Shoot!!! [15/?]

Shoot!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

isnt this story too long people? XDD I'm very sorry for the long word count too.. *grinn*

 

Junki puts down his sport bag. Looks like today too he’s the first arriving member on baseball quarter. As usual they will doi a morning run for two or three laps. All baseball members, no exception, have to come for the routine. Junki is one of the starting members, of course he has to be there.

Not long after, a greeting breaks the silent of the room.

“Junkii!”

“Junsu?!” It’s already a long time ago seeing Junsu at baseball room. “You are here! Wait! You didn’t say anything about going back here!” Junki half-hugs one of his baseball team aces. They don’t have to suffer further for Coach Woo’s bad temper longer.

“I thought a surprise would be great for all of you.” The sneaky duck grins playfully.

Fifteen minutes after, the complete baseball members are there and ready for their morning lap.

“As Junsu come back gift to the club.” Coach Woo starts his daily morning instruction. “We will do five laps morning jog today.”

Every student there lets out moans and groans of dissatisfaction. Seems like today’s morning jog will be much much longer than usual.

“Can you just go back later?” Junki nudges Junsu’s chest with joke.

“Morning run, mama boy.” Junsu leaves behind the still grunting Junki after he nicely ties his shoes.

 

After two laps.

“Isn’t today is a bit crowded at the field?” Sikyung comments.

“Focus on running, want-to-be-popular-boy.” Hansol, their baseball captain, reminds him.

“It’s not that, captain. Just feels weird where are they coming from.”

“Their business for who they are here. Focus on running!” Captain announces to every head of their members.

Kwanghee who runs behind Sikyung is also agreeing. “These crowd are new faces aren’t they? I never saw them before.”

They have their baseball club stars too. Hyunwoo and Jungshik. But this crowd are a bit different.

“Maybe they here because of me?” Jackson flashes his flashy smile. Boys around him tsk.

“I’m not sure they will fall to your cheapskate smile, Jackson.” Kangshik’s reply earns a laughter from the members around.

“We don’t have any new addition popular boy to the group, do we?” Kwanghee remarks. Their morning run was not like this yesterday. So what is special today?

Entering the third lap, the members run towards the new crowd they have been watching. As they get closer, the enthusiastic faces start to glow and small giggling heard from the crowd. Their eyes only follow after one direction. To the very last row of their running pack.

“They look behind us!” Kangshik says.

“Junki? I don’t know you have a fans club too.”

“Me? Hell me not. It’s him.” Junki shoots his eyes.

Kangshik, Jackson, Kwanghee and Sikyung sneak a peek behind to see the answer of their curiosity.

Junsu is running easily without noticing his surroundings. His eyes are concentrating on the running track watching his steps carefully.

“That airhead is the cause.” Junki says once again.

And almost immediately proven as Junsu comes closer to the girls and boys that waiting with eagerness, the cheering is getting louder and more excited. In contrast with Junsu who doesn’t even care who and why those people are standing there.

“I can’t believe it.” Jackson gapes.

Baseball club gets another star on their team member.

-----

The whistle blows up, Coach Woo’s sign as they finish the morning run.

“For afternoon practice, start with five laps running and do leg lifting. After that, catch and throw ball with partners! Hansol! You are in charge!” He announces before leaving the quarter. “That’s all. See all of you in the afternoon.”

“Yes, Coach!”

After the coach leaves, each student running for their morning refreshment on the bathroom. Washing away their sticky sweat from all the running and morning gathering for boys only before classes start. Talking about girls or boys that caught their attention is one of their morning refreshment too.

“Yah! Junki! You've had a girlfriend but students still preying on you like you are single huh?”Seunghoon throws a joke.

“I know. Maybe I’m too charming.”

He receives a slap and pushes from the others.

Hyunwoo joins. “But I don’t expect the crowds are for Junsu hyung. He is popular!”

Junsu gets out from the cubicle. “I am what?” Towel covering half of his face. His hands busy drying out his wet hair.

“Just say you are afraid your fans will move to Junsu, Hyunwoo.” Kangshik jokes back.

“What are you talking about?” Junsu stands in front of his locker.

“About your crowds this morning, Junsu.” Junki informs.

“My crowds? I don’t have crowd, gentlemen.”

“Yah! Junsu! Don’t show off in front of us! Are those girls and boys cheering you on running still not enough?!”Donggok protests, followed by other members who are not popular enough.

“For God's sake! I don’t know who they are!!” Why are they putting him like this again? What crowd? What girls and boys?! “They can be students who are bored and decide to see people exercising!” Junsu defends.

“They are not here because of boredom, Junsu.” Junki states the obviousness.

“What, mama boy? you didn’t ask them why they are here.”

“No need to ask, we already know exactly.” Every pair of eyes fall into Junsu’s hardened dense-head of him attracting people.

“It can be Hyunwoo hyung’s or Jungshik’s too right?” Junsu buttons his uniform.

 “We know their own crowds, Junsu. And those are definitely not the same as theirs.” Sikyung adds.

Junsu ties his shoe laces. “Then, there must be more people liking them right? Isn’t that great?” Junsu stands up and wants to immediately leave the quarters. They are picking on him too much. He’s not the spotlight. He never be the spotlight of baseball team. “You all are too delusional. Hyunwoo hyung and Jungshik are the team stars and visual, not me guys.” Junsu picks up his bag too. “I’m leaving first! Bye!”

Junki shakes his head, Sikyung and Kangshik couldn’t believe Junsu’s obliviousness is these severe. He can’t even notice how people showing interest in him since he joined baseball club. Not really showing but there are some. But due to endless news and hot topics around the controversial confession, also the last one, challenging Park Yoochun on a running match, seems only adding more curious eyes to the second year. But yet again, he doesn’t know his popularity at all.

"Perhaps the toilet cleaning thing affects his brain?" Kwanghee suggests.

-----

“You are late, Min! Woken up late?” Kyuhyun asks the newly arriving Changmin.

Changmin shakes his head. “Just stopping somewhere.” He puts his bag down and strangely humming a mild melody.

“What happen?” Kyuhyun senses it. “Good news in the morning?”

“Yeah. Just happy.” Changmin is happy for his good view on the field today. His begging did work.

“What about?” Kyuhyun can barely guess though. He saw baseball team this morning.

Changmin doesn’t want to answer further.

“Junsu?”

His tall popular friend blushes. Not only his cheeks are going pinkish, his ears are all reddish too.

“Okay. You don’t have to speak. I know my answer.” Kyuhyun smiles meaningfully. Maybe the fall in love Changmin is not that bad. Changmin isn't easily angry anymore. He is still rash and short minded at some certain decision, but it’s only when it involved with his love life. Overall, he becomes gentler and not ill-tempered like he used to be. Changmin’s up and down moods is another problem but everything are in control. “Good for you.” Kyuhyun gives his friend a light tap.

Not long after Minho arrives, obviously the exact opposite of Changmin’s flower and sunshine mood. His face is like a living dead body.

“What were you doing last night Minho?” His eyes is not alive. Dark circle is very prominent on his pale skin.

“I didn’t sleep till three.” Minho puts down his bag and slumps down on his seat.

“Hell, what did you do??” Kyuhyun turns back.

Minho mumbles something unclear but it mostly about his game air force.

“Why did you play until that late?” Kyuhyun grimaces.

“I have to winn! I can’t lose anymore!! I DON’T WANT TO LOOOSEE!” Minho is sad after checking his senior’s account. His defense and attack rate are way higher than him. Minho almost cries blood when he saw the winning rate of xiabebek2015’s account. 99,59999%!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT! So Minho’s chance to win over Kim Junsu is 0,41111% only? Not even half percent?!! Minho doesn’t want to play fair anymore. He wants a revenge!!

“Why are you so obsessed to win the game? There are millions gamers that of course better than you.” Example, Shim Changmin. He played for Minho to get into the last stage he is now. But it’s just Changmin has more interest in Junsu than air force. He will play too if not. Too bad.

“B-but.. I want to win from this person! That person humiliated me, Kyuu!! You saw right the last game I recorded for you? He broke me down into pieces..” Minho can’t stop himself remembering his worst ever game.

“Just forget it. He’s skilled way higher than you Minho.”

“No! I have to win. I know this person. So I have to win.” Minho said indetermination.

“You know this person? Who?”

“He-“ Maybe it’s better not to tell anyone he was humiliated by Changmin’s crush. It’s more and more embarrassing. “Well I know him. That’s all I can say.”

“Minnn!”

An unexpected visit from Jaejoong surprised the two junior students beside Changmin and also Changmin himself.

“What are you doing here hyung?” Changmin didn’t remember he promised his hyung for a meeting today. Something wrong?

The older looks particularly happy and obviously in a good mood. He walks closer to his younger cousin. “Where were you this morning min? Someone waiting for you.” He giggles at the end.

“Someone?” Changmin doesn’t remember making promise with anyone. “I don’t..”

“Nope. Of course you don’t. He’s waiting for you.” Jaejoong hids his giggles with his hand before looking outside.

“Hi?” The tall older boy peeks inside from the door classroom. Changmin knows who is that, Kyuhyun doesn’t remember who is that, Minho..? Don’t hope for him. He is forgot that he ever bumped with that person. He’s too busy with air force and Kim Junsu.

“He came to me, asking for you this morning. He said you didn’t walk to the shoe locker.” Jaejoong can’t help it to giggle as he’s looking at these cute pair.

“I was taking another route.” Taking the back route is way lesser students roaming around and Changmin could see Junsu clearer and quieter.

As the older walks closer, obviously comes for Changmin, the other two who is still staying in the dark for the arrival from one of their senior stands up and greets.

“Morning sunbaenim.”

“Morning.” Jihoon takes a good look of the two that seems like Changmin’s friends and then immediately looking back at Changmin. “I didn’t see you this morning.” He said with a smile.

“Morning hyung.” Changmin doesn’t really comfortable though but he can’t do much to run away from there. It’s his class and no reason to get out too. “I.. I took another way.” Changmin scratches his neck.

“You know Changmin, Jihoon is the vice chief for our last trip on high school. He will be helping Siwon for the preparation and all.” Jaejoong starts conversation.

“It’s nothing Jae. It’s just I don’t have anything to do in particular.” Jihoon takes an empty seat beside Changmin.

“What do you say Jihoon-nah! You were going to Australia right for uni? You have TOEFL and IELTS in hands!”

“I finished that on my second year. I don’t have to repeat that. My last score can be used for the next three years.” Jihoon said.

It only impresses Jaejoong more. “God, you are so good in English then. How can you still single until now Jihoon-ah. You are handsome, smart, and great in English and Japanese too. Right Changmin?”

Changmin doesn’t reply. He only shows his tight smile and inside Changmin doesn’t know what to do with Jihoon hyung coming into his classroom like this too.

“Not like that Jae. I only likes learn new things.” Jihoon looks at Changmin. “What subject do you like Changmin?”

“Oh? Me?” Changmin doesn’t expect to get a question here. “I like Chemistry and Math.”

“I like that too. How about biology? You seems like a great one too with that.” Jihoon keeps their conversation on and on.

Jaejoong helps with the continuity Jihoon-Changmin convo. He can’t hold himself to help everything Jihoon might need to attract Changmin’s attention keeps connecting. So far it seems so good. Jihoon clearly placing his interest with Changmin and Jaejoong feels they are the best couple he ever seen. Jihoon will take care of his bambi Changmin so well. Jaejoong closely look how well these two person to be together. He can’t hide his pleased smile towards the two.

“Is Jaejoong hyung matchmaking Changmin now?” Kyuhyun whispers to Minho.

“I think so too.” They are too amazed with how Jaejoong hyung makes his way to Changmin with the senior. “Is Changmin ever know him?”

Kyuhyun thinks for a while. “… I don’t think so.” But look at them, they speak casually like they know each other.

“Jaejoong hyung introduced him to Changmin?”

“Mmm.. Maybe. But Changmin will not agree to that.” Kyuhyun knows Changmin doesn’t like to be pushed into something he doesn’t want to.

“Oh yeah..” It’s zero percent of chance Changmin would agree to that.

Kyuhyun can’t help feel but amazes at the new person that easily makes his way to Changmin. He’s obviously not easy to back up. And looks like too, that senior named Jihoon placing his interest in Changmin. With Jaejoong hyung as his back up, of course he could win Changmin easily.

“Hey Jihoon, wanna eat together for lunch?” Jaejoong invites.

“Lunch?” Jihoon looks at the younger reaction. “Can I?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter