Shoot!!! [11/?]

Shoot!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

when we will finish this shoot..? XDD idk..

 

 "Easy Min. You get a whole week to finish it through." Kyuhyun tells his friend to slow down.

"What's his sentence again?" Minho asks. Kyuhyun gives him a look.

"Essay."

Minho scoffs. What are essays for Shim Great Changmin? It's only a piece of cake!

"Nope. I will add some more essays. It might take longer."

Kyuhyun's face is close to screaming 'What are you thinking?!?!' "Are you nuts?!"

Changmin's determination rises up even more. "It's not a big deal."

"You add more work to yourself, Min! What are you even thinking?!"

The pen in Changmin's hand doesn't stop scribbling. "They give Junsu a workload for weeks. I don't even know why teachers differentiate special class' students and not. We both punched people but they don't let me do toilets cleaning."

Kyuhyun facepalms.

"Mr Eric is kind enough to let you off with essays, Min!!" Minho is quick in taking turn to help clearing out Changmin's twisted mind.

"But it's not fair, Minho!"

"Not you to judge! Mr Eric is one of the oldest teachers. He knows what is fair or not."

"They are definitely not fair." Changmin is sure the teachers and school boards are not doing justice. They are only covering Yoochun’s fault as nothing and if Changmin didn’t want to admit his hitting Yoochun as HIS fault, then Junsu would be put as the black duck. Changmin will never let that happen. Not for the second time.

"Your essays are not easy punishment either, Min."

"Physical works and homework are what Junsu did and doing. It’s even harder and more tiring." Changmin continues.

Then something clicks in Kyuhyun's head. "Is that because of Kim Junsu?" He shoots a look at the serious boy sitting stubbornly "You want to clean toilets because of him, don't you?"

There's a brief silence before Changmin gets to return his answer. "..no relation. But still, they’re not fair."

This time not it's only Kyuhyun, but Minho also facepalms . Just look at Changmin, it's visibly clear that Junsu is the only matter occupying Changmin's head all over. This tall popular childhood friend of theirs is almost one hundred percent head over heels to the second year student. Are there any other reasonable reasons to take longer and heavier tasks for punishment beside that? This Changmin only wants to help Junsu with everything he has and he could. To earn forgiveness? To get closer? To make the senior looking at him? To get one or two words with him? To see the older without thinking of reasons? Kyuhyun doesn't really know anymore what's really going on with Changmin's brain. But for sure, it's not flowing with the same pace he knew who Shim Changmin was. He's changed. But maybe into a better one, except that he becomes too rash and short minded when it comes to someone named Kim Jun Su.

---

It just happened yesterday. Shim Changmin was found guilty. The news spreads like blown fire, every word and topic for every student's discussion are how the first year student landed a few punches to the third year in a merciless way. The reason behind the violence was from the second year student. What a combination they are.

“You should thank Changmin, duck. He made you into the spotlight of the hot topic of the day again.” Eunhyuk says while nudging Junsu’s chest lightly.

“Your kindergarten teacher didn’t teach you how to say a proper good morning, Hyuk?” Junsu doesn’t want to hear a word about yesterday.

“She was also your teacher, duck.”

“Oh, maybe it’s you to be so dumb that you didn’t hear she taught you how to say it.”

No reply is heard from Eunhyuk. He is saved by Sungmin's appearance behind them.

“Another crazy morning?” Sungmin eyes two of his best friends.

“Morning, Sungmin.” Junsu greets.

Eunhyuk is sulking. He looks somewhere else.

“No one I saw since the school gate is not mentioning three names.” Sungmin looks again at Junsu. “And that’s including you too.”

Junsu sighs. “Can they not saying words about me again?” He’s enough with his own problem.

Sungmin shrugs his shoulder. “You are attracting people Junsu. That’s partly your fault too.”

The tadpole eyes defies the comment. “Excuse me?! What is my fault here?”

“Two people are foolishly liking you, duck! And you made them fighting over you.” Eunhyuk joins.

“Me?! I didn’t even ask them to like me!” How can they say he’s the faulty part here?!

“I don’t know. Maybe you did something behind us?”

“You see all what I did. You two are mostly, if not always, with me all the time. Do you even like me?!”

Eunhyuk makes a puking out face, Sungmin grimaces, imagines he likes Junsu too. No no. They don’t fit on the same frame with each other. Not that way.

“See!” Junsu crosses his both hands.

Mild grumbles start again when the three walking students enter the shoe lockers. Eyes start to dart at their direction, fingers pointing at them, girls giving them looks, and the boys smirks in some ways.

Eunhyuk leans closer to Sungmin. “What is this? Again?” Are they making Junsu as another bully target?

“I don’t know.” Sungmin fixes his eyes to faces he will try to remind himself. Maybe they will try something to them. “Second wave?”

The two boys look at Junsu who easily puts his shoes inside the locker before changing into school shoes. He’s definitely too calm for someone facing the inevitably unconfortable situation. People are giving him judging eyes and talks. Bravo Junsu, you are the first person in school who is strong and smart enough to prove that revenge tastes so sweet.

“Will you be alright, Min?” Eunhyuk whispers.

“I don’t know. Let’s see what they will say and do to us.”

“Be careful.” Eunhyuk suggests. “We don’t want to see Junsu’s third showdown on this month, right?”

Sungmin smirks. That might be a great idea. “We stand on the right side hyuk. Don’t worry.”

---

Changmin can’t leave his books and papers for a minute. Kyuhyun is seeing mild headache. Minho is speechless. Both already saying things countless time to their friend to take everything easy and slow. Essay is nothing. They even offer a rare help considering how pitiful Changmin is with the mountains of new books at every class lesson. They know how good Changmin with skip reading is, but please, how can he finish one chapter for all of each class subjects? One class finishes, Kyuhyun checks what Changmin is doing, and he find new chapters are being summarized again.

By the first break, Changmin already got five essay, and twelve essays in total.

For a brief moment, Kyuhyun really thinksChangmin will get a break for a while. Charging his glucose blood level might a better choice. He tends to skip first break meal for the last days. He didn’t say what he did, but what from Minho said, Kyuhyun already knows who Changmin was looking for. But Changmin has his work. He can’t possibly still look for Junsu again, can he?

“Min, wanna grab some meat bread? I heard they make new flavor today.” He offers Changmin who might go with him, releasing some built up stress.

Changmin closes his summary books and stands. “No kyu. I gotta go now.”

“Where?”

“Second floor.”

Kyuhyun stares in disbelief. “W-what? Wait, Min! You didn’t have breakfast this morning!”

“It’s okay Kyu. I’m not hungry!” Changmin leaves his class.

Minho comes behind Kyuhyun watching over the direction of the leaving man.

“He is really changed.” Minho starts. “There is no way ion earth that SHIM CHANGMIN declines food offer. Never.”

“He does another five essays since the first subject.” Kyuhyun sighs.

“He WHAT?!”

“He gets twelve essays done already. And he didn’t get breakfast this morning, right?”

“Hmmmmmmmaybe…” Minho is not sure. He's almost late this morning. “Maybe he took one at home. It can be too, Kyu.”

Kyuhyun stares in worry. Minho feels pity.

“Should we tell Jaejoong hyung?” Maybe Jaejoong hyung can straighten Changmin to a little bit more sane. Minho knows Jaejoong hyung can always know what Changmin want.

Kyuhyun agrees. “I think so. And we could help him too. He said Math essays right? Integration curve?”

Minho’s eyes widen. “Y-You want us to help him with his essay?! Kyu! We’re not.... we don't even get any detention, remember?”

“But look at him. He looks so… desperate.” Changmin does everything. He’s writing essays, he waits up for Junsu, he doesn’t take a break for meal or else no matter how many persuasion they give to the tall boy. “He won’t listen to us, right? We should tell Jaejoong hyung, but I don’t think Jaejoong hyung can do something about it either. He’s just too hard headed.”

“Jaejoong is his cousin, Kyu. Of course he knows Changmin better than us.”

Kyuhyun gives Minho a glare. “It’s okay if you don’t want to.” He yanks Minho’s arm on his shoulder. “I can help him and tell Jaejoong hyung by myself. Thank you so much, Minho. You are such a friend.”

“W-wha-“ Minho is left behind. “Wait, Kyu! Alright alright! I will help, okay!”

---

Changmin, once again, stands on the same spot he marks as his when he wants to eye Junsu from afar. He already knows when and where Junsu’s schedule on cleaning up the toilet by now. The first break will be the first and second one. But Junsu is getting faster in cleaning up and the toilet is also getting fewer visitors since the last two incidents happened. They don’t want to risk themselves being the victim from illogical phenomenon going on at school toilets. It leaves Junsu with a spacious lot of time to clean up the rest.

Changmin climbs up the stairs in hurry after passing the first floor knowing Junsu won't be there. When he touches down the second floor, Junsu fixes things in front of the toilet to start cleaning up. Changmin stops immediately to stay behind the wall, being unseen by the sharp eyes that unbelievably always findd his hiding (or is it Changmin that wanted to be found by Junsu?). Once in a while he takes a brief peek to the toilet, checks whether everything is fine as no one is targeting his Junsu.

So far so good but when Changmin notices a weird movement from the stairs, that time his alertness kicks out. A man he knows from the senior’s section comes down from the stairs with various plastic color bags on his both hands. He obviously co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter