Shoot!!! [5/?]

Shoot!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Okay, first of all, this chap is made by the  other author .. She manages to beat Changmin with duckie's fist!!! XDDD

 

Perhaps, among the whole students watching the scene in deep interests and working cafeteria staff, Eunhyuk is the only one who sees it coming. Sungmin knows Junsu well but not as good as Eunhyuk. The others are just spectators save for the now openly crying girl sitting next to Junsu who Eunhyuk assumes as Junsu’s relative. There’s no way in the world any girl dares sitting that close to Junsu unless she has bigger shameless thick skin than Junsu and the rest of the baseball team members combined. Just no way.

”You moronic crap bone of m****fu***r!!!” The unaware tall junior student has no time to shield himself from the unleashed anger of the duck’s.

In half of everyone’s eye blink, the hungry Junsu leaps onto the unguarded junior student flying his newly fisted hand hitting anywhere it lands. It happens too fast for everyone, even for Eunhyuk who is so accustomed to Junsu’s defensive reflex.

“*****!! Junsu swears loudly at the object of his repetitive punches and kicks breaking the icing silence in the cafeteria. “How dare you dirty my cheek!!” His eyes and breaths are burning with rage as his fists, knees and shoes rain the boy with powerful angry hard knocks.

Changmin tries to block the sharp punches and kicks as much as he can. He doesn’t understand why he gets physical attack as the respond of his decision answering Junsu’s confession. He wants to shout out loud at Junsu to stop it and get real. He tries to catch Junsu’s hand to stop his physical force outburst but he just makes a worse pitiful punching bag. Changmin hasn’t held his grip on the ground yet when Junsu throws him on the floor in infuriated eyes. He closes his eyes as he feels another kick coming onto him.

It hurts. Everything hurts. He is lost at why and how because it’s painful. He’s just done a superb amazing work of humiliating himself in public. Shim Changmin is beaten like a s**** by the person he likes very much.

“Let me go!! you idiot trash! Let me go!!” The high pitched voice is screaming in a tone Changmin has never heard before. He has heard Junsu laughs and jokes. He has heard Junsu speaks. He has heard Junsu talks loudly. He has heard Junsu converses seriously but not this furious scream.

“Min!”

Arms help him sit up from the floor. Familiar voices fill his ear. Quick movements greet his half closed eyes.

“Let go! you ***** monkey! I said LET GO!!”

“Min.. are you alright? Minho, help!”

Changmin shakes his head a bit. Ouch. He opens his eyes slowly just to see Junsu sets himself free from holding arms lunging after him, war cry resounds from his lips heard by the entire silent room.

“DUCK! STOP!”

Changmin sees the smoking in fire eyes. He doesn’t know how the senior he likes could be this scary and merciless. He doesn’t move taking another sharp punch on his jaw. God, how much painful can he bear? Those eyes are like twin burning swords wanting to kill him.

“JUNSU!!”

He should do something. Changmin should do something to stop this. To stop Junsu from really killing him. He has to-

“Don’t hit my friends.” Changmin’s voice is cracking. His chin, jaw, and cheeks are in more pain when he speaks. “Why?”

“This is why!!!”

“KIM JUNSU!!”

----

Yunho, Siwon, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Minho, Junki, Haneul, Joo, and some other students are in the school clinic getting small treatment from the breaking news cafeteria an hour ago. Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Junki get the worst bruises of all. They were the ones trying to hold Junsu back. Kyuhyun, Minho, Yunho, and Siwon get less bruise but still worse than the other students.

“You should go back to class after half an hour.” The school nurse wipes the bluish skin of one least bruised student. "Only four might stay here till bell rings.”

Yunho looks around the other clinic occupants. “Only four of us?”

The school nurse nods. “Only sick students are allowed to rest here for more than an hour. You are doing fine. You know students fight is badly encouraged in our school, don’t you? Yet you still did that.” She scowls. “I’ll leave you all to breathe here. Miss Donna would see you after half an hour to send you back to class.”

Siwon exchanges glances with Yunho and Junki. They are the senior among them.

“Don’t start another fight.” The school nurse warns closing the clinic door, leaving.

Sungmin sighs. This is not his first time in school clinic but this is his first time being sent to headmaster office then to school clinic because of student fight. His homeroom teacher will not like it. His parents will double the unlikeness.

“It’s alright.” Eunhyuk assures Sungmin. He understands Sungmin’s situation and parents. “I’ll go to your house and explain it to your mom.”

“No. It’s fine.” Sungmin smiles.

“It’s not fine.” Yunho interrupts. “You know, Hyuk, or whoever you are, why don’t you explain to us what happened there? I know you are good friend with that boy and you might see us as your opposite but it will be much better for your friend and you if we know what’s going on.”

Eunhyuk clears his dry throat. Damn you, duck. Dragging me all the way to the moon and back for something I don’t even know.

“I don’t know.”

“You don’t know?” Yunho squints his weasel eyes.

“You think we are stupid?”

“We really don’t know.” Sungmin moves to sit closer to Eunhyuk.

“We were buying our meal when it happened. Junsu isn’t usually easy to provoke into fight unless he is very angry.”

“He’s right.” Junki adds. “Junsu isn’t the type to just volunteer himself into trouble.”

Eunhyuk coughs. Yeah right. Junsu doesn’t volunteer himself for trouble because he’s the one creating it. Scratch that. He’s the trouble itself. Puhleez.

“He beat Changmin.” Yunho grits his teeth. “If it’s not enough, he beat my dongsaeng over and over like Changmin is some free punching bag for nothing.”

“Um..” Minho nudges Kyuhyun to help clear the situation.

Kyuhyun turns his head at his classmate, shaking his head at his classmate, telling him not to adding more spice into the complicated situation. There’s no use saying anything right now when the mighty Jung Yunho is involved. They’d better leave it out of their hands. Besides, he’s not sure anymore of his deduction after witnessing Junsu’s rage. Experiencing his fist too.

“Does none know anything here?” Yunho’s face hardens. “Nothing at all? Someone is beaten like pitiful dog in public and all of you choose to keep silent?”

“We-.. we really don’t know, hyung.” Eunhyuk says. “We have said everything we know and see in the headmaster’s room. You were there with us too.”

“What I gathered so far.” Yunho crosses his arms showing superiority. “Is that Changmin got beaten because he said he liked your friend.” Yunho stares at Eunhyuk. “Your friend answered it with his fist.”

“He kissed Junsu.” Sungmin supplies.

“So? Instead of telling Changmin that he’s not interested, your friend showed off his force?”

“You don’t understand.” Sungmin gulps. “Junsu doesn’t like to-

“Junsu hates close physical contact with stranger.” Junki cuts in. “Unless he is in baseball match.”

“Okay.” Yunho’s eyes spark with irritation. “Changmin made mistake by kissing him. Does it make him as an okay punching bag?!?! Just because your friend is a member of baseball team, he could punch anyone for free? As far as I remember, basketball team is as good as any other sport team in our school? Why did your friend think he’s better?”

“I’m not taking Junsu’s side.” Junki quickly replies before Eunhyuk could voice out any word. “I’ve been in a team with him for two years and all I could say about him is that he’s a fair player. He is not a nice goodie guy who backs away from challenge. I’m sure there’s explanation about his misbehave today.”

“You sport guys always think so high of yourself.” Yunho raises his tone. “You are welcome to boast about yourself in the field but this is not baseball match. This is school. Fair play eh? You think Changmin is the wrong one here?”

“You are a sport guy yourself.” Junki bites the bait. “Though I have to say with your black belt in hapkido and all, it doesn’t come quite well against a baseball player, eh?”

“Hyung..

“So much for fair play, huh?” Fire and sparks starts jumping here and there from the small corner at the clinic.

“Words are included in fair play if you forget.” Junki smirks. “Only the weak uses words to provoke the enemy.”

“Hyung!” Kyuhyun stands up holding Yunho’s arm. “Please don’t.”

Siwon slowly rises up too, patting Yunho’s shoulder. “Chill, boy. Ms. Donna might pop up anytime. You don’t want to meet headmaster’s grim face for the second time today, do you?”

The other three baseball team members who stand behind Junki slowly sit back down.

Sungmin murmurs words that only heard by Eunhyuk and Minho. “Will Junsu be alright?”

---

“You sent this letter to Shim Changmin and when he made effort to answer, you beat him?” The thunderous tone of the headmaster’s pinning Junsu’s slumped shoulders further onto the wall.

“I didn’t send the letter.” Junsu explains for the nth time. “I helped someone sending it to him!”

“Is that true?” The tone falls two lines down, directed to the other badly beaten student standing not far from Junsu.

“I saw him write and put the letter in my locker myself, ma’am.” Changmin bites his swollen lips. Junsu keeps denying everything he had seen when he stalked the school baseball player.

“What do you say, Kim Junsu?”

“It was..” Junsu hardens his fists. “Because the letter was stained by water and all inside my bag. I had to bold the letter before slipping it in to his locker.”

“So you admit it was you writing and sending this letter to Shim Changmin?”

“No, ma’am. I helped someone.”

The headmaster slaps his table-desk startling the people in the room. “You sent this letter or not?!”

Junsu has to push his immediate retort back down. If he says he didn’t, the headmaster will shove the boy’s previous answers onto his face again.

“Don’t you think beating someone for being honest is funny, Kim Junsu? Do your teachers here ever leave you the impression that beating is a way of showing valiance? That you are better than the others?”

Junsu has to command himself to shake his head. It is true, but..

“Now please be honest. What is your real motive of beating Shim Changmin?”

Junsu is quiet. He couldn’t repeat it for the fourth times that this tall boy in the room has dirtied his cheek by kissing him. This jerk has made Jenna cry. He probably could forgive the making Jenna cry part. It’s clear to him now that the boy misunderstands Jenna’s letter as his so it’s a drop but kissing his cheek in front of.. people? Just remembering it has called his fury back. Who the hell this boy thinks he is? Kissing Junsu’s cheek without permission! Like Junsu is some cheap boy easy to kiss! He deserves much more than just few hits.

“Kim Junsu!!”

Junsu snaps his angry mind back to the present. What a day. Cleaning the toilet. No lunch. Headmaster’s office. What’s next? Asking his queen of the wirld to come too?

“You are to stay here till your parents come!”

Hearing his previous thought just being repeated but his headmaster, Junsu’s mouth reacts slowly, gaping. Mama will come? To school?

“B-but, ma’am..

Are papa too? J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter