Shoot!!! [8/?]

Shoot!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

duckie in action!! XDD

 

 

“Jessica! Come on! This one, we can’t miss it like yesterday!” The girl with long brown wavy hair calls her friend to join her.

“Michele, are you sure about this?”

“Don’t you hear what Jaejoong oppa said? He punched and fought with his cousin three weeks ago. He must be some gangster like student who think they have big authority for all the students.”

“But don’t you think it’s weird? We just know that bad student until now? Why not before?”

“Many bad people here, Jess. We don’t know everyone of them, but Jae oppa controlled them! You don’t know? With Yunho oppa and his hapkido!”

Jessica bites her lips, contemplating whether it’s really okay to trick the one name Kim Junsu. She knows him. He was quite a look but seldom attends school in appropriate manner. She knows some juniors who idolize him, especially while the said person is playing baseball. Not as much as Jaejoong oppa when he’s on his archery practice or Yunho oppa on his hapkido practice. But it still an eye catching. She thinks maybe this Kim Junsu is not as bad as people thought. There must be some misunderstanding.

“Come on Jess, are you coming with me?” Michele still persuades her friend to come. It might be her chance to talk to Jaejoong oppa that she helps him punishing Kim Junsu.

“Umm. Maybe next time, Mitchy.” She refuses as delicate not to hurt her.

“Okay, Maybe I should take Miyeon or Grace with me.” She jumps away from her seat and looking for the said people she just said.

Jessica looks at how excited Michele is. That silly friend of hers thinks that she might get a chance to be included in the popular line like Jaejoong and Yunho if she helps him to revenge the said person cousin’s punching incident. And that’s why she’s so eager to look a chance making more misery to Kim Junsu. Not only her, but many of the students either junior, senior, or even theirs. Each of them competing on making the worst day out of Kim Junsu. Just for being recognized by the beautiful-looking senior, Kim Jaejoong.

But for Jessica, there’s something off with the name Kim Junsu. It’s like she knows it somewhere. It’s like someone was telling on him about the said name. It’s definitely not coming from her classmates as none of them actually knows him well. Is it from her course place’s friends? Did someone ever tell her about Junsu?

A brief shake on her pocket halts her effort to remember who iKim Junsu is and anyone that might tell her who he is. A message arrives. She opens her cell checking the sender of the message.

Sicca, let’s go shopping. I’m broken heart – Jenna

Jenna? What? She’s rejected?! Isn’t she having big crush on Shim Changmin? The popular junior known as Jaejoong oppa’s cousin? Wait, if she was rejected, that means she confessed already! What? How come she doesn’t know about the news?! Every girl that confessed her feeling for Shim Changmin will be the main topic of discussion about 5 days until on weeks. None of the girl or boy who confessed to Shim Changmin is not a beauty or good-looking. So, they will always color the day of other students’ main convo every day.

But why she doesn’t know about Jenna confessing??

She knows Jenna. Both take an extra class for Math last year together. They just met but both clicked greatly. The two exchanging phone number and kept in touch with each other. And not long after that, Jenna left the course and Jessica only met her outside the course time. They sometimes still hanging out or chatting until mid night, mostly about guys and Jenna always only asking her about this Shim Changmin. She doesn’t know much about the Junior. All what she knew is what Jenna already knows. She didn’t engage to know more about him.

Jenna herself is quite a beauty. She is always the main star whereever she goes. With her long wavy dark brown hair, rich pink lips, and white milky skin, she can captivate any man she wants. Jessica is sure she would compete equally with Changmin, as both are popular.

Instead of Jenna confessing to Shim Changmin that she heard, she knows about something else telling Shim Changmin confessed his feeling to Kim Junsu but get rejected by a punch.

Is it because of this Jenna is broken hearted? She knows that Changmin will reject her if she does the confession? Wow, news sure travel fast. Jenna is almost practically living on the next city. Her school is a prestigious one and located far from the main part of the city. It was more to the north. But she knew about Changmin's confession  already.

Poor girl.

Jessica replies Jenna’s message, saying okay for her company to shop after school.

---

“Now girls, are your weapons ready?” Michele asks their preparation to be done.

All of other girls showing off their ‘weapons’ for dirtying the toilet. Tissues, dirty shoes, water, sand, drinks, and some leftovers from their lunch are set to mess the toilet floor. They are set already, just waiting until their target leaving the main event will be taking place. Joy, Sabrine, Nadine, and Grace are with her. She is so sure this will be a big hit. They will make the dirtiest toilet ever. The worst day ever for Kim Junsu will be held today! She smiles wickedly inside.

Michele recognizes Kim Junsu from 2C leaving the newly clean spot. He’s putting the ‘CLEAN UP’ sign and leaves the toilet. The boy is looking left and right before eventually leaving the place he just cleaned up. Michele grins in victory secretly. She is one step ahead from the punished boy. Like she doesn’t know that putting the ‘CLEAN UP’ sign won’t stop her from messing up that place. He thinks by putting out that sign, nobody will enter that place? Huh, it’s useless, Kim Junsu. You won’t get away from me.

After the boy leaving the spot completely, Michele takes that chance geting inside the toilet. She signs the other girls to enter with her and starts the party. The faster they start to mess the place, the more they can ruin the cleaned up place. Michele could imagine how she will report her story to Jaejoong oppa. She will definitely get more attention than the other. Yunho oppa and Siwon oppa too. It excites her more.

Looking left and right, safe. She sends signal to the girls for coming over the toilet. It’s clear from the scary first year student that she knows as Jaejoong oppa’s cousin. At first she’s confused of why the junior keeping the toilet from people? Mainly it was people from Jaejoong oppa’s circle that will teach Kim Junsu a lesson from punching him. But why does it look like he’s defending Junsu? She hears about the popular boy would likely appear at the toilet but she doesn’t understand it too as why is he doing that. But Michele doesn’t need to know about that as she only wants Jaejoong oppa to praise her.

“Okay, girls. Are we ready?” She grins.

It’s replied by another wicked grin from every of the girls she manages to bring in.

“So, what are we waiting for? Let’s goo!”

It’s their cue to start dirtying the place. They jump, turn on the tab, pick out the bucket, create thrashes, and open each door of the toilet cubicle. They will turn this place upside down! And it will be the worse tricks for Kim Junsu from 2C will ever face-off. Hahaha- eh?

It’s Michele and Grace’s feet at first. It’s stuck so hard on the floor. She removes it carefully and it still work at first. Both doesn’t think about quitting from there or get out. Two or three step from then, she can’t move her feet anymore.

Michele and Grace grunt for a release of their feet. The other three girls still don’t get the same symptom as them. They are still absorbed with preparing tab water and all. They’re too busy to know the other two are stuck already.

And then Nadine’s hyperactive jumps stops. She feels kinda strange as her jump isn’t high enough anymore. What hinders her? She looks below but nothing is there. She only sees a newly mopped floor and it’s glistened like any normal floors that just moped. But something is there. She’s sure.

The same thing happen two the last two. And it left with all of them looking down and searching for the cause and before they can find it, all the feet stuck so hard on the floor. None of them could lift up their feet or taking a step to get out from the toilet. They can’t be seen inside! It’s the boy’s toilet. They can’t probably screaming for help  either because they’re not in a place they should be! They will be the laugh stock for people.

The five girls pulling their feet the hardest as they could. One foot first, but it st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter