’t stop revenging Junsu’s fault on his handsome forehead. There reside a blueish lump that destroying his gorgeous look.

“Kim Jaejoong requested something to you?” Sungmin asks back. That’s new! Eunhyuk knows some news yet he didn’t told Sungmin but he told Junki?! Sungmin gives Eunhyuk a look.

“What?! You said you can’t go home with me yesterday! I went home with Junki. He's gone too.” Eunhyuk points to Junsu.

“What did you speak? He told you to get away from his little cousin again?” Sungmin asks in curiosity. This is news!

“He spoke a lot. I forget some.” Junsu has to find a way so people will forget about him and Kim Jaejoong ever met. He doesn’t like this weird accusation questioning eyes again and again.

“Just the brief idea.” SUngmin doesn’t want to give up.

“Yah! Min! You interrogate me like I am doing the worst sin ever!”

“You look too troubled since I look at you. Something you thought a lot about right now right?”

Hehh! “H-how..

Sungmin smirks. “I told you. You need me in solving problems. Now tell me.”

The eyes expecting him to speak what happen to him are irritating him. That’s why he hates to be the spot light. He never takes any lead to any school activity. People's eyes just too disturbing to be seen when they are like this. Curiosity kills them maybe.

“Well.. He said sorry and..” Junsu inhales and exhales. “He asked me to date his cousin.”

Sungmin practically jumps from their seat but JUnsu pulls him instantly to sit again. He is saying incoherent things but mostly surprised.

Eunhyuk doesn’t appear to be surprised by the news anymore. He did know.

“You know this but you didn’t tell me a thing, Lee Eunhyuk!!” Sungmin protests. He lands a punch on Eunhyuk’s shoulder.

“Yah!! I told you! We were not going home together! How could I tell you!!”

“You could always call, idiot monkey!”

“Yah Sungmin!! Don’t call me that too!!!"

Sungmin leaves the noisy Eunhyuk for Junsu. “So you are dating now, Su? With Shim Changmin? Just date him, Su!”

Junsu heaves a sigh. “I don’t want to, Min. It’s like I’m playing with his seriousness, don’t you think so?”

“You can know him better in the process.”

“But what if I hate him more? And this relationship is not working?”

“Tell him the truth that his cousin asking you to be his boyfriend.”

“Yah. I will be bullied three times, smart bot.” Junsu gives Sungmin a glare.

“Then what do you want to do now? You know he likes you. Even the letter started to be wrong, but he falls for you. Don’t you think so?”

“It can be because he’s wrong sensing his own feelings?”

Sungmin and Eunhyuk exchange look. Is their avian friend blind or what.

“Junsu, did you see the music room accident? He punched that senior who uploaded your video and he screamed warning to not get close to you. Would someone who falsely thought about his feelings be brave enough saying something like that?”

Junsu thinks. What Sungmin said is not wrong.

“And even at the canteen before, he kissed you right? That’s too bold for someone that still unsure about his feelings too. He likes you from the very start, I think.” And unfortunately he falls for the wrong person. Junsu is not someone who is easily pleased. Even for a friend. And even harder for a dating partner (boyfriend or girlfriend).

Eunhyuk jumps in. “If you don’t like Shim Changmin. You can choose Park Yoochun, though. He likes you too.”

Sungmin and Junsu give him a deathly look.

“What?! Just suggesting! People are liking him, and he can choose too, right?”

“That’s not the point here, Lee Eun Hyuk! Should we burn you instead of Ms Hwang?!” Sungmin wants to strangle this slow monkey.

Junsu sighs long. “I hate popular people.”

Oh Junsu. You made those popular figures attracted to you so much.

“Or maybe, you can date someone else to make them give up on you.” Sungmin gives idea. But he’s sure Changmin is somewhere inside Junsu’s consideration.

-----

First break. First break. Pleasee, be there fast.

Changmin counting the last minute of the class before the first break. He has to run fast to the canteen and bought something before meeting Junsu again. His essays are finished. He might consider to make another summary for biology and physics too. He will do it after the break. It will finish in no time.

RIIIIIINNNGGGGGG!

That’s it! It’s Changmin’s cue to leave his seat, ran towards the class’ do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter