Shoot!!! [16/?]

Shoot!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

too long people.. XDD

 

Junsu walks down the first year alley and quickly finds the outer gate of the senior high building. Nothing inside the building can be used as his safety hiding. People starts found him here and there out of nowhere when before those places are effectively hiding him from everyone. He can’t thinking clearly with sounds around him. Too many girls and boys seeing him in every way. Is this why Junki and others told him about crowds? Huh, it’s definitely the after effect of challenging Park Yoochun and not at the least, punched the first year everyone adored so much. They were looking for him out of their curiosity about people seeking mess with the outstanding names. Popular people are indeed a hassle.

Out of the building, there is only one place Junsu knows the best to become a secret place. No one is there when lessons time, don’t say break time. Every students are too lazy leaving the nice cold AC inside the building to be in a non AC and hot air outside, and almost in every sport club’s room. That’s why, his baseball quarter might be the best choice for him. Beside, second break still in half an hour.

And of course, not from the front door. The opened window connecting to the bathroom are the way. There is this quiet high of a wall that he can climb up easily and get him inside. In one and two steps, Junsu already inside the empty baseball quarter. The long couch for his coach is vacant. No one ever lands their on it. Junsu will be the first.

Junsu lands his body on the maroon color sofa and picks up a small pillow for his head. He needs to think clearly about what makes him so hot headed the last three days.

His last deep thought might be when he was running around the field track and thought about Shim Changmin after his coach telling him stories. Its goes to everywhere that Junsu noticed practically there is Shim Changmin in everywhere he was cleaning the toilet, even until his last day of cleaning. He was buying him things too, thanks a lot for Park grease Yoochun gave him lots of weird ideas to the younger students and Changmin started copying him too. Junsu was okay with things from Shim Changmin, but he denied so much the almost better intention from the third year.

That is the start of his question.

What’s the difference between the two? Except for age, face, and their ways to approach him.

Park Yoochun known for his name. He is the son of the highest of the school. Money and reputation, also authority among the school’s staffs is under his control. People know him, scared of him. That’s why he makes his own circle out from Kim Jaejoong’s.

On the other hand, there is this Shim Changmin.

Junsu can’t deny their meeting is because of his younger beloved cousin, asked for his willingness to search everything about the popular boy. Not that Junsu did the tasks. Junsu is not a better charmer than Eunhyuk, he admits that.

Slowly Junsu remembers how embarrassing his first invitation declined immediately by the younger. How he re-wrote those embarrassing love letter of Jenna. And how he was kissed by him.

What so special about him that making people seeing the first year so much? Kim Jaejoong is looking for him like a mother hand, don’t say about Jung Yunho, he almost the same as his boyfriend. The third year under Kim Jaejoong’s circle also did almost the same, by telling him news related to the first year. Everyone and everything are against them, not into the idea of Shim Changmin wooing Kim Junsu. But why is the first year still insist on helping Junsu out of nowhere? Junsu didn’t give him back anything. Junsu didn’t saying things too. He didn’t say thank you or sorry about everything he did. So why that first year still hard headed enough not to accept that third year ministration. There is this bitterness after Junsu said that.

There were two times Junsu seeing the third year around Shim Changmin, and the exact two times, it never fails his fists to curl up and makes his mind blank with rage. This is stupid but Junsu better seeing Shim Changmin annoying and loitering around him than looking at people surrounding the first year.

……

……

Wait..

What did he just thought?

He….thought it’s better not seeing Shim Changmin is surrounding by people?

……

*prankkk*

Junsu abruptly gets up and looking around for the falling things sound he just heard. Is there any people around? That was absolutely the sound of things breaking down outside.

“Who is there?!!”

What the?! That is his coach’s voice! Junsu needs to get out ASAP.

Before Junsu can jump out from the window, a grab on his ankle stops him.

“Cleaning toilet didn’t change you ever, Kim Junsu.” The feral grin on his coach’s face ready to kill him. “Maybe you should be punished by ME.”

-----

“What does Junsu oppa likes oppa? Chocolate? Cheese?” The first year cute little girl asked with glowing eyes.

“Does Junsu oppa has a pet oppa? Dogs? Cats?” Another one asking Eunhyuk more.

“Since when you guys are friend oppa? Do you have his junior school’s photos?” And another.

“Or oppa, do you have his baby photo? Can you give me a copy oppa?”

Why are these girls suddenly asking Eunhyuk about Junsu? The moment Sungmin left Eunhyuk went back to his class, there are these people, girls and boys, first, second and third years, standing outside his class. Not that Eunhyuk thought it would be him that they looking for, but maybe he is that famous. Those eyes looking for him and Eunhyuk tries to ignore them at first. He is the famous one, so why did he had to notice them?

But after the question flying to him is about no other than his duckie avian breed friend, his glorious feels fall apart on the ground. Scattered that can’t be repaired. These people are NOT for him BUT his avian creature of a friend? They were waiting for him to asking trivial question about Junsu? The biggest hardest air head Eunhyuk have ever met in his 17 years of life? These stranded souls are so poor. They like this weirdest creature without knowing Junsu’s eyes WILL EVER NEVER seeing them as something. Junsu says hi, good morning, thanks, sorry, good bye, but it’s only his spontaneous politeness. No more meaning behind. You all liking the very wrong person.

“Ermm, I don’t mean anything but we are not that close to know all of you question.” That’s the best way Eunhyuk can thought about escaping these nonsense of question. Eunhyu doesn’t want to be sued for leaking people’s privacy. Especially to be killed in Kim Junsu’s hot fist these days. He and Sungmin almost a dead meat since the last three days.

“But oppa, you know him since primary school!!”

“Yes oppa, we know you went to the same school as Junsu oppa. Pleasee tell uss!”

Eunhyuk’s palm is sweating cold. Did these people also searching about his background? How can they even know that..? “Errr, we went to different class. I don’t know him back then.”

“Or oppa, do you know what Junsu oppa likes lately? You are with him these days right?”

“Emm, games?” Eunhyuk said.

“What game oppa? Video games? Nintendo? PSP?”

“And oppa, does Junsu oppa likes bento? What does he like to be inside his bento? Egg? Sausages? Chicken?”

Gosh, too many.. These are too much. They are speaking alien’s language that Eunhyuk’s brain tries so hard to not digest every question asked towards him. The nagging, the push, the pull, the shaking, the shouts, the questions, everything are so confusing.

The bell rang and that sound is saving Eunhyuk from further harassment he get from the curious student. And that’s the first time he feels so relieve hearing the break is over.

-----

The last bell of the day rang. Students let out their relieve sighs of as the sign of school time is over. Indeed the most awaited time for almost every students on the school. Except for one particular gloomy, sad, and miserable first year. The school bell rang means he has to go home. He has to leave school and no more way for him to look the one he misses the most. But he has the most important reason of why he can’t looking for him.

Shim Changmin really misses Junsu.

“Ask him to go home Kyu.” Minho whispers, can’t bear himself to speak to the miserable creature in front of them. He pities Changmin so much, that he doesn’t have a heart to speak one wrong words about him.  He easily saying wrong things. He knows this time it’s not for another wrong words.

“Can’t you ask him today?” Kyuhyun almost feels the same, even more after the second break finished and a gloomier Changmin back to their classroom. Kyuhyun and Minho somehow hoped they never be a part of advanced students class with Changmin.

“You have more eloquent ways to ask him than me.”

“You can asking him more cheerful than me.”

“I don’t sure he needs me to say something cheerful.” Nothing is work when Changmin is on his deprived Junsu land mode. They already tried countless times of everything, but nothing work.

“At least it sounds more sincere than mine. I don’t know if I can speak without pitying him like that.” Both know Changmin hates pity on him. It doesn’t mean Changmin think so high about himself, but Changmin just doesn’t like to be pitied. He can and stand by himself all the time.

Urghh, can’t be helped. Minho agrees. “Teach me how to say things nicely then.”

Discussing and contemplating whether now is the right time to open topin about going home nicely, Minho takes a deep breath. Kyuhyun involuntary doing the same. He nods slightly, signing for speak up something.

“Changmin, umm, want to go home now?” Minho says as natural as he could. Kyuhyun secretly praises the natural acting Minho gives out. Surely he is a better actor than him.

The subject of the pity are shaking his head. “Go home first. I don’t want to see Jaejoong hyung somewhere near school gate.” Changmin continues cleaning his desk.

“Well, we can walk different ways. You know the back wall? Wanna try?”

“It’s in front of archery club. He must be there.”

“Behind the PE room?” Minho suggest another way.

“Next to hapkido club.”

“Errr….” There is still another way, but Minho doubts mentioning it would be a good things or not. Because it’s behind the baseball quarter. Minho is smarter than mentioning the ultimate banned words around depressed Changmin. “Are you sure you want to stay?”

The tall latter nods. He takes his seat again on his desk.

“Need one of us to stay?” Kyuhyun asks.

Changmin shakes his head. “Just go home. I can wait here for a while.”

The two look at each other.

“I’m really fine. Get yourself out of here Kyu, Minho. I am very fine.” Changmin smiles a little to make clear he wants to be alone.

Kyu takes the hints. “Okay.” He sighs long. “If you said so. Call us if you need something.”

“Hmm.” Changmin nods before going back to sit again.

Kyuhyun and Minho leave with this strange heavy feelings. Hope everything really just fine.

-----

“Where is Junsu?!” Coach Woo shouts inside the locker room.

One to another member of baseball club exchanging knowing glance. That second year must be making trouble. Hansol, the captain, bravely reports the nonexistence of the named boy.

“He’s not here yet sir.”

The red anger on Coach Woo’s face are clear. Very clear. Every member inside takes another step back into a safety distance.

“Told him to run ten laps on the track and asked him to see me after! If he’s going anywhere, you are in charge Hansol.” Coach Woo said with a grim expression before leaving the quarters.

Each member releasing their held breath.

“What is this trouble maker did again??” Hansol said.

-----

“You are so dead Junsu.” Junki said between their running laps. They start to run around the track for three times, for stretching. But for Junsu, he had to complete ten laps alone. “You should look for Coach Woo after this okay? Don’t run away of going somewhere else. We will be a dead meat if you gone after this.” Junki shoots a very serious glare.

“Alrightt. Don’t be like Hansol, Junki. You two are very well matched for a warning battle.” Junsu rolls his eyes.

“You make that killer coach spreading his deadly aura on us!! What do you think is that??!!”

“I know I know… Stop it now, Song Junki.” Junsu rubs his abused ears from all the talking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter