Shoot!!! [13/?]

Shoot!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hello people..^^ one more trouble maker added..XDD 

 

Minho laughs so hard. His tummy shakes from all the laughing. He just watched the most incredible scene of the year.

“Quit it Minho. Not that funny anymore.” Kyuhyun is slightly annoyed hearing the loud laughing sound.

“It’s hilarious Kyu! Is that not funny?! Rolling around the track field??! That senior really get his share for uploading that video. Junsu himself giving him that punishment!” Minho continues laughing.

“It’s not rolling around. He tripped and fell down with his face first on the ground.” Kyuhyun smiles a bit. He laughed so hard too. There are a lot of students on the school watching the rare match going on between their second and third year senior. It was unexpected. Kyuhyun initially didn't think students would delay their leaving from school to watch the flash news spreading whisper of senior Park Yoochun vs the toilet boy Kim Junsu.

Too bad Changmin can’t go with them. Jaejoong hyung asked them to keep Changmin stay in the dark for whatever happens between Kim Junsu and Park Yoochun. At least until the match taking place is up. But when he and Minho ran to look for the tall junior, Changmin was summoned to submit his essays today and and sadly he couldn’t ran away from the lecture Mr Eric gave him for doing violence and such. Even though he finished his essays like five days ahead, it didn’t give Mr Eric any consideration on leaving Changmin off the hook. He’s still giving Changmin long and long lecture about moral and society. Typically Mr Eric.

There he is Changmin. He just came back from the teacher’s room and bet he doesn’t have any idea what happened to Junsu.

“Why so late, Min?” Kyuhyun asks to the sweating Changmin.

Changmin huffs a sigh. “Mr Fujitsu was there adding his wise words.”

“What that old man doing there?”

“Saying about Junsu this and that.” Although Changmin remembers he said some good words about Junsu behaving and studying better.

“Speaking about Junsu, he had a running match with Park Yoochun sunbaenim.” Minho says.

“Minho!” Kyuhyun gives him a look.

“What? He can’t miss this!” Minho starts. He can’t hold himself to tell Changmin the story. Jaejoong hyung said until the match ended right? It’s ended already.

“What is this about?” Changmin never hears such news. Junsu had what? What is it that Kyuhyun doesn’t want him to hear?

Minho pulls his chair to sit nearer to his friends. “You know, we just heard when you walked to the teacher’s room and gone. He challenged Park Yoochun sunbaenim to a running race. It looks like they were betting on something. We only catch some words from afar.”

“Bet? What was the bet?” Changmin is very curious. He starts feeling uncomfortable. Why would Junsu make a bet with Park Yoochun? Is Junsu calling for trouble? 

Minho clears his throat. “We heard that if Park Yoochun sunbaenim wanted to get close to the toilet.. I mean, Kim Junsu, he has to beat him on a match. Your Kim Junsu proposed for a running match. I heard Yoochun sunbaenim also has a bad asthma. That’s why he’s not registered in any school sport clubs or even attending PE.” Minho can’t help to remember the embarrassing moment. “But that’s not the spotlight Min. You should have seen how that cheeky senior rolling around the field. Hahahaha. Your crush giving him a lesson himself. A great show indeed.” Minho laughs louder.

“Not actually rolling down. He fell flat on his face to the ground.” Kyuhyun joins for the best part.

Changmin blinks processing the words Minho and Kyuhyun tell him.

"If senior Park sunbaenim wanted to get close to.. Junsu.. He has to win a match?"

Kyuhyun nods. "It was so silly, right? Your crush must be thinking so high of himself."

"Park sunbaenim lost?"

"He did." Minho chuckles. "Junsu ran fast not giving a dime on Yoochun sunbaenim from the start. He kept running for three laps passing Yoochun sunbaenim who was having a hard time catching the pace."

"Yoochun sunbaenim fell twice." Kyuhyun senses Changmin's tensed mood. "Junsu ignored him and just ran past him not even give him a look. It was embarassing, Min. Everyone watching the match laughed at his falling."

"It was cheeky hillarious." Minho still can't get over the image of Yoochun's face landing on the ground. "Your crush ran past him. I'm sure he had a cheeky look when he ran past Yoochun sunbaenim."

Changmin doesn't return his friends grinning faces. Junsu just had a running match with senior Park Yoochun. There must be a thing behind this match. It's good for him that Junsu won the match but what if he lost to Yoochun? What if Yoochun won and Junsu gets close to that senior?

Does that mean.. If he wants to talk to Junsu freely.. Changmin has to win a match from Junsu too?

“Please don't say you are going to pull a bet with Junsu too." Minho eyes their silent friend. "Look. The bet is ridiculous, Min."

It may be ridiculous or stupid or childish for everyone but for Changmin, it's not. Junsu does have his own thinking and however weird it is, no stupid student could pull the toilet pranks againts the girls n most of second year students any better than Junsu. In fact, it's the perfect example of smart and slick.

"Our Changmin is very good in basketball, isn't he?" Kyuhyun notices Changmin's silent thinking mode. "Maybe he can beat Junsu." He pokes Changmin's arm. "You have long legs. You don't have asthma. Surely you can run much bettet than Yoochun sunbaenim.” Kyuhyun means to tease.

Minho squints his wide eyes at Changmin. "Are you actually thinking of asking a match?!?"

“Me asking him for a match?” Changmin repeats. If he wins, he could ask Junsu to properly forgive him and.. and.. um.. perhaps.. have lunch with him?

Kyuhyun nudges Minho's rib. "He's getting red for no reason." He whispers very low to be heard by Minho only though he doubts Changmin would hear him even if he speaks louder.

"He's lost it." Minho facepalms. "Earth to Changmin! Earth to Changmin!"

Changmin looks at his two friends. "Junsu is one of the best runners in baseball club. I stand very thin chance to win against him."

Kyuhyun sends an I told you look to Minho.

"You did think of chalenging him?!?" Minho slightly gapes. "Like really think of asking him for a match?! Where's your good sense?!?"

Kyuhyun rolls his eyes at Minho. "How do you know Junsu is one of the best runners? Have you been stalking him before?"

Changmin looks uneasy. Kyuhyun widens his eyes.

"You stalking him?"

"Uhm.." Changmin gulps. "I think we'd better go home. It's getting late."

"I'm so sorry for your loss." Minho pats Changmin's back in corncern. "I don't know you would go that low for him."

Changmin grimaces. "Give it a rest, okay? I didn't stalk him like what you are thinking. I was just curious who he was after I got the letter."

"We understand." Minho nods in sympathy. "Not genuinely understand you, paw, but we get the general picture."

"Shut up, Minho." Changmin pushes Minho.

"So.. you aren't going to go dare Junsu for a match?" Kyuhyun keeps his usual poker face.

"I don't think I would." Changmin suppresses his disappointment. At this rate, if he pushes himself to face Junsu in a race, he would hit  a tall wall of shame and humiliation. Even if he, by any luck or given miracle, wins, Junsu wouldn't take him seriously or sincerely like Junsu genuinely treats his two friends. Junsu would see him as mere opponent. Changmin doesn't want that. "I've caused more than enough bad problems for him. Challenging him would make him hate me more than he already does. Besides, he's too good a runner to be my opponent."

Both Kyuhyun and Minho could see the disappointment on Changmin's look. They feel a bit guilty after throwing jokes and about the match. Their friend is losing it hard for their upperclassman who seems uninterested in their poor friend. Minho quickly scrambles any idea in his brain to cheer Changmin up.

"You could dare him in other matches? Not running? He is fast runner but you are so good in many things. Surely you could win againts him in other games. Right, Kyu?"

Kyuhyun makes a face. "Let's go home."

 

Changmin considers Minho's suggestion along his way back home. Yes. Junsu runs fast but Junsu isn't the only good runner in school. Junsu is slick and smart prankster. Well, Jaejoong is one of the cruelest pranksters Changmin has ever met, not that Changmin wants Junsu and Jaejoong to clash ways in pranking world. No, thanks. Junsu is awesome on baseball field. Changmin plays basketball well too. It's just that he's in advance class now that he rarely joins school basketball club activity. His parents urge Changmin to focus on his study. Basketball is okay for hobby. 

Should he risk it? Should he bet his luck by daring Junsu on a match Changmin is very good at? Or should he not? If he wins, wouldn't Junsu see it as Changmin boasting himself off? Or Junsu thinks Changmin is showing off his skill? Would it be worse for Changmin if Junsu does see him that way?

It seems that whatever Changmin does, he would meet the same door. Junsu hasn't said a word about forgiving him. Junsu hasn't replied to his apology. Perhaps, Junsu hasn't actually forgive Changmin despite his better expression and more open welcome upon Changmin's appearance around him lately. Changmin counts for every moment when Junsu is not discriminating him so much lately, when the moments of him with Junsu are his. It washes down the bitterness immediately. Changmin hopes so much his dream of his Junsu to be  true. Hoping, wishing and praying aren't forbidden,  right?

 

-----

 

Changmin never ever meets Junsu outside from his daily cleaning duty (which are on the first and second break) and one time after their school has ended. Beside that, no. He never sees Junsu.

But to whatever God has planned for him, he sees Junsu again walking to the shoes locker with three of his friends. The other one, he does not really remember seeing him around Junsu but he definitely saw him somewhere. Oh, the canteen accident.

“Today is your last day right duck?” The monkey like boy speaks so loud. It makes Changmin notices too. What?! Today is Junsu’s last day of detention? Why did he not notice about this matter? He met the latter but not saying anything like sorry or what?!

“Don’t you want to ask Coach Woo again? You should get back to the team.” Junki asks. Their team really needs Junsu’s fast feet for the upcoming matches and season.

But strangely Junsu sighs, somehow feels disappointed. “I met Coach Woo. But he still refused me.”

“Meet him again tomorrow, Junsu. You know how bad tempered he is when his team is not going as good as he wants. Kwanghee made a mess with his steps and throws. Coach has been showing his fangs for the last week.”

“Kwanghee? What did he want him to do? Isn’t he a bench player?” Junsu never heard Kwanghee to be on the list for the regular players, let alone the prime T-bone players.

“He drilled him so hard. Maybe he’s looking for the one replacing you for the runner.” Junki answers. “But that’s really depressing. He’s pushing him so hard like there’s no tomorrow for him running and throwing balls.”

“Trying again won’t hurt, Junsu. He might accept you if you show him your sincere intention.” Sungmin agrees with Junsu trying rejoining the team.

“You and baseball team are good clique, duck.” Eunhyuk's sudden praise surprises everyone. But of course, Eunhyuk is not Eunhyuk if he’s not showing his true nature. “Just don’t make your mixture breed face attracting people to liking you again.”

“Yah! Lee Eunhyuk!” Junsu almost throws his bag right on the moneky friend's face but Eunhyuk has run away for his life.

 

----

 

“Changmin! Let’s go home!” Minho wants to go home faster. He can’t wait longer to continue his air force level up. He's already almost on the God level. The chance of meeting the same player defeating him to pieces before is getting closer. That ID, he will look for it.

“Hmm.” Changmin snaps from his concentration processing Junsu’s baseball case. Once again it was him makng Junsu kicked out from baseball team. Changmin feels guilty all over again.

“Why are you looking like this again? You are such a moody.” Minho doesn’t like this Changmin. He easily sulks and stubborn. No Junsu around right?

“Nevermind.” Changmin will think about that later.

“Wanna grab some snacks?” Kyuhyun offers. It will be too early to go home today.

“Laterr, Kyuu! You have to help me passing my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter