THE NEWS

HOME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was funny that she only knew Taeyeon for over a year but it felt like they had been together since forever. One thing among all that she loved about Taeyeon was her straight to the point personality. Taeyeon could be intentionally cheesy sometimes but mostly, she only said what she had in mind without sweet-talking intended.

Taeyeon didn’t have words to say when Tiffany was sad or angry, but she did have a pair of arms to hold her and a shoulder for her to cry. Taeyeon’s ears were ready twenty four seven to listen to whatever Tiffany wanted to talk about and most importantly, she had Taeyeon’s heart as a place she to come home.    

“Fany-ah?” Taeyeon’s fingertips touched her face softly. Taeyeon’s eyes were anxious. It was looking for any rejecting sign.

“Why me?”

Taeyeon was taken aback a little before a soft smile drew upon her face. “You are the love that come to me without warning. I didn’t prepare myself for you. I never knew I’d fall for you but you’re there. You’re always ready to catch me when I fall even way before I trust you. I’m in love with you I’m in love with myself. And it’s hard to love myself as me but you make it so easy it’s surreal.”

“Kiss me.”

Taeyeon stared at Tiffany expectantly. She was asking the question, wasn’t Tiffany aware of the distress in her heart? Why didn’t she answer straight yes?

“Kiss me.” Tiffany repeated.

Taeyeon did what she told. Tiffany closed her eyes as soon as their lips touched. Their kiss was gentle and tender. Her tongue was exploring every inch of Taeyeon’s lips, tracing every curve, savoring the sweet taste of it. She was hunger for Taeyeon.  

“Yes,” she whispered against Taeyeon’s lips. “I’m yours for eternity.”

A wide smile formed on her lover’s face. “Yes?”

“Yes.” She nodded emotionally.

Taeyeon took the ring out of the box and slipped it through Tiffany’s finger.

“Mine for eternity.” She took Tiffany’s hand and kissed the ring with all her heart.

Tiffany once again brought her face to Taeyeon’s.

“Love me, Tae,” she mumbled. Her breath was getting heavier by each contact Taeyeon made on her skin.

“A – are you s – sure?” Taeyeon stuttered. 

“Love me, take me, all of me. And let me love you too.”

 

-----

 

Taeyeon whistled gleefully through the Surgery Department aisle. The grin never left her face. There was no yelling or sarcastic comment in the morning report she led. She forgave the mistakes her residents made during surgery. She treated her friends free pizza. She even let them to purchase take away two box each.

“You’re extra happy today.”

“You should buy us lunch more often.”

“Unnie, can I have those cake too?”

“Sure, Yoong,” she nodded. “Take whatever you want.”

“Really?! Unnie, you’re the best!”

“Seriously, what happen to you? You’re so not you today.” Sunny commented.

“I’m just happy and I love you guys so what’s my crime?” Taeyeon laughed.

“Fine, whatever. It’s free food so I’m not complaining.”

 

 

-----

 

 

“HOW?!”

“She just asked me that’s all.” Tiffany shrugged nonchalantly but the shy blush on her cheeks betrayed her.

“SHE ASK YOU TO MARRY HER JUST LIKE THAT?!”

“Taeyeon said please say yes to forever with me.” She repeated the exact sentence Taeyeon said last night.

“ON THE BED?”

“Yeah,” Tiffany’s face was getting redder.

“OH MY GOD!!!”

“Sooyoung, you make me deaf!” Jessica gagged with bread.

“Umf!”

“Congrats, Tiff!” Jessica hugged her best friend. “Look at you now! My, my… I thought Sooyoung would be the first tying the knot but it’s you. I’m so happy for you! My best friend is going to get married!”

“I demand to be your wedding planer.” Sooyoung spoke while chewing. “I mean, I’m awesome in that field and you can’t say no. I personally will ask Taeyeon about this and she has to agree. I’m calling her right now.”

Jessica and Tiffany exchanged a glance watching their mad friend tapping on her phone rapidly.

“Kim Taeyeon!”

“Um… hello?”

“I am your wedding planner.”

“What?” She asked bewildered.

“You heard me.” Sooyoung said firmly.

“What wedding?”

“Your wedding, duh! I’ll do it for free. Can’t take a no, by the way.”

“My wedding? Oh.”

“I’ve talked to Tiff and she said yes.”

“She didn’t say anything about yes, actually,” Jessica remarked.

“So?” Sooyoung ignored her.

“Why not? Sure.”

“Great! I’ll call you back later.”

The line went dead.

 

 

-----

 

 

“Your what?!” Four pairs of eyes widened.

“My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter