Shoot!!! [2/?]

Shoot!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARN! MASSIVE GRAMMAR ERROR!!

 

Not that today is different from any other morning but Junsu quite has bad issue with today’s morning

“What’s in the world happened to the mighty Kim Junsu?”

“This is your mission, monkey.” Junsu shoves his cell phone, showing a picture he just got from Jenna yesterday. “Everything, don't miss any single thing. Remember! You are proving your so called self title of walking charm.” Junsu sniffs involuntarily. He wishes he had other choice but.. free homework.. good scores.. God knows how much he put effort accomplishing them. Especially when the teachers make sure they have endless source of it.

“For your crush, I can’t say no.” Eunhyuk’s grin can compete with grim reaper. "Can't believe it's happening. Kim Junsu is eyeing his not so good avian sight on to someone!"

“Just bear in mind that your nose is in the way of getting split into two.” Junsu scowls. He can't let Eunhyuk’s constant tease eat all over his peaceful morning.

“No duck, he’s your real big business.” Eunhyuk laughs in satisfiction before leaving Junsu alone.

---

When Eunhyuk shameslessly spreads his charms towards every first year he can find (free homework does matter, people), Junsu stays in one semi secluded spot in the connecting aisle between first years and second ones, looking for the very junior that might be his operational target. Skip the girls, focusing more to the tall, handsome, eye catching boy.Junsu predicts girls or boys might buzz around this Siwon’s copy if what Jenna said is true. And it’s proven almost immediately, Junsu doesn’t need to do much because some screams and giggles from afar catching his attention. Three, no, four girls with a package-like shape on their hands protruding the vision of the tall boy. What? Boys too? Two boys shove themselves into the handsome junior just to make them being seen.

Junsu rolls his eyes out of his awareness. What's so good of being tall, huh? He couldn't get HD clear vision of the tall junior due to the noise of the marching/barricading admirers. He has to make sure that it is really the boy Jenna has a crazy helpless crush on.

Junsu quickly grabs his phone to match Jenna's sent pictures and the temporary suspect. He has to manuever several times to get a good look thanks to the irregular stupid moves made by the fans-army.

Eyes, check. Nose, considered check. Side face view, err.. check? Overal face..

GOTCHA!

Junsu needs to find Eunhyuk. He won’t get his target anywhere when the standing liberty statue (he’s really tall) is just in front of Junsu. He texts the monkey to come back right now,  YO! EMERGENCY! No reply. He calls, but it’s not picked up. DAMN. Junsu can’t afford the golden chance slip from his grasp just like that this way. That monkey is way better than him in associating with new people (because Junsu is way better at pranking new people), and that’s why Eunhyuk did the ‘dirty job’. But here the tall junior walks slowly toward the class and Junsu knows well that once the tall junior enters the classroom, he definitely can’t reach the tall boy anymore. What to do? What to do? Junsu feels like pulling his hair. Free homework! Free homework! Good scores! More game time! More sleep! The thought rings loudly in his head. Ugh! Do something! Err.. like.. does he strike now? Eunhyuk really need to be here!! Where’s that monkey? He better brings his damn right now because everything will be useless if not.

Junsu looks like he's about to explode, not literally, though. His feet move in random showing the tug of war inside him. He's really bad making good first impression at people like this Siwon's copy kind yet he has to get his mission accomplished. He's fidgeting and cursing at Eunhyuk's absence under his breaths.

!

Five more steps and his first ever chance will slip forever with the wind. Correction, by the class door actually. Those bees buzzing around this Siwon Jr, won't hold the inevitable class door for long. Junsu inwardly thankful because it’s slowering the long legs to stride into his class. But time can’t wait for Eunhyuk anymore. He needs to break through the human wall and do something. He's as blank as answer sheet on Math unannounced Math quiz (that's just second away feom suicide, you know) on what he's going to do once he's able to get the tall junior's attention but that it can wait. For now; go get the tall junior speak to him and make him voluntarily share his personal interest. Junsu is a year more senior than him. That tall student surely wouldn't want to mess up with Junsu, right?

“Oppaaaaa! Please take-

When the screams and commotion around the Siwon’s copy suddenly ceased, people around the well-known junior turn their attention somewhere else. Not to the school radio that buzzing unimportant school rules every day. Not to the student who got his early morning punishment to clean up the corridor. Not to the nerdy nameless student who dropped his book 3 meter away from where Junsu stands. BUT, it all falls onto Junsu’s direction. Just because…

“You! come with me.”

Junsu grabs the tall lanky surprised boy and pulls him somewhere else that Junsu himself doesn’t even know where to. He’s confused, but he just did it. Snatching the ‘popular’ junior doesn’t ever flash on his mind to be this direct. What will he do now? What will he say? Saying, ‘Hi my name is junsu and I want to ask you questions because my cousin is in head over heels with you?’

That sounds like a bad idea.

A sudden tug on his hand makes Junsu look back and stops his steps further. He notices an unknowing look about the situation they are in and especially Junsu still couldn't figure out his best excuse for why and WHY he did that.

“I…need to get back. Class starts in 10 minutes.” The tall boy makes a gesture into his classroom.

“Um.. oh.. yeah..” Junsu stammers. His half brain is still clouded from overspeeding finding the perfect excuse. 

Silence is coating them, waiting for each other to say something. They look at each other indirectly. The tall boy keeps a neutral face as if he does this often. Junsu is still at lost of what to say. He knows he's responsible to start the explanation of why he drags the tall boy here, but...

It’s not Junsu who break the ice. “then, I’ll go back now.”

Junsu once again curses his own reflexes for not thinking twice. Old bad habit whenever he's cornered or he's trapped in disadvantageous position. “Wait.. Changmin!”

The boy looks back and gives Junsu a slight look. “You know me?”

I have to. “Err.. Umm..”

“Something you wanna say?”

“Yes. Umm…” Speak, you idiot! Say something. Anything.  Come on!! “Would you go to have lunch with me?” He cringes hard as soon as he realizes what sentence he has just said to the junior student. Da fudge his brain is thinking? Of all good common conversation subjects, his brain just picked this super lame moron failure of an excuse? 

One..

Two.

Three.

The more he counts the awkward silence, the more he sees what mud hole he just digs. He’s asking an unknown boy he's just met today, and drags him away from his class, and saying incoherent things (it must had him looked like a big idiot) and top of that ASKING HIM FOR LUCNH?! What the..

“Well, I mean.. yeah. It’s not like you have to. You can-

The tall boy speaks in somewhat low tone. “Then, I'll have lunch by my self.”

Junsu stops his blabbering in an instant registering the rejection. You happy, brain? I've never asked people out for lunch so far and you just made me waste my seniority in front of Jenna's crush! First rejection Junsu got from his first asking out like action.

Shim Changmin rejects his senior’s lunch invitation.

Jenna has better do him an A- for every single homework!

---

“Bahahahahahahahahhahahahahaa.. Oh my stomachhh!!”

“Be strong Junsu. You can ask him again later.” Sungmin taps his shoulder.

“It’s not the problem here Sungmin! LOOK! He’s just rejected from asking his junior out! Hahahahahahahha…” Tears forming from Eunhyuk’s eyes.

“He’s trying…” Sungmin still pats Junsu's cold hand to calm down the commotion his friends just made.

“And HE’S REJECTED in his face!” Eunhyuk celebrates it in longer and louder laughter explosion.

Suddenly Junsu looks up. “I don’t have a crush on him!”

Eunhyuk still playing Junsu’s trump card of the day. “Yes you are not duck. You’re head over heels with him.”

“You monkey! It’s Je-

Junsu stops immediately realizing his slipped tongue almost betrays him.

“Wanna ask him out again? I’ll help out and you won’t get no from him.” Eunhyuk mocks him.

“Thanks, but no thanks.”

“Trying to play hard huh? Your charm may not be enough to impress him, duck.”

Keep laughing chimpanzee twins, look who will win at the end of the show.

---

“Another down on your admirers huh Min?”

Changmin doesn’t avert his gaze from his book. “Shut up Kyu. Mind your own business.”

“You’re the talk of the school! And I happened to be your best friends. Everyone has been asking me about you!”

Changmin’s expression stays flat. “Then tell them, you’re not interested in my business so you don’t know anything about me.”

“You think they will accept that?” Kyu mocks back.

“They will, unless the one that been asking you is that big senior you’ve been talking lately.”

Darnit, it’s not Changmin if he’s not sharp. “Of course not! Haha.”

Changmin gives Kyuhyun one last look. “Suit yourself.”

But Kyuhyun doesn’t give up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter