Shoot!!! [10/?]

Shoot!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ms Hwang’s class is unusually calm and having this weird positive aura that almost makes Eunhyuk feels shiver unconsciously. Since the beginning of her lesson none of students from his class being called or punished. One or two were not making their homework (and thanks to God it’s not Eunhyuk because his lord-sama lending him a God book of homework aka Kim Junsu), some even doing mistakes when she called them to answer the question on the board. What is she up to? Another sudden quiz up? Aren’t they get their quiz two days ago? And now again?!

The bell rings. Eunhyuk breathes in a better pace.

“Now class, please for a second.” She announces.

The whole class are being noisy and having this silent protest. The canteen will run out for the meat bread of their favorite. They hate prolonged classes.

“I will return your last quiz. And also Mr Fujitsu chemistry’s test three days ago.” She almost forgot to return it as she stares so much in disbelieve for the result on her hand. She notices the top scorer of the test is not the usual name she heard. It’s on the other end.

“So, for my quiz. Those who receive sixty below will having additional class from me for your next test. And for Mr. Fujitsu test, those who receive below sixty five will have to meet him tomorrow. He will take record for students who got remedial classes. Three classes before another remedial test. Understand?”

Mild grumbles is heard despite their nods and reply to accepting their teacher’s explanation. Not in a really good tummy to discuss bad score. They are hungry!

“Hey Su, wanna skip remedial class?” They are the loyal occupants for remedial classes.

“What? You already plan to skip one?”

“Of course you know what a better deed than classes right?”

“Don’t put me in your par monkey.”

“Like you far better than me.”

“Of course. I’m not into a primal brain level. It’s your spot.”

“Your half avian half prank brain is not suitable for subjects too duck.”

“Because it can for another better use than that.” Junsu strikes back.

Ms Hwang starts from the top scorer of the class. Eunhyuk knows it won’t be him or even his duck friend to be on the top list, so he doesn’t listen to it so much. When it’s almost half of them are called, then their turn is somewhere near.

“Kim Junsu.”

If Eunhyuk’s jaw can drop, it will drop to the floor. Ms Hwang just called his duck friend? She must be wrong. It can’t be ever Junsu. Eunhyuk looks beside him and Junsu is just stand up like it’s a natural things happen to his daily tests.

Junsu picks his test paper.

“No cheating or anything Kim Junsu-ssi?” Ms Hwang asks, just curious.

“As I remember you asked to put all of our belongings in front of the class isn’t miss?”

“No tricks or anything?”

Junsu pulls up his sleeve. “I hid nothing to do magic.”

Ms Hwang takes a look at Junsu to half believe him. Half.

And then she announces once more Junsu got the top score for Mr Fujitsu’s test too. Every single student at the class make noises. Gasps. Murmurs. Whispers.

Junsu walks back as if nothing happen and he takes his seat back.

“What are you now? God?!” Eunhyuk takes his paper test, maybe Mr Fujitsu was having big headache when he checked on Junsu’s paper. But what about Ms Hwang? She’s so strict with her score and almost rarely to give her students a good score. Junsu got ninety while usually she only gives her best students around eighty or something. “I’m not sure you were not doing tricks with the test duck.”

“Believe everything you want monkey. No evidence tell me I was cheating.”

“You were not cheating?! Really?!” Eunhyuk checks Junsu’s desk and sleeves. There must be somewhere he stores his mini notes or something more invincible. Where is that?

“You want to know where?”

“Where?” Maybe he can use it later too. It’s a very great benefit to easily get a good score for every of his exams if a simple trick do everything. He won’t get scolded for bad scores, and he won’t get to be on remedial classes.

“Here.” Junsu points his head. “You should touch your books sometimes stupid.”

-----

People targeting Junsu are far lessened. No more prank down to him when he’s doing chores for his toilet cleaning. He almost finished his punishment time and chores, two weeks are almost up. Junsu and Eunhyuk meet Sungmin like before. People still laying some stare and all, but they are too cool for that. Junki sometimes follows the fun, if her girlfriend is kindly enough to let him stay with his friend. But maybe not today.

Their usual cafeteria spot still available.

“I order first.” Eunhyuk claims. He’s starving.

“No, you seat there to wait for us ordering you monkey.”

“What? What the hell are you mister duck mouth?!”

Junsu smirks. “Your God Master monkey.”

. He’s still in his slavery time.

And so, Eunhyuk gets to order last while Sungmin and Junsu busy choosing and thinking a great menus for their lunch. A great lunch after a while their having a beat with classes and uncoolest kids.

Seeing his two friends finally completed choosing their meals, Eunhyuk cue to leave and getting his awesome lunch. Classes only calls for food after. And he’s still growing up, he needs every food he can eat to grow into a proper human isn’t it?

“Still on going cold war with that upper classman’s people Su?”

Junsu scoops his rice. “They did stupid things to play with me.”

“What? Is that really you?!”

Junsu shrugs.

“You never tell!”

“You never asked.” Junsu grins. “You know, to deceive your enemy you have to deceive your friend first.”

“What? So Eunhyuk was right. I didn’t see that coming.”

“It’s only a matter of time and space. The plan is going on by themselves.”

“You are sure something.”

Junsu drinks his orange juice. “Just one more thing to find out. Who is that damn uploader?”

Sungmin starts too. “You know. I did search something. And I found interesting material.”

Junsu pays more attention.

“The source link for the video, it might coming inside the school. I mean.. from school’s properties that it was uploaded.”

“What?! So it’s either some students who knows school’s website password or teachers and higher ups?” There always gold students who knows how to ask something like that.

Sungmin nods. “I suspected Kim Jaejoong of course. And some of his league.” He takes his lychee syrup. “In fact because you beat up his younger beloved cousin.”

“Hey! Not you too!” It’s not his fault!

“Hoooo. Easy Su. No offense. I mean you know how Jaejoong and all is quiet having authority at our school don’t you?”

“Damn rules and his authority.”

“But we can’t only suspect him, don’t we?”

“Like there is anyone else than him have any big reason to upload those horrible looking video.”

Oh, Junsu just doesn’t know he actually had some of secret admirers.

-----

Changmin comes again, as promised. He looks for Junsu at the first break. He did find him and hid in a safe distance to look at the senior. Changmin wants so much to get into the toilet and takes every chores fall into Junsu. He will do it. It’s cause by him anyway.

But Junsu will get mad, drive Changmin away again. He doesn’t want that.

That’s why he choose a safe distance place to watch out the toilet again, while drinking his chocolate milk. It’s from Kyuhyun of course, he still not coming to canteen. He will miss Junsu’s deft feet again if he left for meal first. Beside Junsu still not taking his meal too. What a big fuss.

Strangely his stomach doesn’t ask for a refill though. Means it can wait a little bit longer. This is far way important.

Junsu gets out from the toilet. Looks like he’s finished as the bucket and mop for the next toilet is brought out by Junsu.

Changmin thought he might already in a safe distance. He just hopes his presence doesn’t bother Junsu and the older doesn’t even notice he was there. But he’s definitely wrong. Just a mere of seconds, Junsu found him. Their eyes meet for three seconds before the older puts his tools back to the toilet and left. He doesn’t even spare another look for Changmin.

See? Junsu still hates you Shim Changmin. You will never got his forgiveness, after what you made him through. He noticed you but he didn’t say any line or greeting or even small gesture, or whatever that telling Changmin they were now in a better relation. Nope he just left you again.

Just after he finally found his first love, it crushes down to his feet.

Changmin knows his share of relationship. His older cousin also in one. Changmin also liked girls and boys before, but it’s different with Junsu.

He wants to sit with him, talk to him, if he can, rob every attention he could gather from the older. Seems like a pretty clingy one. But if Junsu doesn’t like him back, it feels like a needles nesting inside his chest. A little sting at first but it’s getting sicker. He feels hopeless.

Changmin rests his chin on his arm, looks outside the window. Hunger is already forgotten. He doesn’t feel like eating or do anything. He is broken heart. Changmin closes his eyes, afraid the warm on his eyes threating to fall a tears. He knows that since before Junsu is not liking him. And looks like time isn’t siding with him too. Junsu just never look at him at the very least.

“Is milk really fulfilling?”

Changmin will not care for anyone who called him, if it’s not the voice he just heard for the first time yesterday. He knows it by heart now. How can he would forget the voice called for his name? Changmin turns to his back in a haste to check whether his ear making him heard things.

And to his hope, it’s not him hallucinating Junsu. Junsu is there! Changmin’s heart almost leap from his chest. Junsu is standing in front of him.

“What..” Junsu looks elsewhere but him. “I mean I know what you are doing. You did tell me.”

Changmin nods. What else he can do? He doesn’t know what to say. They were stranger to begin with, but Changmin likes Junsu, so much. Yet he can’t probably said that when Junsu finally closing his distance with him right? It’s already so much for Changmin to see Junsu this close rather than when he’s guarding toilet or when he’s stalking him when he curious with Junsu. Yeah he admit he’s stalking him. But not anymore. He already could stand so much closer to Junsu and Changmin even notice Junsu is run out of words to speak. Or maybe he doesn’t want have a heart to make Changmin get away.

“Am I bothering you? I mean if you bothered, I can move somewhere else. So you don’t.. yeah..” Changmin can’t make himself said it. It tastes bitter on his throat, that he is annoyed Junsu.

“Uhm. It’s not that.” Junsu fidgeting on his place.

Changmin thought he should really go. He can’t make Junsu uncomfortable than before. He might get more hatred than now.

“My thanks..”

Junsu shoves a white plastic bags that Changmin knows it’s from their school canteen.

“.. just.. take it. I don’t know what you like.”

The tall latter still eyeing the unexpected gift he got. Maybe he really is dreaming. “This..?” He’s unsure.

“Err.. just things.” Junsu takes Changmin’s hand and places the handful plastic bags into the younger. “Bye.”

Changmin still not grasp the meaning of his canteen plastic bag that filled with things. His sharp brain half numbed just by Junsu’s unexpected gift. Its way beyond his dreaming that Junsu giving him things. When he’s finally getting his sense back, Changmin checks the white plastic bag. What did Junsu give him?

Three different flavor of rice balls. Chicken bread and Cheese bread.

Changmin’s eyes follow where the older gone before his eyes and then back to the plastic on his hands.

He doesn’t have a heart to take anything out from the bag. He’s full already knowing and seeing Junsu giving him foods.

-----

Second break is where the lunch begin. Junsu is getting faster and more nimble doing his chores. He almost done two third of his cleaning duty on the first break. He can take more times at second b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter