Shoot!!! [1/?]

Shoot!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chap 1.

 

         “Please, oppaaa~~…”

Junsu scrunches his nose in self-blame. Why is he related to Ji Wook again? Oh, yeah. Ji wook is his far far more annoying than not cousin and Jenna, the whining girl making cute face and wide eyes at him right now is Ji wook’s sister, which means, she’s his far far girl cousin too.

         “I don’t even know which one Changmin is.” Junsu tries to refuse. It’s hard for him to turn down a request said by Jenna since this first year of high school is a sweet good girl who numerously has been helping him a lot with Chinese and English subjects.

Jenna’s begging eyes blink and spark with starry light that Junsu usually sees when his sweet kind hearted far cousin is holding a deep great interest in something like choco parfait. He gulps nervously knowing that he has made wrong replies.

         “I have Changmin oppa’s pictures!!” Jenna is nearly squealing happily as she fishes for her phone and leads it very close to Junsu’s nose. “He’s very handsome, don’t you think?” Jenna beams brightly shoving picture after picture on to Junsu’s resisting not to roll eyes.

Handsome my fist. He looks like one of those acting-cool rookies because he knows he has it.

         “And he’s very smart too.” Jenna goes on, oblivious to Junsu’s facial reactions. “He’s selected to attend special class on every Tuesday and Friday for advance studying. He’s amazing.”

Good. Another Siwon’s copy. Like Siwon and his exclusive men aren’t enough already.

         “I heard he plays basketball but none in the club says a thing about Changmin oppa’s recruitment.” Jenna pouts protesting to the fact that it’s hard to gather Changmin’s detail as much as she wants. “He’s tall and sooo coollll.”

Puah. North Pole is cool too. Look how many people survive there!

         “Err…

         “Please, oppaa..” the wide round eyes and cute pleading face are back and strike.

         “Look, Jenna. It’s not that I don’t want to help you..

Jenna’s beaming hopeful look is half reduced.

         “Um.. I don’t know how I would get details about your crush.” Junsu reasons in heavy breath. He doesn’t want to make Jenna feels bad for his rejection to help but, hello, he’s not matching agent and he’s clearly not in the place to snoop around asking silly questions about what this dude likes and dislikes. He has a life too, okay? It might sound very funny but he does have some sunbae reputation to maintain. At least in front of the stuck up first year fresh students thinking they are the boss of the day or what. How the heck is he going to squeeze every detail about Changmin without being a creepy stalker? Asking the walls? Fishing out school database? Paying someone? “I’m charged with baseball practices and taekwondo club, Jenna. I barely have time doing homework, remember? How am I supposed to-

         “I’ll do your homework.” Jenna snatches the ending of Junsu’s sentence. “All of it.” her eyes go as round and big as mini full moon. “For a month. Every single homework. Consider it as a down payment for your time helping me to get to Changmin oppa.” She adds in such determination note.

Junsu’s tongue has an argument with his brain. A month means four weeks. Five days a week. One assignment a day if it’s good day. usually two or three. No homework for a month sounds.. so good. He could play more games, he could pull more pranks on Eunhyuk and Sungmin. He could be lazy not bothered to hit school early copying someone else’s work before class starts. That’s awesome. Just thinking about a month free homework has made a grin frames his close to rejecting Jenna’s request look. He eyes the girl cousin contemplating (read; very tempted) to say yes. Jenna keeps looking at Junsu with her well trained have pity on me eyes wishing hard her older cousin would agree.

Junsu opens his mouth collecting a ye- wait!

         “You don’t even go to my school.” Junsu realizes once his semi bribed brain functions again. “And you are a first year.”

         “Leave it to me.” Jenna assures. “I know people who would take care of your homework.”

         “No.” Junsu shakes his head, reality kicks in. “Ji wook is as bad as me in math and physic.”

         “Nobody says about my brother does it. I said I will.”

         “Right.” Junsu snorts. “Chinese and English are not E=mc2, girl. I know you are good in English and stuff but that’s about it. No.”

         “Oppa.” Jenna is offended. “I have different private tutors stick me to a desk every other day.” She crosses her arms. “Mom sees me as a capable lawyer graduated from Ace Bright University, mind you.”

Oh. He forgets about it. His aunt has been hiring private tutors for Jenna and Ji wook since junior high. She wants her children to aim high. One of the reasons why Jenna’s English is better than his (besides Junsu’s laziness, of course).

“I’ll do your homework for a month. Good grades guaranteed. Just send me the homework, it will be done well and delivered to you every morning in front school gate or in front of your class.” Jenna still crosses her arms. “I’ll meet you there myself.”

         “How can I even give my homework to you?.” Junsu is not sure he could say no anymore. it’s too tempting to be ignored.

         “No problem.” Jenna suddenly beams. “Who knows I could meet Changmin oppa when I hand your homework.”

Junsu rolls his eyes. So much for a boy.

         “I can’t promise you anything.” Junsu scratches his hair. “I have no idea at all about what I’m going to do with it, okay? I don’t know any first year well enough to ask about your boy.”

         “Come on.” Jenna pouts. “You are very good tricking people with your pranks. Your brain could at least figure out something. It’s not like I ask you to report every step Changmin oppa makes at school. Just the general things like what he likes, what he usually does, what his types, is he seeing someone or not, what’s his blood type, his birthday, his favorite movies, music, songs, his favorite color, his favorite shoes, his favorite food, his size, where he hangs out after school..

         “You call that general?” Junsu cringes at the thought of someone does waste time digging out someone else’s life. Do girls go that far for someone they like?

         “His phone number and address too if you could.” Jenna’s dreamy eyes do not see Junsu’s made face hearing her long rant. “Oh. SNS. Facebook, Twitter, Path, Instagram, Snapchat, all of them.”

Junsu’s blank look represents his blank mind. What the hell?

         “I bet he has pet. He looks like someone so loving and caring.”

Shoot me please, Junsu curses under his breath. Or shoot this girl in the head so that her brain can tell her how creepy it is. No normal first year high schooler is loving and caring. They are all full of competitive force ready to kick and show off what they can do to the world. Someone needs to break the news to dreaming high of romantic love story teen girls.

         “Why don’t you ask Ji wook?” he grunts, so not happy about the future of being a stalker.

Jenna gives him a look that very much translated as you are really stupid. “He’s my brother, oppa. You think he’ll help?”

Considering all crazy things Jenna has just said. No. With big bold capital letter.

         “Your friends?”

Jenna sighs in desperation. Junsu is really unbearable at times. “They are after Changmin oppa too.”

Really? “All of them?”

Jenna snorts. “From your year too. Boys and girls.”

Junsu frowns. Is this boy that popular? Why hasn’t he heard about him? Oh, right. Siwon and his kind are on the opposite corner of Junsu’s wall. This boy sounds very much like Siwon. “If he’s that popular, someone must have known about his general-

         “Homework for a month.” Jenna reminds him. “Keep it classified just between us. None else knows I’m asking you.”

         “You are asking help or ordering me?” Junsu gives the girl a look.

Jenna breaks into happy grin. “Please,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter