Shoot!!! [3/?]

Shoot!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here we are for teasing duckie lots lots more..XDD

 

“Min! Aren’t you going back?” Kyuhyun asks when he notices Changmin doesn’t tidy up his bag and books.

“I.. still have something to do at the library.” He reasons easily. “It might take a long time.”

“Library..?”

“Jaejoong hyung asked me to tidy up the history section. Other librarians are in no enough height to do so.”

“Need some help?” Kyuhyun eyes Minho, even they might look bantering all day, they’re not some type of friend that leaves their buddies especially when the friend in need  of help.

“NO!”

Changmin's sudden burst of rejection shocks Kyuhyun. He's taken a back for a little bit before his eyes look at Changmin weirdly. He can sense something.

“I.. I mean, it's half finished already. Jaejoong hyung just asked me to do the rest. Yunho hyung had done most of it yesterday.” Here comes all the lies he can get.

Kyuhyun can tell something cheesy is going on with Changmin which makes him want to push more play on him. “Are you sure? We're offering you the rare super useful sincere big much help here.”

“No, it’s okay.” Changmin smiles looking as reassuringly as possible. “Just go home.”

“You will be home so late. And that’s you hate the most, isn’t it?” Kyuhyun acts as he notices nothing about Changmin’s weird behavior and pushes more reasons to make his popular childhood friend spurts him the truth of his going- home-late-behind-them today. But Kyuhyun doesn’t look at Minho’s questioning eyes of what is really going on here. Does this Kyu doesn’t want to get back early and play Air Force again? He needs to rematch and win over his lost match yesterday. He wrote down that player’s ID, ‘xiabebek1205’. He's never met him at any match he has so far but Minho died so easily and it was his worse record so far. He will definitely find him again and avenge for his lost.

Meanwhile, Changmin is still struggling of what more reason he could throw to Kyuhyun. “I.. “ What more reason he can get to make Kyuhyun going home. Think. Think. Why I can’t think of anything??

“Let’s go! You will be late and Jaejoong hyung will be the biggest bad ever if you aren’t doing his words right?”

And Changmin is caught between his inner desire to run away but it will leave more suspicious reason for Kyuhyun and asks him more unavoidable question he can’t ever figure out how to explain it. He only hopes some miracle happen.

In few minutes after they  leave his classroom, the miracle he asked for is standing just 3 meters away.

“Yunho Hung!!”

Of course, he can deal way easier with Yunho hyung than his busy body buddies.

The other guy whose height is just almost the same as Changmin but appear a little bit more bulky and muscular might be his only way to escape. When the older turns around and notices who is calling for him, he calls back. “Changmin, what’s up?”

“Help me out again, please..”

The upperclassman turns out to be confuse. “Helping you out?”

“Let’s go! The historical section has to be tidied up, come on!”

“W-what?!” Yunho can only say that one word before Changmin drags himself out from the scene.

“You two can just go back! Yunho hyung is already pretty much a big help!” He strides his long legs along with Yunho’s, leaving his classmates behind.

“Let’s go back Kyu, he said he will do it with Yunho hyung.” Minho says nonchalantly. His brain is already half planning the tricks and moves he is going to pull on the game. He has to win this time. Must!

Minho misses Kyuhyun's sudden changed face expression. A bulb has just been inside Kyuhyun's head and eyes. He got it!

Changmin is hiding something fishy.

----

After long long way enough for him to finally let Yunho hyung go, he stops to take a brief break and feels a long stare directed on him.

“Shouldn’t you explain something to me?” Yunho asks him with both hands cross over his chest.

“I need to do something hyung, and I have to make the library as the excuse for them.”

“And what’s the thing you cover up by using Jaejoong’s favorite place as the reason?”

Why do people always ask him so much. But it’s Yunho hyung. He can definitely seal his mouth close (but of course not with Jaejoong hyung). Should he tell him? But what if Jaejoong hyung knows it? No no no. No one shoud know any of this.

“I.. just need to do something, hyung. I can’t do it with them hanging around me.”

Yunho eyes him. “Are you planning something naughty?”

Naughty? Well, it is not naughty. “It is not, hyungg.”

“Or is it something that will catch me red handed with Joongie involved?”

“Jae hyung knows nothing about what am I doing, hyunggg..”

Yunho scrunches his faces. “That sounds more dangerous for me.”

“Helpp mee hyunggg… You’re the only one can help mee..”

This is it. Yunho hates Changmin the most when he uses his softy side for his advantages. Changmin knows so well how kind his cousin’s boyfriend is when someone asks him desperately. He won’t ever say no. Sorry hyung, but I need to use that for now.

“Pleasseee hyung.. No one can know what I'm doing..”

“…” A yes almost slips from Yunho but it still hold behind his lips. “What’s the thing actually??!” Yunho asks more desperate.

“It’s nothing hyungg! Really!”

“You can’t nothing me like this Shim Changmin..”

“But it is hyungg!”

“And why Kyuhyun or Minho can't know about this?”

“Because they’re busy body and Jae hyung will find the first to interrogate me.”

“And why Joongie can’t know about this..?”

“HE WILL TEASEE ME HYUNGG!”

Yunho knows so well his how his boyfriend spoils his little cousin so much when he himself doesn’t find out WHY really Jaejoong loves spoiling this little big trouble. (Yunho is countless time already being the main victim of his prank since last year)

“It’s just a tease, he will not remember anything after a month or two.”

“Yeah, a full month that will kill me for sure.”

If Changmin doesn’t like to be the main attention of Jaejoong's, Yunho wants it so much. You’re just lucky little kid.

“Are you sure still not gonna say something to me?”

“Pleasee hyungg. Just help me, this once.”

“Not even a word? Clue? Hint?”

“I’m not doing anything bad hyungg! It’s not like I’m gonna committ some big crime and endanger everyone.”

“Still..”

“I promise! I won’t do something stupid, ridiculous, will cause you damage from Jaejoong hyung, or even endanger myself. I love my body way too much just for a piercing.”

“I can help you with the problems if you want.” Yunho still digging more information he can get to know what exactly Changmin wants to do. He is just curious and pulling a just-in-case precaution.

Changmin looks at him with his rounded open pleading eyes then suddenly say “Photo of Jae hyung’s first birthday.”

“H-huh?” What is he talking about?

“Plus a topless Jaejoong? He never wearing his clothes when he’s sleeping.” Even it’s winter, duh.

“What are you-

“That’s the deal, yes or no?”

Damn this kid, how can he appear so manipulative? Does he learn from someone?

“Last offer, all of those photos plus Jae hyung on his kindergarten uniform. No copy, first handed photo.”

Gah! How can Yunho say no!! Is it a yes then?

NO! Get a grip Jung Yunho! You can’t make Jaejoong disappoint at you.

But those photos, Yunho can’t ever see those what Changmin had said if he says no.

Yes. No. Yes. No. No. No. No. No.

“It’s okay hyung if you just saying-

“YES!”

Changmin smiles in victory in a split of second. “Deal! I love you hyung.” Changmin kisses the older’s cheek that still drowning of the after effect of the choice he made. Everything mixes up and he doesn’t know anymore what’s right or wrong. He doesn’t even realize Changmin is gone already. All he can say that Changmin can get him those precious moment Yunho had been wanting so much to see, and he just said YES for the deal. Why he doesn’t think of this idea before?

….…..

Wait..

A topless Jaejoong? How can he…

“YA! SHIM CHANGMIN! YOU SNEAK INTO JOONGIE’S ROOM??!”

-----

“Jackson! Two more rounds, you’re slowing down at the end! Kangshik! Add two more round! Follow Jackson on the side field! Junsu! Do 50 more leg lifting, it’s still not high enough to make the best posture! After that, one last ball-catching session with Junki! Move! Move!”

The hell on baseball team still doesn’t end even its showing 5 o’clock in the evening. In just half an hour, the sun will set down and if Coach Woo has good enough mood to let them home, at least they won’t have to running like crazy to catch the last train. This week is the hardest training they get before the tournament starts. They (cough ‘their coach’ cough) aim big, the first place of baseball regional tournament. They made it to the top eight last year. This year, they have to be the best!

“Sometimes, I don’t know why we are doing this..” Junki saysbetween his breaths. He’s training his batting-hit session as his precision toward the upcoming ball still not precise. And Junsu tapping his leg into his palm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter