Shoot!!! [7/?]

Shoot!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

okay, this is it. Will min get his forgiveness? *grinnnn*

 

 

“Come on Min. Sit down. You’re being an eyesore.” Kyuhyun can’t munch his food well. Changmin annoys him by keep walking in front of him.

But the said name doesn’t hear properly. He’s still succumbed into his private mind world.

“Minho, pull him down.”

“Roger!” And Minho quickly pulls down the restless boy to end his ridiculous act. “Sit here, nicely.”

“How can I do nothing when I know exactly someone is BULLIED because of me!!” Changmin breaks free from Minho’s grip. He’s desperate. He can do nothing. He’s powerless. He can’t smooth things up. Everything is a mess. He doesn’t meet Junsu for 10 days. His pleads to Jaejoong hyung to stop spreading rumor appear to be fruitless. People care about him, smile at him, greet him friendlier, but he knows the other end at the 2nd year section it's entirely different, it's happening. Weird gossips floating around in a way Changmin can’t control. The only one that can stop it is the one who start the rumor (read his cousin’s influence over the students). And he still hasn't given any hints to get to the worst part.

Changmin finally admits. To Jaejoong hyung (you can say Yunho hyung too, because both are sharing secrets), and of course the most important is to himself. He almost not sure after the ‘hitting history’, but his decision springs immediately. He LIKES Junsu.

He likes him like he wants to be walk around the school together with the senior. He wants to be the reason for his contagious laugh. He wants to be the reason the sun shines brightly. He wants to color rainbow into the tadpole eyes. He wants to get rid of uninvited bugs around Junsu. He wants to walk him to his class. He wants to spend time together. He wants.. Argh!! He wants everything he can get from Kim Jun Su!

He never tells this inner desire of him to anyone, but as sharp as eagle eyes Jaejoong hyung can be, he can guess on spot just after his confession not a long time ago.

“You can like him, but he can’t treat MY little bambi like nothing.”

No matter how grateful Changmin to have a big brother that protect and keeps him safe all the time, he wants to stop all the ongling craziness. He feels like he’s the cause of everything that fall upon the 2nd year student. He feels… regretful sometimes.

“Aaaarghhh..” He shuffles his hair in confusion. He doesn’t have any way out from the problem. The rumor arises. People are talking bad about Junsu. Jaejoong hyung declines his request. Everyone at school is at the King’s control (read Kim Jaejoong). Yunho hyung? Choi Siwon? (He doesn’t really know the last name he mention but for Junsu, he would take it into consideration).

………

But still no perfect way out of this matter. Shim Changmin is stuck. And .

“Is he sick again?” Minho whispers to the munching Kyuhyun.

“Probably. Didn’t I tell you about the symptom a while ago? A little bit of depression?” Kyu says nonchalantly.

“Is it now?” Minho cringes. “Does he need a doctor again? Clinic?”

“Nahh.. He will make his own way out.” Kyuhyun scoops his food.

“What do you think is the cause now?”

“I bet, still involving a person named Kim Junsu.” The tastes of celery is too strong on his mouth. “But Jae hyung make it.. worse?”

“But Jae hyung only tried to tell the real matter to people!”

“And do you think Changmin would be like this if that’s the real matter?”

“What do you mean?”

Kyuhyu sighs. He can’t digest his food properly when his slow head friend keeps questioning about Changmin. “Listen. He falls hard to that Kim Junsu but the said person doesn’t like him back. Yet Changmin still cares about him. Sadly Jae hyung doesn’t share the same interest in him. So he does what he ‘can’ and ‘usually’ do. Tadaa! And then now is the result Minhoo!”

A little progress takes place inside Minho’s brain and another question for him to fire.

“Sssht!” Kyu has had it enough. He won’t waste his first break without finishing his meal. “Ask me nothing or I’ll kill you if I can’t finish before the bell ring.”

---

After five days of his detention, it’s only becoming worst and worst. The sun dims its light upon him. Only a wet mop, bucket, and toilets. Lots of toilets. People are still seeking him for making fun play on him, they keep the wet floor dirty, they spill their drinks, food, and stuffs on the toilet floor. They mocking him, pushing him, and calling him names. He loses count of how many names he’s been called at. And for now he’s done for redoing his duty on the third toilet.

When the time like this coming, usually people will start swarming the cleaned toilet again. Spraying waters from the sink, stepping and throwing things here and there to the floor, purposefully forgetting to clean up the toilet after ‘business’, rolling out the bucket out from the cubicle, and Junsu doesn’t know how many tricks they had on their pocket left.

“I never thought my avian friend is a man with patience.” Eunhyuk comes across the toilet that Junsu cleans up. He’s bored. His only compatible mate he has is doing tasks on the lovely detention and he’s left with no fun. So as a very good friend he is, he pays him a visit.

“Get away from here, except you’re picking the mop and start cleaning this up.” Junsu says continuing his tasks.

“In your dreams, duck, only in your dreams.” Eunhyuk won’t lay his finger on the dirty mop. He’s not in detention, pleaseee.

 “So leave. Your teasing is not in the right time now.”

Eunhyuk laughs. “You know, not in the right time is actually the best time Kim Duck. Hahahaha.”

Arghhhhh! Junsu intends to make his monkey friend taste the mop on his hand but it will only prolong his stay in the toilet section. Instead doing his revenge, he continues his doing. “Not even funny.”

“Of course not funny, just want to say ‘I’m going back first duck.” And he grins in victory.

Just like that, Eunhyuk dashes away from the toilet. He gets the privilege to go home earlier and Junsu had to stay longer as his detention day in still on going. Haha. What a great day! Eunhyuk can’t feel higher than he is now. One of the best pranksters ever is doing toilet cleaning.

Oops! He forgets something.

He turns back and only turning his head aside. “Oh, I forgot duck, one more thing.”

Junsu’s glare spitting fire shooing the uninvited guest from his work field.

“Wait up duck. Not to tease you anymore.” Yes he's satisfied enough by going home first from school than Junsu. “You know, I was hearing some news AND looking it by myself, your so called admirer watching your work on the second break this afternoon.”

What? Junsu’s eyes saying the unsaid word.

“He’s standing outside and glaring his scary eyes to people bad mouthing you. He left you alone for a while because he’s looking for…umm, a handy tool?” Eunhyuk laughs remembering what the tall boy brought to guard the toilet doors. “Then some second year students start roaming on your cleaned up toilet man. And just when he’s back, they had finished their mission of ruining your ‘beautiful’ toilet.”

Junsu quirks his eyebrows in a curve.

“Well, that’s all I wanna say, duck. See you tomorrow. And take a really good bath! You stink of toilet!” Eunhyuk waves leisurely and leaves behind the struggling Junsu. Ha!

And inside the toilet, Junsu still thinks about what Eunhyuk just mentions. That Changmin boy keeping a guard of a toilet? What is he? Cleaning service? Doesn’t he know that he is the one causing him this problem? Because of him KISSING the pure innocent mighty Kim Junsu in public and made Junsu had to punch that bastard boy, he has to do his detention. Moreover, it is two weeks long. It’s even longer from his holiday at home! Plus additional homework from several of his teachers. People in school just adding him more and more tasks to do. He’s the center of bad luck these days.

On the next day of the student’s play, his limit breaks His patience is up. You don't just mess up with Kim Junsu and get away with it easily!

No more play. He’s Kim Jun Su. No one can play any better prank than him. They want a play? A real game? Challenge accepted! He will show them WHAT a real prank is. Let them know what problem they are asking for by pulling cheap old lame tricks. Junsu will show them what a good game is. The real taste of what  you call a prank.

---

It’s getting worse. It’s definitely getting worse.

Changmin is hopeless. He’s standing outside the toilet preventing every annoying students (regardless the grades, seniors or juniors or anyone inside the school) stepping into the just cleaned up toilet by Junsu. The one who cleaned it up has finished the task and leaving for a few minutes break, Changmin guesses.

He’s guarding the toilet with his glaring and snarls, making those people searching other toilet to finishing their business or even their prank to make the toilet dirty. Changmin tries his best to help the 2nd year student he likes. He can’t stop the prank instantly (please, he’s not Jaejoong hyung), he can’t straighten the rumor in a blink of eye, he can’t even find the uploader of the video (the last video that has been edited and only emphasizing Junsu’s presence inside the video), he can’t help him in so many ways. Changmin feels helpless. He’s weak for not been able a big help for Junsu.

And so, he does every little thing he can. Guarding the toilet might the best help he can offer.

Actually he can help the senior to clean up the toilet. He will help everything he could to  give a little better day for Junsu. But knowing how big the problem he causes for the second year, he aborts it immediately. He doesn’t want to make the anger increase on the older student. He can’t possibly appear in front of him while he’s still causing trouble. He isn’t brave enough to face him.

“Standing for hours again Min?” Minho walks back into his class. He’s buying his good meal already.

“Just get back, Minho.” He doesn’t need anyone to tell what he’s doing.

“Of course. Not my hobby to wait in front of toilet for hours.” Minho cringes but Changmin's glare shuts him almost immediately. “Alright. I’ll go back.” He turns his heels and goes unseen in Changmin’s sight periphery.

Blame Changmin’s super sensitive eyes which easily spot his adorable upperclassman that he also grows interest from anywhere the particular man is appearing. Like his cue to stand a little further from the main scene, he moves behind the wall, going unseen from the senior’s gaze. He knows well that he’s still not been accepted after he kissed the senior. The other man still kinda hates him. Plus with people resentments towards him, Junsu has every reason to hate him to the fullest. He’s the cause of Junsu's misery at school. He even makes Junsu is dumped from the baseball team. He knows how much the senior loves that activity. Yet he made him lost it.

After looking at the unusual scene, Changmin thinks maybe he doesn’t particularly know Junsu really well. Or ever notice Junsu and library stands in the same line. But he notices the book on Junsu’s clutch. Changmin’s sharp eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter